Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 35, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial - 3rd round, major leap forward again! If there is one thing that has become completely obvious to me here it is this: physical and mental health are the most important things in life, they are the greatest and most valuable treasure you will ever possess.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 35, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial - 3rd round, major leap forward again! If there is one thing that has become completely obvious to me here it is this: physical and mental health are the most important things in life, they are the greatest and most valuable treasure you will ever possess.

Hello people, greetings guest readers,

A little while ago already I did the lvl 3 of the 7 Day Wonder program, as offered by HPS online.

3rd time around you know the drill, so to speak, and the third installment of the program builds on top of that with new practices and things to study, so all-in-all, this went very smooth. The ratio of enjoying the applying of mastered techniques, and picking up new ones that are tailored to fit onto those already learned, was again just right in this third installment.

This is somewhat important to mention, because the levels of the program function as a marked progression, they are not the simple repeating of the same process, we're not treading water here.

Every level so far has increased my health and overall wellness and enjoyment of life by roughly a factor two over the previous level, that combined with the further I get along into the program, the easier it gets.... win-win for me and everybody here.

At the bottom of this post here there's a little list of my previous iterations, so if you want to know how it really works you can get the chronological picture. I've been around here almost 1,5 years now, and not planning to leave anytime soon

And now it's my pleasure to inform you of my results so far after the level 3, bear in mind it's six months since I did the "formal" and intensive part of the level 3 program, so I'm not talking about any peak effects just after, this is me today...

For example, since I started this I've never been sick anymore, after the level 1 I was careful not to do anything rash, but now, I'm just not getting sick and I know it. It's a hard to describe feeling, I don't just feel "good" or think I might be doing okay health wise... it's more like my immune system and selected other bodily functions are an impenetrable fortress that I am fully aware of, I've gained incredible balance and hardiness, also mentally, through thoroughly cleaning my body with the HPS 7 Day Wonder program.

I'll interrupt here to say thanks everybody here with me on the forum, you've brought me to a point I didn't expect possible. Hahaha, and laughing all the way too. This isn't really hard, in fact it's easy step by step and every step comes with it's reward in health and knowledge of what the human body really is and what it does.

(Yeah, concerning that, it may be necessary/helpful to the guest readers that in the understanding I have of that now, 99.9% of the general populace has no clue about what a human body really does and how to operate it properly, especially also many "health" professionals I have come into contact with, I was somewhat shocked to learn, profoundly lack understanding or education of what they are dealing with.)

Anyway, this is not about sickness an symptomatic treatment at all!!!!

The whole concept of sickness, frailty, fatigue, mental fog, etc. it's becoming a memory, and one easily forgotten. While getting older, I see people around me deteriorate, they are ailing, at a steady pace they accumulate more and health complaints and handicaps, but I am losing them! I am getting healthier all the time, lately I've started experiencing physical stability and energy that is a lot better even than when I was 20, hehe. Like I said, laughing all the way...

In the "just starting out" phase of me joining HPS, I used to be really interested in all the details about certain afflictions that were troubling me.... but now after the 3rd round, they all vanished like snow before the sun, what's left is just more and more health, energy and happiness to be gained.

I just mean to say, do the program, stick to it, forget about wanting to now much specifics about specific ailments, this program really cleans out your base, and all the junk in your body literally goes down the drain and takes most if not all of your physical problems with it, literally, and before you know it, things are picking up so well that you won't be thinking about how to get rid of problems anymore, thinking about controlling discomfort so to say, "damage control", because it will be gone, and this will become a sport to keep increasing your health and wellness.

Now don't let yourself down

If there is one thing that has become completely obvious to me here it is this: physical and mental health are the most important things in life, they are the greatest and most valuable treasure you will ever possess.

So, just check out the main site a bit and go do this.

And here's my "case history" as promised

My lvl 1 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4396
    Lvl 1 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4436

Lvl 2 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4444
    Lvl 2 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/sh...ad.php?p=67537

Lvl 3 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4483
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 35, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - 3rd round, major leap forward again!

Congrats Thijs .... You've come a long way.

"I hear and I forget.
    I see and I remember.
    I do and I understand."

--- Confucius
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 35, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - 3rd round, major leap forward again!

