Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #8. Testimonial- I really truly appreciate this program for everything it's done for me - I no longer live in a body oppressed by a load of MS symptoms and I've received such a powerful mental boost and rejuvenation that I feel like I'm 30 again. Even though I look a bit younger than 54, the mirror is not reflecting the youthful "me" that is looking into it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 54, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #8. Testimonial- I really truly appreciate this program for everything it's done for me - I no longer live in a body oppressed by a load of MS symptoms and I've received such a powerful mental boost and rejuvenation that I feel like I'm 30 again. Even though I look a bit younger than 54, the mirror is not reflecting the youthful "me" that is looking into it.

Hi all,

I've been neglectful to post the success report on my latest 7DW which I completed in mid January.

Well, of course I feel better, of course I look younger, of course my eyes are brighter, my mind is sharper, my body is stronger - of course my overall health is still improving.

Hmm... sounds like I'm beginning to take this all for granted, so I'll just smarten up right now and stop and smell the roses: I really truly appreciate this program for everything it's done for me - I no longer live in a body oppressed by a load of MS symptoms and I've received such a powerful mental boost and rejuvenation that I feel like I'm 30 again. Even though I look a bit younger than 54, the mirror is not reflecting the youthful "me" that is looking into it.

Every time I take the time to do an HPS 7DW cleanse (including juice fasting and colonics), my body is recharged, my spirit is refreshed and my mind is open and ready for more renewal.

I so enjoy having the information I need at my fingertips, to take my health into my own hands; it makes me feel confident about the years to come.

Please come and join us on your very own personal journey towards better health! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 54 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #8, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Great, Dorothea! One does kinda get used to how great it feels to be part of the 7DW Rebirthing lifestyle.

Originally posted by Dorothea
    Hmm... sounds like I'm beginning to take this all for granted, so I'll just smarten up right now and stop and smell the roses
    Sounds smart to me! We all have so much to enjoy and be grateful for here.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 54 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #8, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
      Hi all,

I really truly appreciate this program for everything it's done for me - I no longer live in a body oppressed by a load of MS symptoms and I've received such a powerful mental boost and rejuvenation that I feel like I'm 30 again. Even though I look a bit younger than 54, the mirror is not reflecting the youthful "me" that is looking into it.

Every time I take the time to do an HPS 7DW cleanse (including juice fasting and colonics), my body is recharged, my spirit is refreshed and my mind is open and ready for more renewal.

love,
      Dorothea

Me too!

Can't wait to get home and start another round of 7 Day Wonder cleansing and 7 Day Wonder rebirthing in March... can't wait because, like you, I know what is waiting for me... a refreshed, renewed, energetic, happy body and mind. Lets take it to the next level!!!!

Wishing you all the best Dorothea...

Peace, love and light,

Jos-hua
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Jos-hua! Nice to hear from you!

You've been gone for a while so I can understand you craving a 7DW.

May you have safe travels home - whenever you do travel.

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
        X