Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirk_E, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- No more Asthma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk_E, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- No more Asthma!

Oh yes...

Breathing is so great and smooth and soft and uninterupted. I am breathing so softly and deeply I cannot imagine this was possible!

When I was doing TaiChi and joined the group late- the teacher knew who was entering without even looking in my direction. He could hear me breathing-wheezing all the way from the back of the room.

After about more than 30 years of making a lot of stockholders of the pharma- industry happy by boosting sales of Lomudal, Brycanil, Ventolin, Berotec and so forth and so on...

This is finely over!

I have tried a lot of therapies, diets and whatever and after finishing this 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse I am now convinced that my asthmatic condition is really on the way out!

Cleaning out the colon is the way to go if you want to free the lungs!

There is not the slightest doubt in my mind about this.

If you want to get rid of allergies or asthma (I think there must be enough potential cleansers in this marketsegment, no?) then this is the place to go. It is very simple, the roadmap is there made for you by HPS.

I am halfway this program, having finished Level 2 and wonderfull changes are happening. What took years to build up as a major point of frustration in my life takes of course more than a just one cleanse, but even after one HPS deep body cleanse I felt much better!

(Actually I don't want to look too young because I might be looked over for a promotion that way, so I want to keep these three grey hairs on each side:-)

It is made simple and easy for you by Joshua and it can be done as demonstrated.

Question is whether you want vibrant health?

I know I do.

Thanks again Joshua!

Thanks to the 7DW groupmembers who gave their time and encouragement on this board!

Hi Dirk,

Wow, what a great testimony.

I am so happy for you that you are finding relief from your asthma.

I was at a church dinner last fall talking with several ladies at my table.

The talk turned to allergies because every one of them was suffering (except me ).

They were all comparing their different allergy pills.

I did not know that there were so many different brands to choose from, but I think each of the six women were taking a different pill.

I tried to talk to them a bit about 7DW cleansing, but they were so sold on medicating the symptoms that my words fell on deaf ears.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful results of 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing and giving others the hope that they, too, can live allergy and asthma free.

Take care,
    Tisha

Comment

Dirk,

That is awesome! The relief from asthma must be just incredible! Wishing you the best during your 7DW postcleanse! You certainly are an ispiration to many millions of other asthma sufferers.
      Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Working...
      X