Thijs, great going, and as always, a very thorough review with lots of insight and detail! I look forward to catching up with your doings in the postcleansing forum.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
        I've gained incredible balance and hardiness, also mentally, through thoroughly cleaning my body with the HPS 7 Day Wonder program.
        Good for you Thijs, you're sounding good, hardy;-). I have been feeling that balance and hardiness you described above. As a result I've been eating a lot of healthy foods that I couldn't eat before because they knocked me off balance. Along with those foods though came some other unhealthy food choices that over a couple of weeks combined to tilt the balance and "allergy" symtpoms arose again.

Because I know that the sneezing and runny nose are not pollen or cat hair problems but imbalance of energy in the organs I just adjusted my diet and lifestyle and today the sneezing has abated and will stay away if i keep up my healthy habits.

I guess the point is that HPS cleansing certainly cleans us out but it also gives us the knowledge, experience and tools to know the root of our health problem AND prevent it, as well as gives us the group support to stay online and maintain the habits that are in ours, and everybody elses, best interest.

Nice going man, keep on.

Sincerely,
        Alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A
          I have been feeling that balance and hardiness you described above. As a result I've been eating a lot of healthy foods that I couldn't eat before because they knocked me off balance.
          Yes now that you mention it like that, HPS is also about "reprogramming" your system to be able to run on foods that increase health, instead of decrease it. This point is a nasty twist I found out, and one you really need to "overcome".

To explain this a bit for the guest readers, to put it simply: when your digestive system has conditioned itself over time to run on "bad" foods, it has done so to make a best effort to "survive" on those foods. Conversely, on "good" foods it would "thrive" not just survive, so it's a no brainer right? BUT the catch is, your system will try to expend as little energy as possible as a rule, now reconfiguring the programming to an entirely different set of foods and doing the housecleaning necessary to use them properly, is going to take a lot of energy, an on top of that the "big change" might even cause adverse effects on the short term, both of which your system will try to prevent happening. To do this it will generate some pretty strong impulses at times!

Overweight and still can't stop eating sugar and fat? Then you know what I'm talking about You system overrides your thoughts of "I must eat healthy and lose weight" rather forcefully, because it's easier to not do so, and keep going like you are.

So knowing this, you will realize how far out in the water many folks are. Sometimes it takes a little effort to row your way out of a current when you get close to the edge of the lake, but if you don't you'll keep drifting further and further down that side stream, and sooner or later all too many people will find themselves entering the rapids and go down the waterfall at the end. Which would be an apt analogy for building up a chronic condition culminating into an acute breakdown.

Luckily you have a brain, and you can use it to see the big picture, to plan ahead and see beyond those short-term inconveniences. As an intelligent human you can make a conscious and informed effort to clean out your body and treat it properly afterwards, until the point that the body has changed its underlying programming permanently to accept and work with healthy foods and even start actively recognizing and rejecting the harmful ones.

For example I now dislike fatty and sugary tastes (I won't say sweet, because I love fruit and honey but those are vastly different from the non-natural sweet products you'll find the average supermarket loaded with). It's not a matter of principle, my tongue just says no.

Anyway, needless to say, I made that choice, HPS does the "informing" and support part, and I do the "effort" bit, also in supporting others here, and, don't forget, also guest readers like you here by writing this, and now after 3 HPS programs, seeing the results, the efforts seem small in hindsight. And I feel great to a degree I can confidently wish anyone would feel!

Originally posted by Alan_A
          Because I know that the sneezing and runny nose are not pollen or cat hair problems but imbalance of energy in the organs I just adjusted my diet and lifestyle and today the sneezing has abated and will stay away if i keep up my healthy habits.
          Well I have four cats, but luckily I'm not allergic to them, I do have hay fever though, but this year it is significantly less, another big win. After three rounds, it seems my body has been slowly but surely been able to clean out so much waste from deeper inside the organ systems themselves, that it seems to be fading away now. I wouldn't be surprised when next year it will be gone.
          -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
            Congrats Thijs .... You've come a long way.

"I hear and I forget.
            I see and I remember.
            I do and I understand."

