Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #6, Testimonial- When I heard Jos-hua say how he was sick and got better, I believed him and thought ok, it does look like there's something I can do to help myself out of this sickness that was dragging me down (MS). I thought I'd get a little better, but I didn't think I'd get THIS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #6, Testimonial- When I heard Jos-hua say how he was sick and got better, I believed him and thought ok, it does look like there's something I can do to help myself out of this sickness that was dragging me down (MS). I thought I'd get a little better, but I didn't think I'd get THIS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

Hello Everybody!

As I was saying two weeks ago when I was in the midst of my recent 7DW rejuvenating cleanse, juice fast with home colonics (which actually lasted almost 12 days):

This program should be called:

HOW TO LOOK AND FEEL 5 YEARS YOUNGER IN 7 DAYS!

- because I sure do!

Four years ago when I started this program I felt quite worn out physically, I had little energy, I was 20 pounds overweight and I didn't think I'd be able to take care of our house and property much longer (with it's hilly gardens, 4 levels and umpteen stairs) - AND I know I looked older than I do now.

When I heard Jos-hua say how he was sick and got better, I believed him and thought ok, it does look like there's something I can do to help myself out of this sickness that was dragging me down (MS). I thought I'd get a little better, but I didn't think I'd get THIS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know what HPS (the name of this program) stood for when I was already into my first level of HPS cleansing. It's an extremely appropriate name and it stands for HELPING PEOPLE SURVIVE. Well, the program has done exactly that for me and I know it can do that for you too! It's not a pill to pop (I'd done enough of that in my lifetime already). It's not a liquid to drink. It's not a book to read. It's a comprehensive PROGRAM. A PROGRAM of action that you'll be able to change your life with. A PROGRAM that will make you get, look and feel BETTER and BETTER and BETTER!

I really would not have believed that I could ever have felt this good, this young and this energetic. Not all of my woes have been taken care of yet, but surely most of them and I know time with faith and more 7DW - Seven Day Wonder cleanses WILL continue to work their magic.

This morning I was out in the garden doing very difficult work for at least 3 hours. Well, my back is a little sore and I feel like resting some - but my endurance levels are certainly rising. I'll be inside resting for a while, but soon I'll go out to get back to the work I just love doing on a warm summer Saturday!

So, if you're not feeling well and you'd like an alternative to the prescriptions the average medical doctor hands out, then come on in and start making yourself better!

Sincerely and with love and prayers,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - BETTER and BETTER and BETTER!

Fact is, when I saw the picture which you posted two weeks ago, I said then there on your thread that you looked ten years younger than in previous pictures I had seen of you a year or two ago!

And I meant it.

Anyway, fact is, you look younger, five is great too if that's what you see.

Glad to have you here at HPS doing and practicing the 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing program.

Not only have you been helping yourself, but more so, you have been helping many others here, including myself too! So thanks again!!

Wishing you all the best Dorothea.

More freedom with your health and life, more happiness.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - HOW TO LOOK AND FEEL 5 YEARS YOUNGER IN 7 DAYS!

Thanks Jos-hua,

It's my pleasure being here, doing the HPS program (well some of it anyway) and helping others along the way.

I had posted a picture on a health blog I'd started a few years ago and the photo surprised me a little - it's from April of 2006 (a year before I found HPS). I hardly recognized myself but what I do see on my face, behind the forced smile, is a body in discomfort.

I'm also posting a pic from a week or so ago when Michael and I were in PEI, July 2011 and it's very close to 5 years from the other photo. But the lighting does a good job of accentuating my "smile" lines.

I'm not sure if I look that much younger now, but surely healthier and happier!

The first pic: April 2006 The second pic: July 2011
      Attached Files
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 53 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - HOW TO LOOK AND FEEL 5 YEARS YOUNGER IN 7 DAYS!

Hi Dorothea,

It's a delight to see those pictures, you certainly do look and feel much younger and vibrant in the second one.

It's also a delight to see you still on the HPS Cleansing path, still persevering, taking those day by day ever-empowering steps toward control of your own health.

It's a further delight to see that you are not living in ignorance about what can truly help you come from dis-ease to healthy vibrant living. Because as you full well know, there really is a way.

And one more delight...it's great to see your strength of will. Where there's a will, and group of supportive friends to help and guide, there's a way

Sincerely,
        Alan

Portland, Oregon, USA
        July 28, 2011
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Nice to hear from you Alan! Thanks for all the kinds words. And yes, without the support - I'm sure I would have given up.

So you're back in the US eh? Visiting or changing locations?

Either way, enjoy!

love,
          Dorothea

Comment

Hi Dorothea_L,

I just signed up for the Level 1. I read some of your posts, great insights.

Regarding looks , In my case I look too young (structure wise not healthwise) .. small structure...very skinny (fragile). Malnourished would be a correct word. Hopefully it will be re-balanced in coming years of cleansing.

Regards
            Sameer_G, Age 32, 7DW Level 1, Introduction- IT Consultant.

Comment

And Hi Sameer! - It's nice to have you already visiting my thread even though I have been "missing in action" around here for a few weeks.

I know that as you stick around with us, your physical "stature" will become more normal and pleasing to you - no worries, just patience.

I look forward to your activities around the forum!

love,
              Dorothea

Comment

Hi Dorothea,

You are looking great after your latest HPS cleanse. Having donig these for about 10 years now I know how great it is for our health. Looks like you are taking care of yourself too. Thanks again for all your posts and support

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

Working...
                X