Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web developer, Femke_V, Age 32, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I am so much more cheery and happy in my head...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web developer, Femke_V, Age 32, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I am so much more cheery and happy in my head...

Testimonial

Level 1
    Before starting the program i heard alot about it from a good friend of mine for more then a year. In the beginning i was like, mmm well i don't know, but when i saw it was really good for him, i decided to go for it.
    The forum is owsome, very supportive and nice people with a lot of knowledge, they can really help and anser every question you have. And they will. You have all the support you need and because of that extra motivation to finish and to do it right. My health has inproved, i feel fitter but most important i have a clearer head, i am more up to challenges then i was. The program not only cleans your body but also you're head, everything just works better! I started to clean my body, but i am very motivated not cause only it did but i am so much more cheery and happy in my head, it is perfect. So if you feel down and tired, this is it. The program can help you in somany ways, really worth the time, effort and money. If you wanne enjoy you're life more, this is it.

I will start with level 2 as soon as i can

Re: web developer, Femke_V, Age 32, 7DW Level 1. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

That’s a really great testimony which you have written Femke .

I'm really happy for you; the results you have got from doing the 7DW -- wow!

It just goes to show how powerful the 7DW is and the fact that you decided to do it yourself also shows how powerful personal recommendations are. Writing this testimonial may well help somebody else who is unsure about the program decide to have a go and reap the rewards

You certainly have come a long way and your body will be thanking you for it for years to come

All the best for the future
    Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
    Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Re: web developer, Femke_V, Age 32, 7DW Level 1. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Heyyy Femke

Just came acros your testimonial here, wow, this is really working out great!

Just like me after my first cleanse, I can just feel from your testimonial the surge of energy and enthusiasm that is the effect of even just one 7 Day Wonder cleanse! It happens to everybody that joins here, every time...

So much things are cleaned out from your system and repaired and upgraded by this program, that it leaves you so much fitter and with more energy to live your life like your supposed to, no compromise on energy and happiness!!!

I'm just to about to go into my 5th round, and reading your testimonial just has made me even more enthusiastic, the first few rounds are more like "fixing things" but after that, it's only about upgrading the health to unimaginable levels ...one day soon, I'll meet you there!

All the best of luck with the lvl 2!!!

... but as Stephen Said in his recent testimonial, here we don't need luck, we got skills
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Hey Femke, great to read your testimonial here (I'm a little late, but I bet you're still feeling great following the formal cleanse)!

You're right, the physical cleansing leads to an immediate and very significant increase in mental clarity and performance, and an overall boost in one's feeling of well being. It's like taking a blindfold off, the first 7DW cleanse you do, and you begin to realize how much better things can get as you continue to reclaim your health.

On to Level 2!

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X