Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #65+. Testimonial- Now it's time again for some MORE rebirthing- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #65+. Testimonial- Now it's time again for some MORE rebirthing- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually!

Greetings friends,

Another 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse under my belt!

Wrapped up today July 22, 2011 the formal part of this 7DW, the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics (plus every thing else we do in this program) and now it's time to practice some healing and rejuvenation.

This 7DW cleanse was actually a practice in prevention... I recently did a very thorough 7DW in April 2011 and in fact, didn't really need a formal cleanse right now, but since I am off to India and Nepal for a few months thought it would be best to prepare my body and immunity for such a trip.

One thing I noticed this time around, I procrastinated in starting and was in a hurry to finish the seven days of the formal cleansing part of this DBC (deep body care) program, and that combination is not how one should approach this.

I was sloppy throughout the formal, but with so many hundreds of days of formal cleansing under my belt in the past 22 years, it doesn't in my case really make that much of a difference, but for a novice I definitely wouldn't suggest that mind stream when commencing their deep body cleansing. I can see with that mindset (procrastinating to start and in a hurry to finish) one wouldn't be setting the best 'causes and conditions' for success in the practice of cleansing.

More healing, more rejuvenation, that's the practices now...

I feel great; I feel calm, kind and clear.

I feel indebted to those who walked this path before me.

I feel grateful that I have the skills, knowledge, wisdom and tools to do all this is in the comfort of my own home, and I feel in gratitude to all those who walk the path with me here at our forums. Thank you all for placing your trust in me!

Continuous rebirthing now for over 22 years!!!!! How can I not feel in gratitude? Thank you all. Now it's time again for some MORE rebirthing- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! That's the DBC (deep body care) path.

Much more coming in my 7DW Master Faster post-cleansing/Rebirthing thread which I intend to open this evening. See you there.

Peace!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- now it's time again for MORE rebirthing!

Hi Jos-hua,

Yes, that was quick for you ... normally I see you extending your formal way beyond 7 days. But there's no harm in a 7 day fast, is there? Only benefits come to you whether it's 7 days or 14 days or 21 days - all are restorative, rejuvenating and peaceful, restful times.

So, you've had your 7DW cleanse/juice fast AND written your review all since I ended my 7DW formal, about 2 weeks ago, so I think I should be about writing my review now too.

All the best on your post-cleanse practices and your upcoming travels!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- now it's time again for MORE rebirthing!

Hi Dorothea,

I think 7 days is more than enough... about 90% of my formal cleansing has always been only seven days, it's just now and then that I do extended days and usually there is a reason for that, it's not just out of the blue.

If one is practicing cleansing then it doesn't make much difference if one extends beyond seven days, because another formal is just around the corner in a few months time... no pressure or need to do more.

Secondly, because I was sloppy and because I have done also so many more of these than you, I didn't get the type of results (i.e., droppings/toxic evacuations) that you did during your most recent formal... that was amazing what you dropped, please attach a few pics to your testimonial so the general public can see what someone who has done 11 cleanses still drops. That should once and for all put to rest the idea that if someone does one cleanse it's all out, we know that isn't the case because after all, there is no deeper cleanse than the 7 Day Wonder... heck this is so comprehensive, so deep it isn't even funny.

And I don't look ten years younger after this formal, but you already did during your 7dw formal two weeks ago ... that too was amazing to see... thanks for posting that pic at your thread.

Anyway, I am very happy with this 7dw formal and now will focus on practicing more rebirthing... bringing me more freedom, more happiness.

Plus of course, I am very much looking forward to Thijis's 7DW Level 2.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua
        there is no deeper cleanse than the 7 Day Wonder... heck this is so comprehensive, so deep it isn't even funny
        Still the 7DW people excel in typing lots of smileys in their posts but you're right, the 7DW just isn't trivial or non-committal, either you want real health, or you don't.