--- Confucius
            Hey thanks Jos-hua, guess I have

That quote is funny, there's some irony in it, because those who do not understand the value of practical experience, will "hear and forget" your quote

Comment

Hey thanks Jos-hua, guess I have

That quote is funny, there's some irony in it, because those who do not understand the value of practical experience, will "hear and forget" your quote

Ok, and so here is something that might help them experience first hand the power and efficacy of practice :

From Ven. Visuddhàcàra a Buddhist monk of Malaysian nationality.
              He was born in 1953 on the island of Penang.

Hello with Love & Other Meditations
              Are you in the habit of leaping to answer the phone every time it rings? Do you get a little tensed-up, agitated, excited, nervous, apprehensive, distracted, unfocused, absent-minded, thinking about something, being far away, not present, or whatever, as you reach for the phone?
              Leap no more — why not try a more soothing, beneficial and meaningful way of answering the phone? Why not try the mindfulness and lovingkindness way?
              This is what you do: The next time the phone rings, don’t rush to pick it up immediately. Relax. Take it easy. Come back to the present moment. Allow the phone to ring a few more times.
              What’s the point of rushing? Surely it is good, too, for the per-son on the other end of the line to slow down a little, to collect himself or herself together, to relax and come back to the breath, to the present moment. Buddha knows all of us need to slow down more than a little, considering that we are all really going much too fast these days, spinning out of control and heading for a sure mental and bodily breakdown.
              So, acknowledge the sound of the phone ringing by mak-ing a mental note of “hearing, hearing.” Then radiate loving-kindness to the person on the other end of the line. Think:
              may this person whoever he or she is, be well and happy. May he / she be free from harm and danger, free from mental suf-fering, free from physical suffering, and be able to take care of himself / herself happily. Think along those lines. Send loving thoughts of goodwill and good wishes to that person. Imagine your thoughts flying through the air and sailing right to that person even though you don’t know yet who he or she may be.

= = = = = =

Peace

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

... the levels of the program function as a marked progression, they are not the simple repeating of the same process, we're not treading water here ……. For example, since I started this I've never been sick anymore … many "health" professionals I have come into contact with, I was somewhat shocked to learn, profoundly lack understanding or education of what they are dealing with … Now don't let yourself down
                thanks for your post Thijs reading it was very inspirational for me; I can’t wait for your L4 to begin
                Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
                Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Hi Thijs,

Great review on your latest formal cleanse.

Every level so far has increased my health and overall wellness and enjoyment of life by roughly a factor two over the previous level, that combined with the further I get along into the program, the easier it gets.... win-win for me and everybody here.
                  Our testimonials have a resounding similarity, in my opinion; we are all increasing our health in an extreme manner as we continue through the HPS Detox - colon cleansing - home colonics - fasting - juice cleansing process.

When I say "extreme", it's a good word because before we started with the HPS process we were just trying to maintain our health at it's current level - and not managing that very well either.

I look forward to your next formal!

love,
                  Dorothea
                  Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Great going there Thijs!!!

You have come along steadily and quickly to this point.. like you say, it all seems so effortless when contrasted with the direction that your health and well being are taking..

If you are reading this as guest reader and are considering joining this unique and caring approach to health renewal and understanding,, my personal advice is... don't hesitate !!

hehe,, this caring community and step by step proven guideline for getting to the source of ills.. serious and minor.. is the real thing.

You can move at your own pace and in your own comfort zone..

Just a little personal recommendation from a fellow person.

Best wishes and health,
                    Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                      Hi Thijs,

Our testimonials have a resounding similarity, in my opinion; we are all increasing our health in an extreme manner as we continue through the HPS Detox - colon cleansing - home colonics - fasting - juice cleansing process.

When I say "extreme", it's a good word because before we started with the HPS process we were just trying to maintain our health at it's current level - and not managing that very well either.

I look forward to your next 7DW formal!

love,
                      Dorothea
                      Yes Dorothea, they have a similiarity... hehe. Makes me happy to concur with you.

Thijs testimonial ties in well with Rick's introduction.

Together the two of them pretty much sum up the 7DW program!

If someone on the sidelines reading just these two people (This and Rick) still doesn't get it, well, I hope they have lots of medical insurance, because they will be needing it.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                      X