Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sales rep, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #11, Testimonial- There's just so much about Jos-hua's program that you come to appreciate over the long term, and a lot of it can be difficult to put into clear language. I have no money invested in my cleansing here anymore; the last time I paid Jos-hua for my involvement was over 10 cleanses ago, yet I continue to reap the benefits of his direct engagement, advice, support, encouragement, companionship--you name it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales rep, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #11, Testimonial- There's just so much about Jos-hua's program that you come to appreciate over the long term, and a lot of it can be difficult to put into clear language. I have no money invested in my cleansing here anymore; the last time I paid Jos-hua for my involvement was over 10 cleanses ago, yet I continue to reap the benefits of his direct engagement, advice, support, encouragement, companionship--you name it.

Hey everybody! Normally I try to come up with an angle, or a particular point of focus as to what it is about this home colon cleansing program that keeps me coming back for so many years, through so many cleanses.

Today I couldn't think of any one thing to point out. There's just so much about Jos-hua's program that you come to appreciate over the long term, and a lot of it can be difficult to put into clear language. I have no money invested in my cleansing here anymore; the last time I paid Jos-hua for my involvement was over 10 cleanses ago, yet I continue to reap the benefits of his direct engagement, advice, support, encouragement, companionship--you name it.

I have full access to the community here, honestly the most open, caring, accessible and engaging people you could meet anywhere. I know how it is to be on the outside looking in to a private group like this, it can be intimidating, you wonder if you'd be able to fit in as easily as the people who say how great it is, you think it's probably just an insiders-only thing, etc. It's not that way here. From the first day you have sincere, uncritical fellow health-seekers by your side, ready to help you in any way they can. In over 8 years in this group, that unwavering support has been a constant throughout.

So, in closing, I have no obligations here, nothing pressing me to keep coming back. I'm here because I like it, because I have real friends here, because I learn valuable new things here--it makes my life better across the board. My wish for anyone reading this testimonial is that you'll give yourself the opportunity to learn for yourself just how special and irreplaceable this program and community are.

Thanks to everyone,

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Re: Sales rep, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #11, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Well put Rick... I've enjoyed traveling the path with you these past many years and look forward to traveling a little bit further on down the road with you here for many more years to come.....

Comment

Re: Sales rep, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #11, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Originally posted by Richard_D
      ... So, in closing, I have no obligations here, nothing pressing me to keep coming back. I'm here because I like it, because I have real friends here, because I learn valuable new things here--it makes my life better across the board. My wish for anyone reading this testimonial is that you'll give yourself the opportunity to learn for yourself just how special and irreplaceable this program and community are.
      As Stephen said, "well put".

And I concur.

I've certainly enjoyed your presence on the forum - and you, along with Jos-hua and the other MF's have all been a BIG help to me over the years. (Thanks) Every one has helped actually - even the younger cleansers who pull things "out of their hats" and I think, "Hey, I'm going to look into adding that to my lifestyle too!"

See you around,
      love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Sales rep, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #11, Colo

hi Rick,

Great Rick, you voiced some of my thoughts and
        feelings too. This community is definitely a tree
        to lean on in times of need. It was in some desperate straits
        that i found sanctuary here and for those that need and are destined
        they can come and lean and benefit greatly .

Hope things are all well frriend,

Sincerely, alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
          I know how it is to be on the outside looking in to a private group like this, it can be intimidating
          Yes, give or take a bit depending on the person ofcourse, but I guess this is more or less true for anybody or any new venture someone might get into. The thing to realize however, if you feel a bit taken aback by the idea of joining, is that the support group is not some entity to which you have to prove anything, but instead you are the one come here to work on your health and the group is just here to support you because they think that working on your health is a great idea, and helping other people who want to work on their health is also a great idea. Besides, healthy people are smart, fun and down-to-earth people, I for one enjoy being among them, and helping others to become them.

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
          and you, along with Jos-hua and the other MF's have all been a BIG help to me over the years.
          So to make it a little less intimidating here up front, when Dorothea says "MF's" she means master fasters, people who have been here for 4 cleanses or more, or way more

I had some reservations too about joining, but as it turned out, yes, everyone here is nice, civilized and knowledgeable, even Dorothea!

So check out the rest of the testimonials here, they're a great indicator of what's going on "behind the screen" of doing a cleanse for real with us.
          -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
            ... Besides, healthy people are smart, fun and down-to-earth people, I for one enjoy being among them, and helping others to become them. ...
            Nice Thijs, agreed!

Thanks for clearing that MF (Master Faster) thing up ... I got lazy I guess.
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

So to make it a little less intimidating here up front, when Dorothea says "MF's" she means master fasters, people who have been here for 4 cleanses or more, or way more

I had some reservations too about joining, but as it turned out, yes, everyone here is nice, civilized and knowledgeable, even Dorothea!

So check out the rest of the testimonials here, they're a great indicator of what's going on "behind the screen" of doing a cleanse for real with us.

Well explained Thijs. When I decided to join .... i had hit rock bottom... I waited too long .. or it took long for me to realize . I had tried lots of the detox/cleansing products on my own without much success.So it's not about the products. it the whole program. the very idea behind the program reminds me advice given in Geeta (indian sacred text). There is something called Satsang - meaning - being in company of truth. And this is what forum is about.

So my advice for new looker is dont wait ... more you wait the longer the healing will take. also if you keep thinking about it. Mind will come up with all kinda of tricks for not doing the program.. it may be financial or any other personal reason.

Regards
              Sameer

Comment

Hey Rick!

Thanks for giving in your above review to those on the sidelines a clear review of what is going on here in this 7DW Rebirthing program.

In gratitude.

I'm happy you like being here, because I know how happy you being here makes me and others!!!

Sales rep, new job/employment in your title... I love it... yea, me too got tired of seeing Teacher forever. hahahaaa.

Good luck and forge on friend! Show them how it is done. Rebirthing of body. Rebirthing of sales. Show em using the skills attitudes, knowledge and wisdom you have acquired over the years by doing this program. Plan, study, patience, loving kindness, compassion. More practice. All excellent methods for building a business successfully with a strong foundation.

I look forward to hearing how life unfolds for you.
                Will check your 7DW postcleansing and rebirthing thread right now.

Again, wishing you all the best in the new job Rick!

Peace,
                Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
                X