Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 46, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial – my energy levels were generally very low, I was constipated and feeling down. Stinky breath, BO and itchy skin plus a lot more going on inside that I am not fully aware of. Thatís all disappeared.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 46, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial – my energy levels were generally very low, I was constipated and feeling down. Stinky breath, BO and itchy skin plus a lot more going on inside that I am not fully aware of. Thatís all disappeared.

I am a little late writing this testimonial so if you are a guest reader then please accept my apologies if this post doesnít read from the heart because a few weeks have passed since I completed the Level 1 7DW so I am therefore reflecting back on the experience

So I guess if you are reading this post then you will likely have read around the public forums and also some of the subjects on the HPS-online website and wondering whether or not this is real or whether itís a load of nonsense. You might also be contemplating whether you could benefit from doing one of the programs and likely feeling that this is def.í something that you want for your body; the results that is, right? Well you can .

Iím sure you will be thinking, like I initially did, that that some of the claims made about improvements to your health seemed a little bizarre, perhaps a bit extreme or even outlandish Ė they are not. I can wholeheartedly recommend the program to you because I have done it myself a few times now (and communicated with many others who have had great success from the program). However, this is not a quick fix; itís not about a few tablets or drinks --- youíll have to do some sustained work to get the results that you desire.

Stepping back a bit, I know when I originally stumbled onto the HPS website I did feel that it was something that I wanted to do but I delayed in starting and then when I did some month later I did 2 7DWs over a period of a 18 months. At the end of it all I felt great; I had lots of improvements to my health and general well-being. Unfortunately for me I never continued with the program, my life took me in other directions but now I have returned 10 years later to do what I should have done then.

Having now completed the first round of the program (I did the 7DW) I can report that my general well-being has improved significantly. My health has not been particularly great these past years because of my lifestyle. Without going into too much detail in this public forum my doctors found a few things wrong with me, a minor tumour for one (which they cut out) and my energy levels were generally very low, I was constipated and feeling down. Stinky breath, BO and itchy skin plus a lot more going on inside that I am not fully aware of. Thatís all disappeared. Iím not mended but I am on my way to regaining my health.

I will be starting the 2nd leg of the program towards the end of Aug. I hope to see you on here too
    Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
    Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 46, 7DW Level 1. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial Ė 1st round, no more stink

Originally posted by Stephen_Dy

I will be starting the 2nd leg of the program towards the end of Aug. I hope to see you on here too
    Hi Stephen,

I'm on day 3 of my 7dw formal now, and although I haven't seen so far in three days any radical changes in my health, energy or body, I can say that I feel good about doing it, I know it is the right thing to be doing, and I am confident it is the best thing I can be doing for my future body and health- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually too.

I have complete faith in in the process.

In fact, I feel in gratitude that I have a place to do it at (my own place) rather than a spa or being homeless), that I have friends here doing in with me online supporting me and, like you Stephen, I look forward to more results unfolding step by step.

Thanks for writing up your testimonial... there I added mine too!

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 46, 7DW Level 1. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial Ė 1st round, no more stink

Hi Stephen, don't worry about being too late. Your testimonial stikes me as plenty heartfelt.

Originally posted by Stephen
      Stepping back a bit, I know when I originally stumbled onto the HPS website I did feel that it was something that I wanted to do but I delayed in starting and then when I did some month later I did 2 7DWs over a period of a 18 months. At the end of it all I felt great; I had lots of improvements to my health and general well-being. Unfortunately for me I never continued with the program, my life took me in other directions but now I have returned 10 years later to do what I should have done then.
      If you think about it, the fact that you've come back to HPS 7-Day Wonder cleansing after a 10-year absence is an extremely powerful testimonial all in itself.

You did a couple of levels spaced quite far apart, and now, years later, when you've found yourself with some dangerous issues, you still remembered how good it felt to do those cleanses all those years ago, and recognized clearly that this was where you needed to be to address what's gone wrong.

I'm glad to read you'll be starting your L2 so soon, and like you, I hope we'll have some more newcomers to share in the experience.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Stephen!

Well better late than never, regarding the testimonial. And besides, consider, how many people are out there that will never write a testimonial here?

I remember I was lurking around these public testimonials, and the public site, considering to go do this, but then I thought, man I want the real deal, I want total and lasting health, and total and lasting control over it...

And I got it hahaha, in terms of money, or even effort invested, this was a steal for me... I NEVER, EVER want to go back to where I was 1 and a half year ago. The improvements that I have experienced and that are still ongoing, are stellar.

