Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retired Roofing Contractor, Stephen_C, Age 62, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF#5, Testimonial-- This is a very safe and supportive program in the very private atmosphere of your own home. No expensive plane trips or down payments to a Caribbean health spa, but at your own pace and time in the comfort and privacy of your own personal spa; your home.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired Roofing Contractor, Stephen_C, Age 62, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF#5, Testimonial-- This is a very safe and supportive program in the very private atmosphere of your own home. No expensive plane trips or down payments to a Caribbean health spa, but at your own pace and time in the comfort and privacy of your own personal spa; your home.

I started out on the Freedom Cleansing path at HPS 8 years ago. Having just finished up my 9th Freedom Cleanse I can honestly say this is my home base. No matter how far I stray from my eating or spiritual path, I can come back to home plate, reset and start over anew again and end up with the same great results.

Not having participated in a 7 DW Wonder Freedom Cleanse in well over a year and half I started to develop many of the old problems in my body that we are all aware of. Constipation, insomnia, body overheating, tightness and congestion in my head, skin eruptions, overweight, and just general discomfort in that my body just wasn’t where it was supposed to be and where I wanted it to be. I'm not saying that this is some sort of miracle pill that you take and everything goes back to normal, you do have to put effort into it, but when you have been Freedom Cleansing the HPS way your body recognizes this and slowly the changes start to happen.

After just completing another 7 Day Freedom Cleanse, my 5th as a Master Faster I can feel my internal clock reset to correspond with my body and the season changes around me. I’m sleeping soundly again throughout the night and my energy level is on the rise again. The coffee and breads are out of my diet and fresh vegetable and fruit juices are back in, along with all the wonderful produce from the garden that is so easily provided for us.

Jos-hua has spent his life laying out this very specific, detailed step by step program giving a new meaning to the phrase Rebirth your Health. By following each level step by step you will peel back the layers of your old self to discover that there is a better way to live and a new life awaiting you.

As you progress through the 4 levels of the 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse you will also discover via the forum that there are other Freedom Cleansers experiencing the same exciting rejuvenating practice as you are and they are all equally as excited to welcome and share their knowledge with you. You are never alone during your Freedom Cleanse.

This is a very safe and supportive program in the very private atmosphere of your own home. No expensive plane trips or down payments to a Caribbean health spa, but at your own pace and time in the comfort and privacy of your own personal spa; your home.

These are exciting and uncertain times we live in and to survive we must maintain our health first if we are going to be able to care for our children, elders and our wonderful mother, planet earth. So I encourage anyone out there reading through these testimonials if you are looking to reclaim your health as my follow cleanser Dorothea has put it you have found the needle in the haystack. Don’t wait. It only gets better.

Re: Retired Roofing Contractor, Stephen_C, Age 62, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING,7DW #5, Home Again….

Hey Stephen, great testimonial and I can back up every word you say here from my own experience. So much introspection communicated succinctly, I think you've said everything that needs saying.

Originally posted by Stephen
    Not having participated in a 7 DW Wonder Freedom Cleanse in well over a year and half I started to develop many of the old problems in my body that we are all aware of. Constipation, insomnia, body overheating, tightness and congestion in my head, skin eruptions, overweight, and just general discomfort in that my body just wasn’t where it was supposed to be and where I wanted it to be. I'm not saying that this is some sort of miracle pill that you take and everything goes back to normal, you do have to put effort into it, but when you have been Freedom Cleansing the HPS way your body recognizes this and slowly the changes start to happen.
    I read this and I think how true it is for myself, it seems it's just another facet of the perversity of human nature that we have to prove to ourselves over and over again what works best for us vs what makes us suffer, in a physical sense.

Well, more than physical, but you know what I mean. This is most definitely NOT just a way to wipe the slate clean and start over; it's a way to gain and regain the experience to slowly and surely shift your personal habits away from what doesn't work toward what does. By the time you complete your first Master Faster HPS 7DW Health Rebirthing, you know full well what you ought to do in order to maximize your enjoyment of life in the skin that you've been born with, but all too often we choose a different path, and keep getting presented with the same lessons over and over.

HPS-Online is like my classroom: the more I attend, the better I learn my lessons. When I stray or skip classes or whatever, I'm always welcome when I return, but of course it's best to maintain a presence here. We live, we learn, I guess.

Congrats Stephen on a great 7DW Rebirthing Experience. Catch you in the postcleanse.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Retired Roofing Contractor, Stephen_C, Age 62, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING,7DW #5, Home Again….

Hi

Stephen, Thanks a lot for participating in my first 7dw journey. I have also putup my first testimonial. I am sure you will like to read.

Totally agree with you and Rick that this forum is what keeps us moving in right direction. Congratz for completing another 7dw . I have quite a long way to travel

Jos-hua has spent his life laying out this very specific, detailed step by step program giving a new meaning to the phrase Rebirth your Health. By following each level step by step you will peel back the layers of your old self to discover that there is a better way to live and a new life awaiting you.

As you progress through the 5 levels of the 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse you will also discover via the forum that there are other Freedom Cleansers experiencing the same exciting rejuvenating practice as you are and they are all equally as excited to welcome and share their knowledge with you. You are never alone during your Freedom Cleanse.
      Cheers
      Sameer

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_C
        ... After just completing another 7 Day Freedom Cleanse, my 5th as a Master Faster I can feel my internal clock reset to correspond with my body and the season changes around me. I’m sleeping soundly again throughout the night and my energy level is on the rise again. The coffee and breads are out of my diet and fresh vegetable and fruit juices are back in, along with all the wonderful produce from the garden that is so easily provided for us. ...
        Hi Stephen,

It's so good to know there's something we can do to get our bodies back in good functioning order again.

You're experience in the last 1.5 years has proven that it's as simple as 1•2•3; take the simple steps and vibrant health can be yours again.

Congratulations on another successful 7DW cleanse!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Wow Stephen, so lovely to read your above.

Originally posted by Stephen_C

...giving a new meaning to the phrase Rebirth your Health. By following each level step by step you will peel back the layers of your old self to discover that there is a better way to live and a new life awaiting you.
          Yea, it's like getting a new body again and again and again.

Now, that's a trip, especially at our age!

In gratitude I am.
          Thanks for writing it up for the record.

A lot of water has flowed under our bridges (and through our bowels too...hahahahhahahaha)

I'm glad to see that you are standing strong, and ascending your health. And life. That the 7 Day WOnder is serving you well.

You, I and a few other of us here, are at the last third of our lives now. We're over 50 years old.

Having acquired some skills, wisdom, experiences and self confidence we're not afraid, are we? But rather excited about it all as you so succulently described above. Touching base, home base.

Thanks again.

Here with you for you.

Wishing you all the best,

Thanks for being here.

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Congrats on completing another (your 5th) freedom cleanse as a Master Faster, it’s so great to hear of the positive impacts this has had on your health, in terms of your improved sleep and energy levels.

As I read through your testimonial, I just get more and more excited to start this journey also.

I have to say that the carefully constructed program, the testimonials and the supportive forum community are what really encouraged me to take the leap with HPS. You just can’t deny that what is happening ihere is fantastic in so many ways, and reading your testimonial just further cements this for me.

Wishing you continued health and happiness.

Cheers
            Kate

Comment

Working...
            X