Originally posted by Jos-hua
        I procrastinated in starting and was in a hurry to finish the seven days of the formal cleansing part of this program ... but with so many hundreds of days of formal cleansing under my belt in the past 22 years, it doesn't in my case really make that much of a difference, but for a novice I definitely wouldn't suggest that mind stream when commencing their cleansing
        Definitely not indeed, I'm quite new here and I find that it's rather the structure of the program that makes it so great for people that are starting out here, the gradual presentation of information, and the organization of the activities coming up to and during the 7 days, it's great!

And tying into that, adhering to that structure is the thing that get's you best results and teaches you clearly what does what in your body, from direct experience with yourself, so for any beginner here, stick with the program! It's the easiest and best option

...oh yes my formal, starting tomorrow! So you better buy a 7DW now or else you'll miss it That was a joke. Oh and, also, you'll miss out on a great life. That was not a joke. You were right Jos-hua, doing 7DW's isn't funny when I look at it like that probably the more 7DW's I do, the more I realize how un-funny my life was before them
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

...probably the more 7DW's I do, the more I realize how un-funny my life was before them
          hahahahhahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhahahah, heheh.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster Rebirthing. Testimonial- now it's time again for MORE rebirthing!

Greetings 7DW friends,

Just a quick update here...

It's now a month since I posted my above testimonial, a month since I finished my formal 7DW Freedom cleansing.

Just wanted to update that I feel great...

Energy levels are high, emotional and mental equilibrium good, sleeping very peacefully and well, skin good, hair on my head growing fast and nails fast too, weight stable.

No aches or pains anywhere, no meds, no drugs, no gyms, no diets- just where someone approaching 55 should be, needs to be because all this means no confusion, no anxiety and no fears.

Wishing everyone all the best,
            I'll go update my 7DW post-cleansing/rebirthing thread later today.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster Rebirthing. Testimonial- now it's time again for MORE rebirthing!

Hi Jos-hua,

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
              Greetings 7DW friends,

Just a quick update here...

It's now a month since I posted my above testimonial, a month since I finished my formal 7DW Freedom cleansing.

Just wanted to update that I feel great...

Energy levels are high, emotional and mental equilibrium good, sleeping very peacefully and well, skin good, hair on my head growing fast and nails fast too, weight stable.

No aches or pains anywhere, no meds, no drugs, no gyms, no diets- just where someone approaching 55 should be, needs to be because all this means no confusion, no anxiety and no fears.

Wishing everyone all the best,
              I'll go update my 7DW post-cleansing/rebirthing thread later today.

Peace,
              You know, I could copy and paste this into my testimonial Review thread and it would apply to my situation perfectly - except of course that I'm approaching 54, NOT 55 (hahaha).

love,
              Dorothea
              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                Hi Jos-hua,

You know, I could copy and paste this into my testimonial Review thread and it would apply to my situation perfectly - except of course that I'm approaching 54, NOT 55 (hahaha).

love,
                Dorothea

I'm so happy to hear that Dorothea.

That's how everyone on this planet should feel, approach 24 or 54, 35 or 55, 45 or 65!!!!

Us 7DW Master Fasters are experiencing a freedom that most people on the planet just have no idea what we are talking about...

It's amazing to me that every years tens of thousands of people visit the HPS-online.com website which have links back here to the forum, to testimonials of hundreds of different people, yet don't buy into this, don't want to spend the money nor make the effort to do this... I find it amazing to say the least. For some crazy reason, they think we are making this up, BS'ing them... it's crazy!!!!

Oh sure, if this site/program was new, or just six months online or a year or two, I could understand people being hesitant and skeptical, but hey, we're over 15 years running this online, hundreds of people have done or are doing this. Anyway....

Forge on Dorothea, forge on 7DW Freedom Cleansing friend...

God has given both of us, and others here, something very special, very unique, very valuable and all we can do is be in gratitude for this blessing and try to help others too.

Keep on Rebirthing my friends.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

That IS so good to see, great on you Jos-hua to be able to feel this way at 55.

Sincerely,
                  Alan
                  Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

God has given both of us, and others here, something very special, very unique, very valuable and all we can do is be in gratitude for this blessing and try to help others too. ...
                    Enjoy your travels Jos-hua!

The wedding is in less than a week, so I'm not posting much ... just wanted to wish you well.

love,
                    Dorothea

Comment

Working...
                    X