Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial – 2nd round, loads more energy and looking forwards to good health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial – 2nd round, loads more energy and looking forwards to good health

Hi there! thanks for reading this post. I have just finished doing the 7DW level 2 and I am pleased to report that this second 7DW was very successful for me

Having now completed the second phase I feel and look much better (the looks (lol) ... are comments made by friends and family!). I certainly have loads more energy, my skin is tighter, I don’t stink and my bowel movements are much much better than they have ever been. I also feel very strong, physically and mentally and I have a feeling of confidence that I can now do anything. Not just this, I have also acquired lots of health skills and practices which will enable me to continue to feel and look this good; not pills, but skills to keep me healthy.

If you too are serious about bringing your health back to where it really should be, which I guess you will be if you are reading this post, then I encourage you to take that next step so that you too can enjoy a better life. Please don't confuse HPS-online with other pill pusher health sites/advisors - it is not.The 7DW is fully supported by people who are with you every step of the way, people who have made the same leap that you might make, people that had the same concerns and issues that you may have. You’re not alone, they helped and guided me through doing 7DW level 1 and level 2.

I will be commencing the next phase, the 7DW level 3, later in the year or maybe the beginning of 2013 --- maybe I will be able to offer you my support along your own personal journey. I hope to see you there.

All the best
    Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
    Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, 7DW Level 2. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial – 2nd round, loads more energy and looking forwards to good health

Originally posted by Stephen_Dy

I also feel very strong, physically and mentally and I have a feeling of confidence that I can now do anything.

Not just this, I have also acquired lots of health skills and practices which will enable me to continue to feel and look this good; not pills, but skills to keep me healthy.

All the best

Yes, Yes, Here, Here (or is it Hear, Hear?) that's the most important thing, you have acquired skills, not pills. Life force skills. Life giving skills.

That's your insurance to a better future Stephen!

I rejoice in your rejoicing 7 Day Wonder freedom cleansing friend.

Here for you, with you.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, 7DW Level 2. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial – 2nd round, loads more energy and looking forwards to good health

Hi Stephen!, (I knew it was you Stephen who said this, but my fingers just typed a different name)

Great post-cleanse post!

not pills, but skills

I really like that too ... think I'll make that my motto this week.

I'm so happy you're feeling and looking better. Looking better is a side-effect of feeling better and both are what everyone wants.

I'm looking forward to your next level ... hurray!

lots of love,
      Dorothea
      Last edited by Dorothea_L; 09-01-2012, 07:50 AM.
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thanks for your comments; I will be updating my post cleanse thread on Fri/Sat

God Bless
        Stephen

Comment

Hi Stephen good to hear that you feel so good I think you will only proceed further and feel better with the things you learned and acomplished. !

Originally posted by Stephen_Dy
          Hi there! thanks for reading this post. I have just finished doing the 7DW level 2 and I am pleased to report that this second 7DW was very successful for me

Having now completed the second phase I feel and look much better (the looks (lol) ... are comments made by friends and family!). I certainly have loads more energy, my skin is tighter, I don’t stink and my bowel movements are much much better than they have ever been. I also feel very strong, physically and mentally and I have a feeling of confidence that I can now do anything. Not just this, I have also acquired lots of health skills and practices which will enable me to continue to feel and look this good; not pills, but skills to keep me healthy.

If you too are serious about bringing your health back to where it really should be, which I guess you will be if you are reading this post, then I encourage you to take that next step so that you too can enjoy a better life. Please don't confuse HPS-online with other pill pusher health sites/advisors - it is not.The 7DW is fully supported by people who are with you every step of the way, people who have made the same leap that you might make, people that had the same concerns and issues that you may have. You’re not alone, they helped and guided me through doing 7DW level 1 and level 2.

I will be commencing the next phase, the 7DW level 3, later in the year or maybe the beginning of 2013 --- maybe I will be able to offer you my support along your own personal journey. I hope to see you there.

All the best

Comment

Holy cow man, those are some serious benefits! Seems almost uncanny and out of this world to be realizing so many fundamentally invigorating benefits after just two HPS 7 Day wonder cleanses. But that's exactly how things should go if we know what is causing our problems, how to eradicate them and then forge on creating and building pure golden health.

And then it ain't so uncanny after all, it's more like, "why didn't I think of that?"

Peace Stephen, keep on keep on.
            Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A
              Holy cow man, those are some serious benefits! Seems almost uncanny and out of this world to be realizing so many fundamentally invigorating benefits after just two HPS 7 Day wonder cleanses. But that's exactly how things should go if we know what is causing our problems, how to eradicate them and then forge on creating and building pure golden health.

And then it ain't so uncanny after all, it's more like, "why didn't I think of that?"

Peace Stephen, keep on keep on.
              Thanks for reading my posts Alan. I really do feel pretty good. I have a long way to go but I am moving in the right direction both physically and mentally. I am a few days behind on updating my post cleansing thread but will do that tomorrow evening

God Bless
              Stephen

Comment

Stephen bro!!

Well done on your 7DW Level 2 completion!!! You are peeling back the layers of waste that you don't need or want and are starting to generate in their place new healthy skin and organs/ a new body...! A new man! ... soon you will be completely rebirthed bro!!!

I too rejoice in your rejoicing bro...! You feel and sound so very good ... I can sense that you have come a long way... As you say... we are all here to help one a another... and each step is very viable... one step at a time.. and before you know it... you are sewing great health... what do you know, look at us now

Health is a God given right, it is a human right, a living right!!

Here's to you, one and all!

Once again, well done.

And indeed, please take charge of your health if you are reading this and wondering if this program is worth your while.... in short.. YES!!

Certainly answered mine and many others questions!

Peace and blessings!

Comment

Hey Stephen!

This testimonial just goes to show that you don't need a lot of text to say it all. I enjoyed reading it.

Indeed, "no pills but skills", that's an instant classic

And the program here ofcourse is not just about trying to alleviate some problems, but about eliminating them completely as a first step, and then majorly upgrading your health beyond that!

Your health is your life people! Now go read Stephen's testimonial again
                  -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Hey Kevin and Thijs

Thanks for your kind words.

Testimonial Text - I do like to keep things simple if I can

no pills but skills

I'm still on the learning curve ....

God Bless
                    Stephen

Comment

Hey Stephen, great and succinct testimonial.

Originally posted by Stephen
                      Can it get any better? Yes, it can! For all the great gains you've listed here, Level 3 is a major leap forward in your health journey. You've done great, are doing great, and are in for great things in the coming months and years.

Rick
                      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
                        Hey Stephen, great and succinct testimonial. Rick
                        Thanks Rick; good to see you back on the forum

God Bless
                        Stephen

Comment

Working...
                        X