Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 48, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #10, Testimonial- I do know one thing for sure now is that maintaining good health has to become a lifetime habit. The colema board has made that possible. I also want to thank HPS for the journey I have been on for this past 10 years and how the teachings have kept my health optimal for the most part.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 48, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #10, Testimonial- I do know one thing for sure now is that maintaining good health has to become a lifetime habit. The colema board has made that possible. I also want to thank HPS for the journey I have been on for this past 10 years and how the teachings have kept my health optimal for the most part.

Hello fellow freedom cleansers,
    It is about time to write my testimonial of my most recent cleanse. It has been just over 20 days since my last formal 7DW cleanse. With my wife fighting stage 4 breast cancer. It is unfortunate that my wife had not embraced prevention as much as I have. I have much more careful this time around in maintaining a vegan diet for the most part. I don’t over eat. I only eat when I’m hungry. I avoid buffets. I stay away from red meat completely and have very limited dairy. Overall, my though times are difficult for me with my wife’s condition, I’m better able to handle a lot of the stressors that are thrown at me recently. It is fortunate this time of the year that we have a lot of fresh garden vegetables. I’m still juicing every morning enough for a morning glass. I like beet juice. I do know one thing for sure now is that maintaining good health has to become a lifetime habit. The colema board has made that possible. I also want to thank HPS for the journey I have been on for this past 10 years and how the teachings have kept my health optimal for the most part. If you live in the United States, I have had to look past the hyped ads. I’ve completely changed the way I grocery shop, cook and eat. With that knowledge, the less chance of free radicals shortening your life. Just want to thank all here on this forum for the better health I’ve had.

Love and light

Layne

Re: Military Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 48, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW #10 – The Prevention and maintenance of good health continues

Hey Layne,

Good to hear about your successes here and I conclude with you whole heartily... If everyone only realized how easy it is I believe this forum would be full of people freedom cleansing their entire life through..

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's condition and my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family right now. I've recently lost a few good friends to cancer whom I tried to steer toward the cleanings path, but to no avail....

I'm planning on being back on board here very soon... I too have had a fantastic garden this year.. All the years of planning planting in the same area are really starting to pay off. I have one long row of beets and another of cucumbers and what a treat to be able to juice a couple of times a day with beets and cucumbers and every now then throw in tomatoes or two...

I'm trying to time my freedom cleansing with when my own apples are ready and I can use them during the formal.... We shall see...

Good luck again and my fingers are crossed for both you and your wife...

Comment

Re: Military Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 48, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW #10 – The Prevention and maintenance of good health continues

Thanks Stephen,

I too am also going to do another 7DW in October and use my apples. I have my wife on a product called Reliv. She is doing quite well for the most part. I want to keep her around as long as a can. Thanks for your posts.

Love and Light,

Layne

Comment

Originally posted by Layne_W
        Hello fellow freedom cleansers,

It is about time to write my testimonial of my most recent cleanse. It has been just over 20 days since my last formal 7DW cleanse. With my wife fighting stage 4 breast cancer. It is unfortunate that my wife had not embraced prevention as much as I have. I

.... I’ve completely changed the way I grocery shop, cook and eat. With that knowledge, the less chance of free radicals shortening your life. Just want to thank all here on this forum for the better health I’ve had.

Love and light

Layne
        I'm of course glad of the changes, transformation and feelings you have with your health Layne, but of course am sadden by what's happening with the wife.

I wish she would have done this rebirthing program here with us, as you did... it's a real shame she didn't. I don't know what held her back, money, the cost, or the idea that if you do it, she would just follow you at home... whatever, I feel saddened.

Anyway, I hope she feels better soon, I hope the chemo has worked, and I hope she moves beyond the pain that she is in now.

Wishing both of you all the best,

Peace, love and light,
        Jos-hua
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

I am saddened also about my wife, but she has made a much greater effort to take care of herself this past year. She has her good days and bad days, but they are have good for the most part. She looks good. I don't think it was so much a money thing as just understanding the benefits of doing the rebirthing. I've had my health problems over the past 14 months and am staying much closer to the forum and the colema board when needed. These habits take years to change and implement.

The good thing about my wife's situation is it has helped me to stay on a good diet and of course I'm monitoring hers very closely. As for my testimoninal, I will always be grateful that I have the health I do regardless. I do admit that I need to work more on the Tibetians, messages and meditation.

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

Hi Layne,

10 years of this HPS life is a great testimonial ... I'm very glad that your own health is still improving. Certainly the stress you've been experiencing is much more manageable to your system with another 7DW accomplished.

And I wish your wife all the best as you both do what you can to improve your situations.

love and prayers,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thanks Dorothea,

You do bring up a point. Right now, my stressors are probably far greater than I have ever had them in my life. I think I would have broken down by now if I hadn't stayed on this 7DW cleansing path. It doesn't make the stress any easier, but it does help to have the physical body and mind to manage the stressor. At age 48, I'm seeing lots of people my age and older starting to have serious health problems and some even dying. I admit that I could have done so much more to take care of myself. Another benefit I have noticed, is that I had a chronic cough before and my coughing spell are not nearly as intense and clear up quitely. My skin is doing some strange thing, but I consider it a healing crisis that will soon pass. Thanks for all your prayers and support in in behalf of my wife.

Love and Light,

Layne

Comment

Comment

Hi Layne!

Beautiful photo of you and your wife - thanks for sharing it!

love and prayers,
                  Dorothea
                  Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Folks,

We are still treading along. Lidia doing ok. Almost time to do another 7DW.

Comment

Hi Layne,

I guess one obvious takeaway from your experiences here (10 years? wow) is how much better it we do with our health and practices when we stay active here at the HPS rebirthing forum. It's encouraging to read how your participation here has served you and your wife in this difficult time, and I continue to send you both my best wishes as you get ready for another round of HPS colon cleansing.

Rick
                      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X