Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #9, Testimonial- I'm very delighted to have the "tools" of HPS survival at my fingertips.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #9, Testimonial- I'm very delighted to have the "tools" of HPS survival at my fingertips.

Hello Everyone,

A few days ago I realized I had neglected to make a report after my last 7DW rejuvenating, re-birthing cleanse - which happened in the 3rd week of October 2012.

And now I know why we should write these testimonials within about 2 or 3 weeks of finishing our formals - because by the time 6 weeks or more rolls by, the specifics of the event and the next level of good health seems distant history... .

But I can say that I'm very delighted to have the "tools" of HPS survival at my fingertips so I can renew my body any time I want in order to continue my generally energized and reinvigorated life. Aside from receiving better functioning bodily organs, the 7 days of juicing and colonics also gives me an opportunity to more deeply connect with God (because I make that my intention), and lets me put effort into renewing my brain as well (which is my current focus).

In the last year, I've seen a few lectures (and read a book) by doctors/scientists teaching about the ability of the brain to heal and even regrow nerve cells and synapses: we can put effort into what one doctor called "renewing our brain" - or what the other doctor called "acquiring a Super Brain". I found it interesting that it didn't matter if the message came from a born-again Christian doctor or a "secular" doctor, the lessons were very similar.

To greatly simplify the messages: We can help our brains to regenerate nerve cells by showing kindness to others, being joyful, staying peaceful, pondering on the good, being creative, using our positive emotions to aid our reasoning and memory, and controlling the aggressive part of our brains. Of course this involves our actions and our words as well as our thinking processes. Positive self affirmations can undo negative and dying nerves and can regrow new strong nerves.

Anyway, that's all to say that a 7DW, allows me some time to not only meditate on these principles but to begin to incorporate them into my life.

I've done 12 official 7DW "freedom" cleanses now and I'm VERY VERY thankful to Jos-hua for having set up this program - It's not only the "tools" and the practices I've gained from HPS, but for me, without the valuable forum interactions I've had over the last 6+ years with other 7DW cleansers, I don't think I could have managed.

If anyone reading this is not feeling well or is downright afflicted with a debilitating disease, come on over! You can do this program if you want to and I assure you, it's well worth the time, effort and money.

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Hey Dorothea! I may have missed your formal cleanse in real time but perhaps I can still be the first to respond to your testimonial.

I especially enjoy the emphasis you've placed here upon rejuvenation of the brain and how one's thinking can improve not just via physical cleansing, but also from cultivating positive emotional habits. In my own personal pursuits and meanderings I've gotten into an avenue lately broadly described as "brain hacking," and it seems as though the basic overall thrust of these principles and suggestions correlate roughly with what has been holding your interest lately.

To greatly simplify the messages: We can help our brains to regenerate nerve cells by showing kindness to others, being joyful, staying peaceful, pondering on the good, being creative, using our positive emotions to aid our reasoning and memory, and controlling the aggressive part of our brains. Of course this involves our actions and our words as well as our thinking processes. Positive self affirmations can undo negative and dying nerves and can regrow new strong nerves.

Anyway, that's all to say that a 7DW, allows me some time to not only meditate on these principles but to begin to incorporate them into my life.
    And yes, 7DW really sets the causes and conditions for maximizing the fruits of whatever labors we undertake to make ourselves into better functioning and more humane beings.

I've done 12 official 7DW "freedom" cleanses now and I'm VERY VERY thankful to Jos-hua for having set up this program - It's not only the "tools" and the practices I've gained from HPS, but for me, without the valuable forum interactions I've had over the last 6+ years with other cleansers, I don't think I could have managed.
    It truly can't be said enough. What a stroke of luck it was for me to stumble across this website all those years ago. And what luck for all of us that you did too, Dorothea.

If anyone reading this is not feeling well or is downright afflicted with a debilitating disease, come on over! You can do this program if you want to and I assure you, it's well worth the time, effort and money.
    "Priceless," I believe.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Hi Dorothea,

It is great to read how beneficial the 7DW cleanse has been for you. As a first time soon to be cleanser it is really inspiring. Thanks for the emphasis that a healthy body is not only beneficial physically but spiritually and mentally too. It great to see that the 7DW cleanse can promote growth in all three areas.

Comment

I've done 12 official 7DW "freedom" cleanses now and I'm VERY VERY thankful to Jos-hua for having set up this program - It's not only the "tools" and the practices I've gained from HPS, but for me, without the valuable forum interactions I've had over the last 6+ years with other cleansers, I don't think I could have managed.

I know what you mean. I just wrote mine. You seem to be doing quite well with your health and I did take this freedom cleanse more seriously than the previous ones. Thanks again for your support and example.

Love,

Layne

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- I've done 12 official 7DW "freedom" cleanses now...

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
          Hello Everyone,

I've done 12 official 7DW "freedom" cleanses now and I'm VERY VERY thankful to Jos-hua for having set up this program-

love,
          Dorothea
          You are most welcome Dorothea.

It's really been my pleasure to be graced by your presence here, and I'm sure I'm speaking for all us 7DW cleansers and body rebirthers.

Like you said in the above, "If anyone reading this is not feeling well or is downright afflicted with a debilitating disease, come on over! You can do this program if you want to and I assure you, it's well worth the time, effort and money."

Peace, love, wisdom and light Dorthea.

Wishing you all the best!!!!

Your 7 Day Wonder'er friend,
          Jos-hua

www.cleansing.com
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Anaelle_T
            Hi Dorothea,

It is great to read how beneficial the 7DW cleanse has been for you. As a first time soon to be cleanser it is really inspiring. Thanks for the emphasis that a healthy body is not only beneficial physically but spiritually and mentally too. It great to see that the 7DW cleanse can promote growth in all three areas.
            Thanks Anaelle,
            I'll take a chance in saying that the clarity of mind I have progressively received through the HPS cleansing process is the most rewarding benefit for me. It's reasonable to conclude that if my body were healthy and my spirit connected with God, cloudy thinking could still produce an unhealthy and unhappy life.

But really, the best results come when all three parts of my humanity (spirit, soul/mind and body) increase in health and strength together.

It's so great to see you already moving around on the forum Anaelle, reading other people's posts. Lots of people have come and gone, so not everyone will enter into conversation with you, but that's ok, you still might learn something.

Love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
            X