Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 49, HPS ADVANCED DBC, Master Faster #10. Testimonial- HPS is one of the best methods of staying healthy. My skin is my clearer, I am much calmer, My food cravings have completely changed for healthier choices. For the first time in over 16 cleanses, my diet is much more vegan than ever before. I feel about 10 years younger and I have a lot more energy than just a month ago. This type of freedom cleansing is a miracle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 49, HPS ADVANCED DBC, Master Faster #10. Testimonial- HPS is one of the best methods of staying healthy. My skin is my clearer, I am much calmer, My food cravings have completely changed for healthier choices. For the first time in over 16 cleanses, my diet is much more vegan than ever before. I feel about 10 years younger and I have a lot more energy than just a month ago. This type of freedom cleansing is a miracle.

Hello 7DW DBC cleansers and prospectors,

I just did another much needed rejuvenation after 18 months. HPS is one of the best methods of staying healthy. My skin is my clearer, I am much calmer, My food cravings have completely changed for healthier choices. For the first time in over 16 cleanses, my diet is much more vegan than ever before. I feel about 10 years younger and I have a lot more energy than just a month ago. This type of freedom cleansing is a miracle. I only wished others could see the results Iím having from my sacrifices over the past month. Your body and health are everything. If you donít have your health, you donít have much of anything else. This has been a 12 year journey for me here on HPS. Jos-hua has been a great mentor. Please note that changes will not occur overnight. It can take several months if not years to change the way you shop, cook and eat. With a wife fighting breast cancer, both of us have had to make some drastic changes and they are paying off. For those of you considering a 7DW Cleanse, they are very much worth it. This forum is full of plenty of people who will be glad to help you along. Best wishes in your freedom cleansing journey.
    You can see the changes in a couple of months my body has made

Love and Light,

Layne
    Attached Files

Re: Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 49, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster cleanse#10, Colon cleansing combined with home colonics, Juice fasting for 7 days. Rejuvenated and recovering. Testimonial

Hi Layne,

Congratulations on finishing up your latest Freedom Cleanse... I'd say you are looking good after this last cleanse.. just think where you might be if you haven't had 16 Freedom Cleanses under your belt... Although we may lag in our timing or consistency of our cleanses the fact that we have continued says a lot..and the beautiful part of it all is that we can always come home to the forum and get right back on track...

Look forward to following along with you on your post cleanse thread....

Comment

Re: Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 49, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster cleanse#10, Colon cleansing combined with home colonics, Juice fasting for 7 days. Rejuvenated and recovering. Testimonial

Originally posted by Stephen_C
      Hi Layne,

Congratulations on finishing up your latest Freedom Cleanse... I'd say you are looking good after this last cleanse.. just think where you might be if you haven't had 16 Freedom Cleanses under your belt... Although we may lag in our timing or consistency of our cleanses the fact that we have continued says a lot..and the beautiful part of it all is that we can always come home to the forum and get right back on track...

Look forward to following along with you on your post cleanse thread....

Yep, I'm in this with you guys... the more 7 Day Wonders, the more freedom and body rebirthing we experience.

Layne, you're looking great! The pics of after show more vitality and freshness, than the ones before... and I must say, you have aged well these past twelve years! My hope is the next twelve will be just as good! And I hope your wife is doing better too.

Forge on 7DW freedom cleansing friend!!! Forge on and do some serious body and mind rebirthing in your 7DW post cleansing.

Glad to have you here with us all these years... you're leading by example Layne. And you too Stephen_C, and you too many others here like Dorothea, Rick, Alan, Thijs, Kev. And now Stephen_DY is catching up with us, and Anaelle is just starting down the path about to start her 7DW level 1 soon. So good, so good indeed.

Forge on guys and gals... the best is yet to come.
      I rejoice in your rejoicing!
      Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 49, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster cleanse#10, Colon cleansing combined with home colonics, Juice fasting for 7 days. Testimonial- Rejuvenated and recovering.

Congratulations Layne!!

You have surely done a great thing for you AND your wife with this latest 7DW. And not only do you feel younger you're also looking and acting years younger too!

It's always an inspiration to read the concluding remarks to anyone's latest HPS cleanse! Thanks!

Love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Electronics Communications Technician, Layne_W, Age 49, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster cleanse#10, Colon cleansing combined with home colonics, Juice fasting for 7 days. Testimonial- Rejuvenated and recovering.

"Rejuvenated and recovering." Very nicely said. The pictures bear the truth of your testimony, as well. Jos-hua's question resonates especially with me, where would you be today without having had HPS cleansing all these years? It's impossible to answer, but we know it wouldn't be nearly this good in comparison, whatever the case would have been.

You've set a great example here over the last 12 years, Layne. I'm very grateful to be here sharing this program with you and all the other HPS Freedom Cleansers.
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Great post Lane, short and sweet. I'm really pleased that you have done a good Freedom Cleanse. Its also very encouraging that you MF'ers are still populating the forums, getting great results and helping guide others like me. You face pics show the transformation ...
            Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
            Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

I'd say you are looking good after this last cleanse..
              Thanks Stephen. I think I took this one a little more seriously

Layne, you're looking great! The pics of after show more vitality and freshness, than the ones before... and I must say, you have aged well these past twelve years! ........ you're leading by example Layne.
              Thanks Jos-hua. I'm not perfect but as long as we are making efferts to improve our health, that is what counts.

You have surely done a great thing for you AND your wife with this latest 7DW
              Thanks Dorothea. We have some rough times ahead I'm afraid. Lidia is hanging in there and sees my improved health. Stress is more difficult than it has been but at least I'm a little more patient now.

You've set a great example here over the last 12 years, Layne. I'm very grateful to be here sharing this program with you and all the other HPS Freedom Cleansers.
              Thank Richard. If we all can share our experiences, we can all progress.

getting great results and helping guide others like me. You face pics show the transformation
              So true stephen. I purpose posted the pics because I wanted our new 7DW cleanser to see that this program works.

Thanks for the kind posts everyone,

Life has been hectic lately, but at least my health has improved. It has been 2 weeks since the post-cleanse started and I have avoid milk and red meat comletely and don't crave it. I have been eating a lot of salads, yogurts, payaya and I think I had a good rejuvination round this time. The HC's are starting, but no panic. They are a normal thing. I know I will need to do another 7DW in about April or sooner. My skin is clear and I think I have lost about 15 lbs. Exercise is much easier. We just need to get rid of the smog here so I can run again. Anyway, that is my update for now. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

3 weeks after the formal 7DW.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice pic, Layne--much easier to see the changes when you're not wearing a hat.

Rick
                  Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks Richard. I posted my pics to show that this program works.

To all prospective HPS cleansers this is a begining of a journey for you that will reward you with better health. There are some sacrifices that will need to be made at first, but soon it will become a lifestyle for you.

Comment

Hey Layne!

Just catching up, you do sound (and look) awful good there!

18 months is kind of an hiatus, but better late than never as they say and reading you here (and on the private forums) makes it pretty clear that it really pays off to invest a little time in a 7DW cleanse and in the lifestyle. I'm happy for you there, I really hope you'll be able to take it a little bit easier for the time to come!
                      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Working...
                      X