Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HR Consultant, Kate_E, Age 32, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- No more constipation and bloating. My energy levels have peaked and this has been great. I’m sleeping better and most mornings I’m waking naturally. I feel rested and because of this I have the focus and drive to get things done. I feel present and focused and after years of feeling mentally foggy and like I’m just floating through one day to the next, this is such a wonderful and liberating feeling. This is how I SHOULD fee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR Consultant, Kate_E, Age 32, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- No more constipation and bloating. My energy levels have peaked and this has been great. I’m sleeping better and most mornings I’m waking naturally. I feel rested and because of this I have the focus and drive to get things done. I feel present and focused and after years of feeling mentally foggy and like I’m just floating through one day to the next, this is such a wonderful and liberating feeling. This is how I SHOULD fee

The results I have experienced since finishing my first HPS cleanse have been pretty exciting to say the least. So much so that I cannot wait to build upon this with my next HPS cleanse.

My reason for investing in cleansing with HPS DBC, is because I knew I needed to do something about my health. I always felt tired, lethargic and run down. My focus and memory were at times terrible and this was starting to cause me a lot of stress and upset, because I couldnít always meet work deadlines, which was embarrassing. Sometimes I would even need to have a quick power nap during my lunch breaks at work and then I began to realise that it was just not normal that I was feeling this way ALL the time.

Some days I would feel so foggy and almost like I wasnít present, I couldnít concentrate, I was physically there, but mentally at times I felt vacant. Everyday when I would wake up, I still felt tired and I would count down the hours until I could go back to sleep. Still though, I would push myself to be here there and everywhere and I would get so exhausted and so overtired that some days, I would just snap or break down over the smallest things.

My skin was also a problem I used to get the occasional break out, but I also had red bumps that sometimes turned into white heads on the back of my arms. I found I was reacting badly to some foods and this was causing me to feel sluggish, bloated and constipated and added to that mentally foggy feeling. I was uncomfortable a lot, but I just ignored it and I kept eating foods that I knew would just make me feel worse. A pretty bad cycle really.

Finally, I decided to be proactive about my health and started researching information about digestive health. I knew I needed to tackle all of these things now before they turned into something much more serious in 10, 15, 20 years time; I also wanted to feel better now. So I took the plunge and I invested in my first ever HPS cleanse, and I havenít looked back.

So what has changed since?

ē No more constipation and bloating
    ē I am more focused, alert and confident
    ē My skin is brighter and my nails are stronger
    ē Iím sleeping sounder
    ē My energy levels have peaked, but on much less sleep
    ē I am communicating better and making decisions more easily
    ē I am more content, happy and excepting of myself
    ē The way I view health and exercise now is different and its better

Not only have a noticed the above changes in my health and well being, I have also learnt how to nutritionally support my body so that I can function to the best of my ability and how to proactively and sensibly invest in my health and well being (in many different ways), so that I am always on my game, so that I am alert, focused, positive and happy and this is such a wonderful feeling, because thatís exactly how I feel.

I have also learnt that investing in my health is not just an Ďevery so oftení kind of thing. I have realised that I need to be committed, that I have to stick at it and continually build upon what Iím learning and practicing through cleansing the HPS way. Because that is how I am going to experience the true benefits of being healthy and well, now and in the future too.

As I mentioned, I have noticed that my constipation and bloating has as good as gone. I have noticed many flow on affects as a result. I am more focused, alert and confident and I am performing better at work. Iím getting things done on time and Iím making decisions more easily instead of fence sitting or being worried about what might happen if I make a decision. I have more confidence that the decision I have made is the right way to go and that is that. I have dealt with it and then I can move on instead of dwelling and stressing out about it. This (dwelling/stressing) I have learnt is a complete waste of energy.

I have noticed that my skin has cleared up, and because of this I am using fewer products on it. I used to spend hundreds of dollars on skin care and makeup and now I hardly use it.

