Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adventure Tourism Managment/Guide, Scott_A, Age 31, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- "What does it mean to improve health?" 7DW Cleansing and involvement at the community forums is that the above life style, especially working out and dietary maintenance, merely addressed the surface of my health sojourn.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Tourism Managment/Guide, Scott_A, Age 31, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- "What does it mean to improve health?" 7DW Cleansing and involvement at the community forums is that the above life style, especially working out and dietary maintenance, merely addressed the surface of my health sojourn.

Greetings all -

Tis the seasonally adjusted period for hopeful resolutions intimating self-improvement. Incidentally, I did not plan to undertake a Level 2 7 DW Freedom Cleanse during the typical time for new year resolutions, but what a way to ring in the new year here in the states. Many here in America attempt to use this tradition to find the resolve to improve their health and during this same time, I was ruminating on two questions.

"What does it mean to improve health?" and " How do I initiate actions to regain diminishing health?"

I have not spent time practicing any particular, commercially branded health regime. I perform indoor workouts, have at times a physically strenuous occupation, spend time outside enacting various "adventure" related activities and have watched my food related intake over the past 9 years. In some capacities this above lifestyle encourages health, but as I have come to see with greater clarity through insights gained working with HPS online, 7DW Cleansing and involvement at the community forums is that the above life style, especially working out and dietary maintenance, merely addressed the surface of my health sojourn.

Truly integrative health and healing encompasses my mind, body and soul/spirit and is not a practice of isolating any of these three or marginalizing one or two or all of these components because of doubt or uncertainty. Too, typical of this time and age, modern methods for deducing health rely on numerical measurements, averages, and generic treatments extrapolated from aggregate "tests." Is there a place for this approach? Only through experiencing these practices and finding out for oneself, could an answer be considered, but my choices have and continue to distance me from such experiments.

Thus far at least, experience has exhibited to me that you can't measure a small sample group and apply the results to every other body, as each body uniquely comes about from infinitely different molds, no two parents alike, no two lives the same. So to qualify an individuals health is not as simple as a number or numbers. And importantly, how do I measure the health of a mind? How do I measure spirit?

To these latter two questions, modern industrial health diagnostics have little reference. Much of the time, health treatments "attack" the issues of dis-ease and dis-order as the bodies language of communication is often in the form of pain and discomfort. I could have been led down a road of suppressing these undesirable manifestations as they arose in my own life in the hope of securing some sort of short term respite.

However, learning from others here at HPS and personal experience through practice shows that treating only physiological symptoms ignores the underlying causes of dis-ease. And, I only need to look around me at fellow Americans laboring under modern health treatments and observe the obvious incongruity between industrial medical/health practices and the ever increasing rise of dis-ease and suffering. Under these circumstances, true healing could only ever be a lofty idea and not the ability we all have.

Personally, healing and rejuvenation arises from self-accountability and self-empowerment grounded in daily practice. Since empowerment is not quantifiable, is akin to both an idea in the mind and an expression of spirit, holistic health "success" is addressed here at HPS as a synergistic balance of mind, body and spirit, as opposed to a numbers game that tips any balance in a single direction while ignoring ought else.

As I believe and know through my own experiences, I am the ability to live a healthy body in a healthy life. Fortunately, I arrived at HPS-Online "life support" and have been blessed with further knowledge through guidance, to gain greater access to my own inherent power to heal. As teachers can be valuable in school, work, and life, so to is the compassionate insight and support I have received from the goodwill of others who have and are practicing self health here at HPS.

Even as no one travels the same path or experiences the same experiences, through direct, mindful presence in their daily life actions, relations, emotions, and self responsibilities, the health practitioners here at HPS exemplify what is possible for others with out the isolation or ignorance of acting blindly.

In summation, HPS Wonder DBC cleansing is a lifestyle, not a simple 7 days of cleansing. It is effort, discipline, and commitment. But, you won't be alone nor disappointed. Maybe now is the time to put the date aside for the right time to resolve dis-ease and suffering and take the ability to heal into your own hands and find out that everyday is an opportunity to honor the miracle that is you already.

Thanks fro reading and good grace to all out there.

Scott_A

Re: Adventure Tourism Managment/Guide, Scott_A, Age 31, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial -

Scott,

Great testimonial to the power of cleansing the HPS way!!! and also a great way to start off the New Year.... Congraulations on completing your 2nd level of the program.... Look forward to seeing move onto the next level...and during your post cleanse......

It only gets better......

Comment

Re: Adventure Tourism Managment/Guide, Scott_A, Age 31, 7DW Level 2 colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, home colonics, Testimonial -

Scott, I loved reading your testimonial and I can see that you're poised to make the most of your post-cleansing period. I think you said it best here, though:

Originally posted by Scott
      In summation, HPS Wonder cleansing is a lifestyle, not a simple 7 days of cleansing. It is effort, discipline, and commitment. But, you won't be alone nor disappointed. Maybe now is the time to put the date aside for the right time to resolve dis-ease and suffering and take the ability to heal into your own hands and find out that everyday is an opportunity to honor the miracle that is you already.
      That speaks volumes. Well done.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Scott,

Great to read your testimonial!

You're right, the year-end holiday season is a perfect time for a rejuvenating 7DW formal cleanse.

Everyone likes to put their best foot forward, stepping into the new year, and you (and Thijs) have done just that!

Congratulations on another successful round of "rebirthing"!

See you on your post cleanse thread ...

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hey Scott,

Congrats on another milestone! It was some time in the making, but that only testifies to your being able to stay on track on the path to a truly fulfilling life.

That's what it all comes down to here at HPS, a great life. In a very real way, your health is your life, when it is all gone, you are gone, but when you start to work effectively to maximize it, something the HPS program will do, you will maximize the person you can be...

Originally posted by Scott_A
          In summation, HPS Wonder cleansing is a lifestyle, not a simple 7 days of cleansing. It is effort, discipline, and commitment.
          If I might just add, while one is at it here at HPS, the effort, discipline and commitment come easier and easier as time goes by, to the point of those things just being your new lifestyle. Like for me, in the beginning, my usual lifestyle led me to the opposite of feeling healthy and great, and the involved effort is largely in turning that around, but after that, it gets easier and easier to make your life better and better.

Well, see you at the lvl 3 I guess
          -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Working...
          X