Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #12, Testimonial- HPS DBC helps take the stress out of a busy life. I don't know where I'd be without HPS, but at the very least, I'd be a lot more tired.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #12, Testimonial- HPS DBC helps take the stress out of a busy life. I don't know where I'd be without HPS, but at the very least, I'd be a lot more tired.

It's been just about 9 years since I did my first home guided colon cleanse with HPS Online, and in that time I've undergone a lot of professional and personal evolution, passing from one job into the next, one set of living conditions to another. It seems like no matter what I get into next, it always involves more and more activity, responsibility, demands on my time and patience, on and on. Life keeps getting busier and busier.

Right now, at nearly 40 years of age, I'm back in school taking 20 hours of class a week (and studying at home for 6-8 hours a day), helping out as needed at my wife's school, and doing my part to take care of our 5-year-old son--who, incidentally, is just about as crazy and active as a sack full of monkeys .

I just started back at school about 6 weeks ago, right as I was wrapping up my 12th HPS-Online Master Faster 7-Day Wonder cleanse. I had no idea how intensive the study was going to be, but I've been able to handle it all just fine--and manage a lot better than I did in college back when I was much younger.

Every now and then I stop and consider how much my HPS cleansing experience has helped me deal with whatever life situation I'm in, and I wonder how I ever would have managed without the energy, flexibility, good deep sleep, positivity--in a word, health--that I've recovered and built up here at HPS-Online over the years.

I guess we all manage to get through our days no matter what state of health we find ourselves in, but for my part, I'm infinitely grateful to be able to get through my busy day with energy left over--and I've done it both ways, believe me. Not to mention the added bonus of less stress and worry about watching my health decline: not an issue.

Life is still life, there are frustrations and setbacks, many days are less than ideal, but in the overall balance there's just no getting around the fact that HPS 7 Day Wonder guided home cleansing has been essential to my ability to deal with whatever comes up while getting things done.

I don't know where I'd be without HPS, but at the very least, I'd be a lot more tired.

Thanks Jos-hua!
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Student, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #12, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - HPS helps take the stress out of a busy life.

Originally posted by Richard_D

I just started back at school about 6 weeks ago, right as I was wrapping up my 12th HPS-Online Master Faster 7-Day Wonder cleanse.

I don't know where I'd be without HPS, but at the very least, I'd be a lot more tired.

Thanks Jos-hua!
    Wow, amazing, your 12th 7 Day Wonder cleanse. Can't believe how time has flied.

This must be your shortest testimonial to date, just goes to show me, that really, you are time pressed.

I'll come back here in a few days, if it is OK with you Rick, and post some links to some of your past testimonials, so that the reader on the sideline can see the progression over the years.

Thanks Rick for being here. The forums are enriched with your presence.

Wishing you all the best. Good luck with the studying.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Student, Richard D, Age 38, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #12, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - HPS helps take the stress out of a busy life.

Hi Jos-hua,

Originally posted by Jos-hua
      I'll come back here in a few days, if it is OK with you Rick, and post some links to some of your past testimonials, so that the reader on the sideline can see the progression over the years.
      Sure, anything you think might be useful, it's all on the record here for that purpose.

Thanks Rick for being here. The forums are enriched with your presence.
      I can only say it's been my pleasure, and return thanks to you for this forum. That it's enriched my life would be a tremendous understatement.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Rick,

Another encouraging testimonial - makes me glad I'm here and experiencing ever increasing health along with you.

You've shown that no matter how busy life gets, there's always a way to fit in a 7DW cleanse. I mean, why wouldn't we when the rewards for one week's effort are so great!

... I just started back at school about 6 weeks ago, right as I was wrapping up my 12th HPS-Online Master Faster 7-Day Wonder cleanse. I had no idea how intensive the study was going to be, but I've been able to handle it all just fine--and manage a lot better than I did in college back when I was much younger. ...
        There's another thing I find HPS has helped with - and that's clearer thinking. My mind is so much easier to use these days than it was 5 years ago in the thick fog and well, you know, it may even be sharper and faster than it was 20 years ago.

Originally posted by Jos-hua medicine man
        ... Thanks Rick for being here. The forums are enriched with your presence.
        I agree wholeheartedly!!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

It's been just about 9 years since I did my first home guided colon cleanse with HPS Online,...... It seems like no matter what I get into next, it always involves more and more activity, responsibility, demands on my time and patience, on and on. Life keeps getting busier and busier......

Thanks Jos-hua!
          Hi Rick,

You know it's been a while since you've heard from me yet it's no different than before to be inspired to see you truckin on here at HPS.

More activity, responsibility and demands on time as you put it, man I hear that, same for me. For myself I would only add one more thing to that list, distraction

It's good to read you and good to hear about your thriving sack full of monkeys.

Sincerely,
          Alan
          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Alan, I was thinking about you yesterday and thought I should ask Scott how you were doing. But now I can ask you!

How are you doing?

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Richard_D]Life is still life, there are frustrations and setbacks, many days are less than ideal, but in the overall balance there's just no getting around the fact that HPS 7 Day Wonder guided home cleansing has been essential to my ability to deal with whatever comes up while getting things done.

Rick, thanks for sharing this. I think I may have started HPS at similar time to you all those years back. There seems to be a few similarities in our lives, work, back to school, 5 year old (who are full of zest) whereas I didn’t continue beyond L2. Great to read that you had the strength and determination to continue all this time and you are still getting the annual dividend - great health. Very inspiring. Thanks
              Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
              Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Working...
              X