Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joy_M, Age 45, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- I have not needed antidepressants since my first DBC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy_M, Age 45, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- I have not needed antidepressants since my first DBC.

Hello Everyone,

I'm so happy I found HPS-Online. Its done wonders for me.

I walk around with a big smile on my face now. Things just don't bother me like they used to. The bottom line is, I just feel so darn good all the time.

For years I lived with aches and pains of one kind or another.

I had been depressed for as long as I can remember.
    I have not needed antidepressants since my first DBC.

And if I had gotten nothing else from this that would have made it all worthwhile.

Now that I have completed my second 7 Day Wonder freedom cleanse, things just keep getting better and better.

I credit HPS and cleansing for the early detection of ovarian cancer and for making it easier to live through 6 rounds of chemotherapy.

Once those poisonous toxins are gone from your body it can work the way it was intended it to.

Good health to you all..............................joy

How wonderful for you Joy! I am so happy that you have reaped so many great benefits from 7DW Freedom cleansing. It can only get better!

Comment

Dear Joy:

You are a hope and inspiration to us all! Wishing you much love and laughter!

Claudette

Comment

Wow great to hear. Glad you are feeling well

Comment

Joy,

It is so great to read about your success with 7DW cleansing.

I am really glad that you found a solution to your depression.

I wish more people would realize that Freedom cleansing is a viable solution to a myriad of health problems. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Love,
          Tisha

Comment

Working...
          X