Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #65+. Testimonial- To sum up what went on this past week, I would have to say, undoubtedly this 7DW was the best thing I did for myself this past year... without a doubt.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #65+. Testimonial- To sum up what went on this past week, I would have to say, undoubtedly this 7DW was the best thing I did for myself this past year... without a doubt.

Greetings 7DW friends,

To sum up what went on this past week, I would have to say, undoubtedly this 7DW was the best thing I did for myself this past year... without a doubt.

Now it's off for some 7 Day Wonder rebirthing- renewal and rejuvenation.

See you at my 7DW post-cleansing thread!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- Without doubt, the best thing I've done for myself this year.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
    Greetings 7DW friends,

To sum up what went on this past week, I would have to say, undoubtedly this 7DW was the best thing I did for myself this past year... without a doubt.

Now it's off for some 7 Day Wonder rebirthing- renewal and rejuvenation.

See you at my 7DW post-cleansing thread!
    Man, that is good to hear

Great for you Jos-hua, enjoy hyour HPS post-cleansing!

Sincerely,
    Alan
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Detox, Home Colonics, Juicing combined. Testimonial- Without doubt, the best thing I've done for myself this year.

...undoubtedly this 7DW was the best thing I did for myself this past year... without a doubt...
      That's how I feel at the conclusion of every single 7DW I've ever done, going back to the first one! You have to experience it firsthand to understand the feeling of success that comes at the completion of one of these cleanses. It can't be properly expressed in words alone.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Congratulations on another round of "better health" Jos-hua!

I have yet to catch up with how your 7DW went ... I'm sure it was exemplary!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Yep Alan, I am enjoying! Day after day more and more rejuvenation. So much fun.

Rick, you are absolutely correct - "it can't be described accurately in words!"

And yes Dorothea, I really did enjoy this 7DW formal. The only thing I didn't enjoy was missing your presence. Hope you had a great trip dearest, happy to read you today, back again. We all missed you!

Peace 7DW friends,

P.s. check out my 7dw postcleansing thread today, an interesting story there today, just posted about two hours ago.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Just a few comments for visitors on the sidelines...

Energy levels very high.

Day before yesterday, had to go for a long walk just to blow off some steam, just couldn't sit around, energy was buzzing full on (as its been everyday this week!)

Yesterday afternoon, walked up in one go all 14 floors in the building. Didn't feel a thing as I reached the 14th. Was as if I walked about 4 floors. Again, didn't stop for a breather along the way, just walked up.

At 55 years old, that's quite amazing if you think about it.

As you 7 Day Wonders know, I don't exercise or go to gyms. I just follow the post-cleansing tennents of this program, rejuvenating and rebirthing.

On the subject of rebirthing, after this formal, my skin is back to feeling like the skin of a kid, and not the skin of an old man. Soft, agile, and no lose skin.

The cobwebs around my eyes (from too much smiling all these years ) has diminished like it always does after a formal.

Had a few red marks on my skin, on my legs, they all disappeared too.

My fingernails in one week have grown like 25% percent. Twice already this week I had to cut my fingernails back!

Bm's are beautiful. Twice a day on average (outside of day before yesterday which I described in my postcleansing thread today). Usually voluminous bowel movements, like 12 inchers EACH TIME. They evacuate about 5 seconds after squatting. Which is common for me after a formal.

Appetite is good.
            Sleep is good, deep sound peaceful sleep.
            Body movement and flexibility is good.
            Mental and emotional balance, excellent.

What else more to say?

Oh yeah, one more thing, no b/o at all, and my sense of smell seems to have grown by a few hundred percent too. The smell in my armpits is just odorless smell, a natural no smell, with a touch of sweetness to it. Gosh, I remember ten years ago how bad the b/o was but now, after so much 7 Day Wonder cleansing and rebirthing, that's gone for good too.

Undoubtedly this 7DW was the best thing I've done for myself this year, and as you guys know, I've had a heck of year, traveling to Bodgaya India for HH Dalai Lama's Kalachakra teachings and empowerments back in December, October before then to Nepal to see my guru, May/June in Cambodia and now July/August in Thailand. Heck, its been a fun year, but this 7DW formal that I just did beats it all.

Funny thing is, just like you guys know, I knew too, two months ago I wrote and said, can't wait to get to Thailand to do a 7 Day Wonder formal.

I knew already then what's to be expected, just like you 7DW master fasters already know. Vigorous energetic youthful health appears after each round. Isn't it so? Ascending good health I like to call it.

Peace 7DW friends, forge on friends!

This is an all gain, no pain, proposition.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
              Funny thing is, just like you guys know, I knew too, two months ago I wrote and said, can't wait to get to Thailand to do a 7 Day Wonder formal. I knew already then what's to be expected, just like you 7DW master fasters already know. Vigorous energetic youthful health appears after each round. Isn't it so? Ascending good health I like to call it.
              Good stuff
              Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
              Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Working...
              X