Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorcycle and dance enthusiast, Stephen_C, Age 64, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF #6, Testimonial- Cleansing the HPS way is a very gentle, low impact way to reclaim your health and vitality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle and dance enthusiast, Stephen_C, Age 64, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW MF #6, Testimonial- Cleansing the HPS way is a very gentle, low impact way to reclaim your health and vitality

Having just finished up MF #6 I'm starting to fall back into that familiar feeling of getting a good nice sleep and waking up refreshed and anxious to start the day.. I have to admit I went a little longer than I would of liked to get back on the cleansing board and from the results of the crap that came out of me I was indeed long over due for this 7DW FREEDOM CLEANSE!

As I have stated in previous posts I just can't understand why ever one is not doing this.. Compared to going to a doctors office or worse the hospital this program is a bargain.. I do realize that doctors do have their purpose in life ie. mending broken bones and in my case cataract surgery, but also if I would of discovered HPS at a earlier age and learned more about food combining along with all the other useful tips I may have even avoided this very expensive out of pocket surgery....

We have to realize we live in a very toxic world! Products and chemicals that weren't even invented 25 years ago permeate our world now.. We are constantly bombarded through our air waves (microwaves), water (treated and ground water contamination), food supplies (pesticides and gmo's).. You get the picture and our bodies become the depository from all of this toxic soup....

Cleansing the HPS way is a very gentle, low impact way to reclaim your health and vitality in the comfort on your own home and rid your body of these toxins..

The support group is awesome!.. Made up of a core of cleansers that have been practicing and testifying their own personal story of rejuvenation and vitality for years.. Eleven for me now!

So if you are reading this and wondering whether to start in or not, I would wholly recommend the sooner the better... Please don't wait.. Time and tide wait for no one....

Re: Semi-retired roofing contractor, motorcycle and dance enthusiast, Stephen_C, Age 64, 7DW MF #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- #6 Master Fast and counting!!!

Great accomplishements Stephen!

You're doing well... one can feel it just from the tone, movement, and tempo of your above writings. And I didn't even mention yet the words. Thanks for posting another 7 Day Wonder program review for posterity sake. This is our record.

Hey, I want to hear more about your healing crisis's.

Hope to see more and more of that in your new 7DW post-cleansing thread! Here, I just updated my own 7dw post-cleansing thread here. hEALING crisis's GaLore, Mid May 2013.

Stephen, you're an inspiration to us all, not just while on the roof, but also, like in the above, when your feet are fully on the ground. The ground of life.

Peace, (and cultivation I see now! )
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Semi-retired roofing contractor, motorcycle and dance enthusiast, Stephen_C, Age 64, 7DW MF #6, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- #6 Master Fast and counting!!!

Stephen, great job as always, you get right to the point. It's not enough to clear out the gunk that's been accumulating throughout our lives before we begin HPS 7DW cleansing--you have to keep up with it every so often, given all the toxins that permeate our food, our air, and everything that we bump into in our daily lives.

I hope more people find this program and learn for themselves how much better everything works after some basic cleansing.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Congratulations on another completed 7DW - including getting up your testimonial so soon!

It's great to hear you're feeling more normal, sleeping better and eager to begin your days. I wonder how many people feel normal at 60. I sure plan to!

Originally posted by Stephen_C
        ... As I have stated in previous posts I just can't understand why ever one is not doing this.. Compared to going to a doctors office or worse the hospital, this program is a bargain...
        love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
        X