Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- Even greater 2nd round! I inscripted the entire testimony onto clay tablets, and secretly buried them in my backyard at night, so that in a thousand years, humanity will rediscover the true joy that the HPS program brought to a simple man with a simple dream of getting healthy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- Even greater 2nd round! I inscripted the entire testimony onto clay tablets, and secretly buried them in my backyard at night, so that in a thousand years, humanity will rediscover the true joy that the HPS program brought to a simple man with a simple dream of getting healthy...

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
    Thijs,

Whatever happened in the second round?

I've yet to hear about that, nor have your other followers of this thread here.

I inscripted the entire testimony onto clay tablets, and secretly buried them in my backyard at night, so that in a thousand years, humanity will rediscover the true joy that the HPS program brought to a simple man with a simple dream of getting healthy...

But then, I realized that if I do not share this knowledge right now, bring out word of this program in our own time, there will probably be no human left in a thousand years, because by then, without knowledge of real health practices, humanity will have wilted, dried, crumbled and scattered to the winds of incurable chronic illness, no matter what science is blathering about "in x years there will be no more disease".

You see, incurable is no problem if you are not getting sick anyway, if you are getting healthier than you ever thougt that word could mean, when getting older means getting better, which is the main focus of this program. Ofcourse you need a period to get well and learn how to handle your body to keep it well, but after that... clear sailing.

It all depends on what you want, do you want to trust in medicine to "keep" you healthy when it's already too late? Sure, I'd take medicine or surgery in an emergency, when drastic and dangerous measures are needed to have any chance at all. But long before I get to that point, I'd rather work on an untouchable state of health, one I completely control and understand, as opposed to trusting medicine to do something that I don't really understand, about a problem that I don't really understand, and using substances that are concocted by people that do not really understand the cause of sickness and what to really do about it, and in many cases also do not really care as long as you buy their stuff.

That's kind of a crucial point. How much do you care? Do you like yourself, do you want to feel great, do you want to like yourself, do you want to automatically crack a big smile every time you look into the mirror because your life is getting better all the time? In a way your health is your life, when all your health is gone, you are gone. Conversely, when you work on your health to increase it all the time, you're gonna be all you can be. Sounds great right?

Ofcourse the catch is working on your health means working on your health... If you don't care for your health, no one else really will. There's more truth to that than you probably want to believe right now. Being healthy and staying healthy means doing things and learning things no one else can do for you, you're the one who needs to do something. That's one part. The other part is, where do you get those skills and that knowledge? I'm getting them right here. I got here through a series of "lucky" events, my health was sliding, and I started to get focused on a solution, so I found a really good one, HPS online. There's no denying here that I recommend this program to everyone.

The "between the lines" part here is, no-one else ever told me how to get really healthy. I went to see my doctor when I used to get sick, like everybody, but did he call me beforehand to tell me exactly what to do to not get sick? No, he's one of the nicest persons I know, no mistake about that, but he just didn't know how to truly get rid of all the ailments he had spent his life on helping others counter the symptoms, extending their life, but not eliminating their problems. Nor did my parents know, or my friends, or my teachers, or just about everybody I ever met who is a self-proclaimed "I'm into health" type, they all just didn't know. But now, at least I know. Hah So there.

Well, what are you waiting for? The price of this program will pale in comparison to the medical bills you are going to receive in the future, but far worse is the "bill" you will be presented with in the form of reduced energy, mental facility and mobility, including a myriad other afflictions of "old age". Like I said, when you are completely healthy, old age just means getting to be a better person in better shape, not decline, which is what happens when you are not healthy and your body suffers the effects of long-term neglect. "Neglect" will happen sooner than you would believe right now, but once you get to know what it is that really makes a human tick, you'll be amazed at how badly you have been living, even if you think you haven't.

Largely this is not your fault, it's more due to the fact that there's hardly any persons nowadays that know what's up with their health for real. On top of that the medical and food industries have been driving a large wedge between people and their understanding of what a body really needs, partly through their own lack of knowledge, but for the largest part due to commercial lobbies... "Got milk?"... milk like it's sold today will kill you, slowly. I quit using 95% of dairy intake of what is considered average consumption here, and that alone has made me feel significantly better. And maybe more importantly, there is now not a single tiny clue or hint that my body ever needed it in the first place.

That's just an example, I'm now every day refining my standards, sense of taste, acute awareness of what I ingest it and how it affects me, mental sharpness and calm, also emotional stability and appreciation of things that come into my life. I'm starting to feel like a Swiss watch here.

Ok, let's wrap up this testimonial, I'm gonna look up a quote from a little while back, which reminds me also that I shouldn't forget to mention here that it's been quite a while since my lvl 2 "formal" program. I like to take the time to see how things work out in the long term, don't wanna risk posting some rave shouts here, so, yours truly now says this program is working out superbly in the long term, which since I started a little more than half a year ago, isn't even very long at all, and getting better all the time still.