Ok, throttling back a little for the guest reader: when you would say "but hey, when my flu is gone in two weeks, I'm healthy again right?".... that's not the kind of health we're talking about, it's more like complete physical cleanliness and the resulting energy, mental clarity and emotional balance that will make you so, so much happier and more effective as a person. That's the direction you should be thinking...

Originally posted by Richard_D
        If you think about it, the fact that you've come back to HPS 7-Day Wonder cleansing after a 10-year absence is an extremely powerful testimonial all in itself.
        Hey thanks Rick now I don't have to type what you just said

Originally posted by Richard_D
        I hope we'll have some more newcomers to share in the experience.
        Yes I hope so too, I hope so for the sake of those newcomers to be exact...

See you at your lvl2 Stephen!
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

Ok, throttling back a little for the guest reader:

when you would say "but hey, when my flu is gone in two weeks, I'm healthy again right?"....

that's not the kind of health we're talking about, it's more like complete physical cleanliness and the resulting energy, mental clarity and emotional balance that will make you so, so much happier and more effective as a person.

That's the direction you should be thinking...

yep, I concur Thijs,,, I think the reader on the sidelines has no idea what we're talking about here, or feeling, or experiencing... NONE. ZIP. ZERO.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
            yep, I concur Thijs,,, I think the reader on the sidelines has no idea what we're talking about here, or feeling, or experiencing... NONE. ZIP. ZERO.
            Haha, hey! I was once such a reader!!!! Thanks for the confidence

I think most people reading this will be here in the first place because they are interested in this kind of thing, in nourishing the root of your health, instead of just pruning dead leaves till they are all gone, which seems to be the norm today.

When I was first reading here, a newbie to proper and effective self-health-care, I did understand very well that this program would keep my leaves on, an green as well, to keep using that metaphor.

I also understood that just being able to see how this works logically, just reading here and thinking "I know", wasn't gonna get me anywhere, so I enrolled and got started for real.

What I didn't foresee was that in addition to healthy green leaves, there would also be abundant flowers coming to grow on my tree.

By the way if anybody has requests for another metaphor than a tree let me know, I'll put one up here

Anyway, no need for metaphors, I think our average, genuinely interested and sensible guest reader will find all they need to know in our introductions and testimonials.

I'd like to say thank you for being here guest reader! I much appreciate your interest Maybe for you, as it has been for me, this will be a turning point.

Just reading here and letting it sink in for a bit, will to a certain point give you a good understanding of what you can learn here, and what you will accomplish with your health and your life that is rooted in that health.

Then just one question remains, are you going to do it?
            -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Haha, hey! I was once such a reader!!!! Thanks for the confidence

I think most people reading this will be here in the first place because they are interested in this kind of thing, in nourishing the root of your health, instead of just pruning dead leaves till they are all gone, which seems to be the norm today.

When I was first reading here, a newbie to proper and effective self-health-care, I did understand very well that this program would keep my leaves on, an green as well, to keep using that metaphor.

I also understood that just being able to see how this works logically, just reading here and thinking "I know", wasn't gonna get me anywhere, so I enrolled and got started for real.

What I didn't foresee was that in addition to healthy green leaves, there would also be abundant flowers coming to grow on my tree.

By the way if anybody has requests for another metaphor than a tree let me know, I'll put one up here

Anyway, no need for metaphors, I think our average, genuinely interested and sensible guest reader will find all they need to know in our introductions and testimonials.

I'd like to say thank you for being here guest reader! I much appreciate your interest Maybe for you, as it has been for me, this will be a turning point.

Just reading here and letting it sink in for a bit, will to a certain point give you a good understanding of what you can learn here, and what you will accomplish with your health and your life that is rooted in that health.

Then just one question remains, are you going to do it?

Ok, nice Thijs, you just gave me a nice lesson.

Thanks!

Jos-hua.

Comment

....nourishing the root of your health, instead of just pruning dead leaves till they are all gone, which seems to be the norm today.
                I like that
                Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
                Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Hi Stephen!!

Congratulations on commencing your HPS 7DW journey to renewed health and longevity.. Truly the place where you can practice from the comfort of your own home and get to the heart of ills matter.

You are doing well bro! Forge on!
                  Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_Dy
                    ... plus a lot more going on inside that I am not fully aware of. Thatís all disappeared. Iím not mended but I am on my way to regaining my health.
                    It's always so great to have this arsenal of information at our fingertips - because there's always a way to regain one's health!

So glad you did Stephen!

love,
                    Dorothea
                    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X