My energy levels have peaked and this has been great. Iím sleeping better and most mornings Iím waking naturally. I feel rested and because of this I have the focus and drive to get things done. I feel present and focused and after years of feeling mentally foggy and like Iím just floating through one day to the next, this is such a wonderful and liberating feeling. This is how I SHOULD feel ALL the time... and now I do.

The way I view exercise now is much different too. Before I used to work out 3-4 times a week with a personal trainer and Iíd push myself to such exhaustion and sometimes to the point of being physically sick and incredibly tired. Now I engage in a softer and more passive style of exercise and eat correctly to nutritionally support my body and I feel better for it, I think I even look better too, if I can be so bold to say.

When I first stumbled across the HPS website, I was intrigued. I spent a few days reading through the information and I admit at first I was sceptical, but I kept on reading. I went through everything including the numerous testimonials of others that had gone through the various HPS cleansing levels and the more I read, the more I knew I couldnít ignore it. All the information was spot on and it resonated with me; be proactive instead of reactive about my health, be self reliant when it comes to taking care of my health, use food as my medicine and adopt practices that aid in the process of elimination of toxins from your body.

Testimonial after testimonial was fantastic as far as the changes fellow HPS cleansers were experiencing. So many people kept on saying how they were sleeping better, how much more confident and happy they were, how they no longer needed to take medications they had been on for years, how illnesses where disappearing from their bodies, how much more focused, alert and alive they felt.

From there on I was sold, but I was sceptical too. I thought this sounds too good to be true, I was cynical and I started to look for bad reviews and guess what I found? Nothing. So I took a change and I contacted Joshua and I knew right away he was genuine, but I was still a little scared to take the plunge. Making contact with Joshua helped to put me at ease and so I took a change and I havenít looked back. Since joining HPS online, I have found everyone to be 100% genuine, caring and supportive, everyone is there to help you and it makes the journey so much easier. If you have any reservations, questions and concerns, you jjust ump onto the forums and within hours you have several replies from Joshua and from other HPS cleansers guiding you through, supporting you and putting you at ease.

My advice to anyone considering doing a HPS DBC cleanse;

If your health is failing or if there are things you are worried about whether that be on a physical, emotional, or spiritual level, take the time to read through all the information online, read the testimonials, make contact with Joshua and I promise you, you will not regret it. I guarantee you that it will be one of the best investments you will make where your health is concerned. You wonít look back. I know I havenít. Youíve stumbled upon a real gem, donít ignore it, just go for it! Youíre going to feel incredible!

Re: HR Consultant, Kate_E, Age 32, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - No more constipation and bloating

Kate, wow, what a testimonial. You've observed so many great benefits and expressed it all wonderfully.

If anybody failed to notice, scan up the page and take a look at Kate's join date to the program: December 2011. We're talking about less than 2 months ago (and several weeks of that was preparation gathering items needed for 7DW Rebirthing cleansing), and in that short time alone, look at all the progress: constipation gone, bloating gone, getting better rest in a shorter period of time, feeling more energetic, relaxed, calm, decisive, skin looking better without any need for expensive lotions and etc, and most importantly, knowledge and the confidence that comes as a result.

You can't overestimate the power of that last one: confidence. It's one of the key differences between those who learn to do safe, guided colon cleansing at home and those who are forever chasing the next diet fad or medicine to deal with the continuing downward spiral of bad health and disease. HPS-Online delivers confidence; the typical approach we learn in modern civilization is to view our bodies and health with fear.

Please read this again:

Originally posted by Kate
    Not only have a noticed the above changes in my health and well being, I have also learnt how to nutritionally support my body so that I can function to the best of my ability and how to proactively and sensibly invest in my health and well being (in many different ways), so that I am always on my game, so that I am alert, focused, positive and happy and this is such a wonderful feeling, because that’s exactly how I feel.
    Kate, believe it or not, every level of 7DW Rebirthing leaves you with just that feeling! There's so much to learn, yet once you've experienced it for yourself, it's very easy to assimilate and understand. It's truly an education for a lifetime. You've only just begun.

...I cannot wait to build upon this with my next HPS cleanse.
    We're here for you when the time comes, and at all points in between. Great going, Kate!