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
    Hello everybody,
    It's funny, my life of the past few weeks could be described as the same bunch of busy weeks would have been 5 years ago, but now there are much thicker layers of bodily awareness, mental alertness, emotional balancing, and spiritual pathfinding intertwined in everything. A solid padding of all those things that keeps me going pretty steady. I would even say I'm exactly the same person as 5 years ago, people who know me would say I'm just me, I've just become way better at caring for and playing the "instrument" that is me.... and enjoying the music haha.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
    When you get around to it, please bring closure to your formal and write up your testimonial... the above pretty much says it all.
    Yep, it pretty much says it all, sorry you had to read all the rest first haha

And, for those of you hoping for more of a visual treat, I did some homework this time during the formal... now if anybody ever says to you there is nothing stuck in your colon, you don't even answer, just send them the link to this picture. And don't forget to also tell them I'm nowhere near fat, I'm a skinny guy...

(A little explanation with the pics below: the shift in coloration halfway is because of different fruit I used, and yes, the numbers mean I eliminated nearly 7 kilograms of quite hardened and permanently stuck mucus from my intestines, goodbye! The other pics are what some of it looks like before I lined it up for the day-to-day pics, including the largest single piece I managed to get rid off with my foot for comparison, I'm size 43 european Yes, it's gross, but more importantly, it was ruining my life, but remember getting it out is just one first step (cleansing), after that begins the path of healing, rejuvenation and prevention, which is the real road to great and lasting health, which it what I'm learning here, other programs that only give you cleansing fall much short of the HPS program, nonetheless, it's a spectacular and unreal experience to see all this toxic waste leave your own body. Yes, you have it too, and way more than I do at this moment, you can count on that.)

And for your convenience some links, which describe already what's not in this page, so you can get the full low-down on what this program can do for you.

My lvl 1 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4396
    Lvl 1 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4436
    Lvl 2 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4444

And this ofcourse being my lvl2 testimonial!

And don't forget to read everybody else's testimonials!

Thanks for reading, and thanks everyone here on the board, you've all shown me that being on the HPS program together is essential and also more fun than alone!
    Attached Files
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Even greater 2nd round!

That's a super long testimonial Thijs! Well done, and I'm glad to finally read it And as always, I see that you sure do have a way with words.

... It all depends on what you want, do you want to trust in medicine to "keep" you healthy when it's already too late? Sure, I'd take medicine or surgery in an emergency, when drastic and dangerous measures are needed to have any chance at all. But long before I get to that point, I'd rather work on an untouchable state of health, one I completely control and understand, as opposed to trusting medicine to do something that I don't really understand, about a problem that I don't really understand, and using substances that are concocted by people that do not really understand the cause of sickness and what to really do about it, and in many cases also do not really care as long as you buy their stuff. ...
    Yes, I know these people are sincere in what they're doing, but they may also be sincerely wrong!

And oh ya, I enjoyed "reconnecting" with the results of your formal, especially that cool chart! I don't know what you could do for your L3 to top that one!

Keep up the good work!
    love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial - Even greater 2nd round!

That first picture of yours, well, it's a dandy Thijs.

We've never seen anyone organize their shit like that, and than frame it in pictures in one picture.

Never before.

Thanks for the creation I got to figure out where to put it in the HPS-online website? Any idea's.

So glad to hear the second round was just as good as the first!

Forge on friend, more 7dw Rebirthing. More. And then again more.

By the time you reach 40, you should be looking and feeling like 28 by then... younger than you look and feel today at 34!

That's my plan.
      Watch and see.

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Thijs,

I enjoyed reading your very detailed testimonial. If anyone is hesitate about joining here they shouldn't be after such a awe inspiring report...

It sounds like you are ready for the next level. You are really going to love this aspect of the program and I look forward to traveling along with you when you are ready to make the move....

Comment

Hey Thijs,

Well-done, well-detailed and inspiring as always. Those pics are an especially nice touch, reminds me of what I saw in my own L2 Rebirthing cleanse with HPS-Online. There's a bit more left in there to go, to be sure, but I believe in future years you will mark this 7-Day Wonder formal cleanse as a decided turning point (for the better, natch) after which things really begin to skyrocket.

As Jos-hua says, stick with the program and you can take all that (and more) to the bank.

Great going! I'm already trying to imagine your reaction to your L3...

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

I inscripted the entire testimony onto clay tablets, and secretly buried them in my backyard at night, so that in a thousand years, humanity will rediscover the true joy that the HPS program brought to a simple man with a simple dream of getting healthy...

Love that Thijs.

I too find true joy in the care of my health.

With a New Body each time it's easier and easier.

7DW Rebirth.

I'll be looking for your clay tablets next life, please make sure they are findable!

Padmasambhava's were!
            Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Congratulations Thijs,

You been true inspiration. Great to have guy like you right ahead of me. keeps me motivated. I agree with Jos-hua about being so well organized in taking pictures. cheers to you !

Comment

Working...
              X