Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delivery driver/Waiter, Kevin_C, Age 28, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- It's hard to find diamonds in this virtual rough of the web, but look intently and honestly and you'll find it in this world, this website/community is one example.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery driver/Waiter, Kevin_C, Age 28, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- It's hard to find diamonds in this virtual rough of the web, but look intently and honestly and you'll find it in this world, this website/community is one example.

Hi Everyone!

Well, what can I say but that this testimonial is way past overdue lol eeeek! sorry!

But I won't be too hard on myself..

I have a lot to be thankful for, many of my friends here, family and the direction I am heading in..

Getting healthier!!

After my L3 I started a new job and was slowly shifted into a very hectic long hour work week which saw me through to eventually forgetting to write up my testimonial, which is basically....

This is just what I needed!!!!!!

This particular level focuses a bit more on certain areas of our bodies and I can tell that these were of particular benefit to my system.... (in terms of some of the symptoms I have talked about.) I noticed that my body really appreciated this time and I felt like something was changing rapidly for the better..

I have learned a lot these last months and since rounding up my formal and post cleanse, and I am ready to start saying good bye to some of the symptoms I have had.

So to keep things short and sweet, I will just say that my final verdict of my 7DW L3 is..

Awesome! I've rolled up my sleeves and am ready to get living again!

Thanks for reading everyone..

And for our friends reading this from the sidelines who are unsure about joining the community here, you really have come across something special....
    save yourself a lot of time and money by proceeding with this program instead of surfing past and looking else where

It's hard to find diamonds in this virtual rough of the web, but look intently and honestly and you'll find it in this world, this website/community is one example.

Happy living. And thanks HPS.

Peace,
    Kev

Re: Delivery driver/Waiter, Kevin_C, Age 28, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Hey Kevin!

Hope you got the job sorted out now!

Yep, this program is just what you need it's true for about everybody. That is, unless you are a person who insists on experiencing what it is like to slowly have your own body cave in on itself by all the harmful things that modern society throws at us blindly. If you like to be chronically sick and have acute complications and then also like to believe that that is normal, then this program is not for you hahaha

Ok well, just having some fun there, I would want for no-one to have serious health complications. The sad thing ofcourse is that most people and the established medical system are oblivious of how to really create and sustain health or just don't care as long as they make money off the sick masses.

At least here you can make the difference for yourself

See you in the lvl 4 then & happy new year!
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Delivery driver/Waiter, Kevin_C, Age 28, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Kevin, great to hear from you! It's definitely better late than never, and as we turn the corner into another year, it's appropriate to reflect on the choices that have brought us to our current state of health.

So with that in mind, I congratulate all my HPS friends here for having chosen well, and I hope to be making many more new friends here in the coming year!

Originally posted by Kevin
      This is just what I needed!!!!!!
      It's just what everyone needs. Well stated.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Kevin!!

Great to hear from you again.

And your testimonial was great - better late than never!

It's good to hear you have a job and are busy. Seems we either are doing nothing or doing everything ... it requires our extra effort to level things out for ourselves because our "employers" won't help with that.

I'm happy you're seeing more positive physical results as you progress here - that's the point of it, isn't it.

I look forward to seeing your cheerful self around the forum more and watching you on your L4!

All the best,
        love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hey Kevin, good to read you again. I'm glad the L3 went well for you and thanks for the testimonial. Hope to see you on here again soon
          Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
          Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Hi Thijs, Rick, Dorothea , Stephen

Thanks for the kind words

I plan to bring in great changes for health in this new blessed year! Much like our new friend Laureen and all of us here of course!

Hopefully we will have many new friends here this year for sure!

Thanks for the encouragement, such a great community!

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
            See you in the lvl 4 then & happy new year!
            That's right, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

See you all around the forum!

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Happy to read your positive upbeat comments and I agree that 2013 is a great time to create better health for all of us! :

Keep up all your good work. Looking forward to reading more about your progress as the weeks & months progress.

Very nice to meet you! All the best.

Laureen

Comment

Hi Laureen!

Thanks for our supportive words and comments!

looking forward to moving ahead together!!

See you around the forum!!!!

Kev

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Glad to see that you are having the benefits and experiences and going down the same road to better heath. It is good to hear from you again,

Layne

Comment

Thanks bro!!

Looking forward to ascending great health

See you around the forum

Kev

Comment

Working...
                    X