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: HR Consultant, Kate_E, Age 32, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - No more constipation and bloating

Hi Kate!

I agree with Rick, "Wow". That's a wonderful report you've written and written very well.

Originally posted by Kate_E
      I think I even look better too, if I can be so bold to say.
      You can be and I believe it Kate ... there are SO many benefits to cleansing with HPS and looking younger, better, and more alive are all a part of it.

It never ceases to happen, for weeks after a cleanse, that I get unusual compliments - about my eyes, my skin (or my hair), or the typical: "have you lost weight?". They can't pin-point it, it's always something different but whatever it is, it's improvement on some level.

... I went through everything including the numerous testimonials of others that had gone through the various HPS cleansing levels and the more I read, the more I knew I couldnít ignore it. All the information was spot on and it resonated with me; be proactive instead of reactive about my health, be self reliant when it comes to taking care of my health, use food as my medicine and adopt practices that aid in the process of elimination of toxins from your body.

Testimonial after testimonial was fantastic as far as the changes fellow HPS cleansers were experiencing. So many people kept on saying how they were sleeping better, how much more confident and happy they were, how they no longer needed to take medications they had been on for years, how illnesses where disappearing from their bodies, how much more focused, alert and alive they felt.
      A common line of thought in people that participate in the HPS health renewing process is exactly what you've said - they want to be proactive instead of reactive about their health, be self reliant when it comes to taking care of their health, use food as their medicine and adopt practices that aid in the process of elimination of toxins from their bodies.

I'm so glad that you're that kind of person Kate - it's brought you better health and wisdom on how to continue having better health. AND it's caused us to have another friend from across the world!

It's great to have you here Kate, I'm enjoying the process of getting to know you!

lots of love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

The results I have experienced since finishing my first HPS cleanse have been pretty exciting to say the least. So much so that I cannot wait to build upon this with my next HPS cleanse.
        Glad to read your program review/testimonial Kate. THanks for posting it, not just for your own benefit, but for the benefit of those on the sidelines.

Ten different people contacted me about the same time you did... we exchanged emails, yet none of them felt to proceed and do the program.

Now, when reading your testimonial a mere two months after they contacted me, I wonder, are they feeling as good as you are today?

Are they moving their body and mind in a safe and positive direction that wil deliver what they want>? that being better health, a better body, more self confidence on how to take care of their body, health and mind?

Have they, are they, accomplishing a transformation of body and health? If so, I wish them all the best. If not they should come here and read you and see what they are missing out on, and join in with you and us.

Forge on Kate, lots to do, lots to learn, lots to become accomplished in.

To you, the reader on the sideline, learn more about the 7 Day Wonder here.
        This is an all gain, no pain, proposition!

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: HR Consultant, Kate_E, Age 32, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - No more constipation and bloating

Hi Kate!

Well done on commencing your journey here at HPS and comp[letion of your first Level in 7DW freedom cleansing and RE-BIRTHING!!

Great post that you typed and so great to see that you took the time to share with others that may be considering joining..

The point is that this is not a quick fix programme, not a supplementation website, not a diet fad etc, etc, etc...

HPS is a lesson in how to live and understand our bodies, how to get us back in tune with nature, and correct directions that may have gotten us to a stage of dis-ease and uncertainty..

It takes people a long time to get to a stage of illness, and our society is one of "fast food" mentality.. and it can be daunting taking responsibility for our health.. But as we have seen here and many before you, turning the tables on health and correcting problems can be achieved at a fraction of the time it takes to get us ill. Our bodies know how to get back in tune with universal harmony, and what we are learning here is how to best assist that process...... from the whole picture... instead of just relying on one thing or another, whether it's physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual.

As rick pointed out, great improvements in less than two months for you after your first Level Kate..!

Helping People Survive- Is what this is all about. But it goes beyond that..

We are learning what has too often been missed out in our learning, how to be connected with what we are!! And how we tick.

Lots of love Kate,

and congratulations on finding this new journey, it really is exactly as it seems.

All gain, no pain.

Kev

Comment

Working...
          X