Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial– I have had some great successes but it's worth noting that this isn't a “quick fix” scheme or fad, but a proven process, a methodology that will help every single person who has the courage to take control of their health if they follow the program.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial– I have had some great successes but it's worth noting that this isn't a “quick fix” scheme or fad, but a proven process, a methodology that will help every single person who has the courage to take control of their health if they follow the program.

My sincere apologies for this late posting following up from the successful 7DW level 3 cleanse which I completed some weeks back. Well what can I say except that everything went well and I am feeling so much better than before, both physically and mentally. I will be continuing along this tried and tested path and doing the L4 7DW later in the year (2013).

I have had some great successes but it's worth noting that this isn't a “quick fix” scheme or fad, but a proven process, a methodology that will help every single person who has the courage to take control of their health if they follow the program.

Whilst it’s not always been easy for me the results are definitely worth the effort and I would highly recommend if you are in anyway unsure about trying the program keep reading more and more of the genuine testimonials or post questions to Jos-hua and I’m sure any fears or concerns that you might have will soon disappear.

I feel much better, look much better and think much better! I’m not sure how anyone can better that? What else is there?

Anyway, if you do decide to step over the line you can rest assured that you won’t be on your own and I will look forward to helping you on your 7DW cleanse.
    Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
    Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial – 3nd round, even more energy and looking forwards to long lasting health

Hi Stephen,

Nice to hear about your great results FREEDOM CLEANSING has brought to you...and so happy to see you continuing on with the program... Each level brings new success's with one's health.. Just think how good you will feel in another 10 years of so... Our key to sustainable health, and everyone else's too if they choose to step over the line....

Comment

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial – 3nd round, even more energy and looking forwards to long lasting health

Hi Stephen,

Congratulations on on continuing the growth of your better health ... and on getting up your testimonial!

Originally posted by Stephen_Dy
      ... I have had some great successes but it's worth noting that this isn't a “quick fix” scheme or fad, but a proven process, a methodology that will help every single person who has the courage to take control of their health if they follow the program. ...
      Agreed!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

I feel much better, look much better and think much better! I’m not sure how anyone can better that? What else is there?
        Hi Stephen,

Greetings from Katmandu, Nepal.

Is what you wrote above, true?

Is this the truth?

I mean, you have some serious stuff going on, and so I want to know if this really is the truth.

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          Hi Stephen, Greetings from Katmandu, Nepal. Is what you wrote above, true? Is this the truth? I mean, you have some serious stuff going on, and so I want to know if this really is the truth. Peace,
          Hi Joshua good to read you; I hope you are keeping well? The short answer to your questions is Yes. All of the above is true.

Whilst I still have serious stuff going on in my life I do feel very much better than I did last year and the year before that. My outlook is very positive.

We are all going to die at some stage but we are all more than just the flesh. I don't believe I live in fear, that was my past. Whilst I've had a few setbacks with my post cleansing my overall being and thinking is good - I’m just going with the flow; I’m not complaining or negging or giving away energy - I feel pretty content. I’m not 100% (the tumor is still there) but my outlook is very much different from the way it was before and I am continuing along the cleansing path to regain my health. So yes the above is true.

God Bless
          Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen
            I don't believe I live in fear, that was my past. Whilst I've had a few setbacks with my post cleansing my overall being and thinking is good - I’m just going with the flow; I’m not complaining or negging or giving away energy - I feel pretty content. I’m not 100% (the tumor is still there) but my outlook is very much different from the way it was before and I am continuing along the cleansing path to regain my health. So yes the above is true.
            I can't help but be of the belief that with the double effect of the HPS 7 Day Wonder program coupled with the attitude you describe above that no abnormal health situation can proceed to worsen for long, and in fact I would fully expect it to reverse.

You're of course right that we all have to die some day, but we don't have to be sick and we don't have to live in fear. These last two choices are up to us.

Nice testimonial, Stephen, and keep up with your post-cleansing!

All the best,

Rick
            Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

I feel pretty content. I’m not 100% (the tumor is still there) but my outlook is very much different from the way it was before and I am continuing along the cleansing path to regain my health. So yes the above is true.
              Greetings Stephen!

Greetings from Boddhanath Stupa, Katmandu Nepal.

Some great pictures of the stupa and life surrounding it here
              --> http://www.boudhanath.com

I wanted to comment on the tumor thing.

Look, my attitude is that everyone has cancer, everyone already has it, and everyone has tumors. Everyone already has them including myself.

The question that arises therefore is what health system is best to deal with this? Is a treatment the best way? Is surgery the best way? Is chemo? Are drugs and meds?

I don't believe so... each and every one of those methods just lead to a profound weakening of our immune system and immune response, thereby leading ultimately to a remission. And each one of those methods contribute to more toxicity in the body rather than less.

Cancer, tumors, diseases and illnesses need a toxic enviroment to live in... they don't live in love and light, they die there. They survive and THRIVE in a very toxic, filthy, negative enviroment. That's what they call home.

So, what we need to do is find a method, and a system, that allows us to contain the tumors, contain the cancer so that it doesn't spread nor strengthen... in short, we don't have to fear it, just contain it.

7DW freedom cleansing coupled with all the body rebirthing practices you now have under your belt and have been practicing this past year continuously are a step in the right direction. They create a clean internal enviroment, a purified internal environment, an enviroment where immune reponse is greatest, strongest, where your body innately knows how to contain, and then heal itself.

So in short, I'd say you are moving in the right direction... more or less tumors aren't our criteria for health and happiness; containment, purificiation, healing and rejuvenation is!

My advise to EVERYONE is simple and one pointed-
              Clean tissue functions better.

That's the basis for any lasting good health.

That's the basis of this program.

You're walking in the right direction Stephen.

Forge on 7DW friend.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Some great pictures of the stupa and life surrounding it here
                --> http://www.boudhanath.com
                Thanks for the pictures, its looks like a nice place.

I wanted to comment on the tumor thing. Look, my attitude is that everyone has cancer, everyone already has it, and everyone has tumors. Everyone already has them including myself. Cancer, tumors, diseases and illnesses need a toxic enviroment to live in... they don't live in love and light, they die there. They survive and THRIVE in a very toxic, filthy, negative enviroment. That's what they call home.
                Yes this makes sense to me. Cells die and mutate (i.e. function incorrectly) all the time. In healthy bodies they are disarmed and gotten rid of quickly. In toxic environments cancer cells can survive because they have mutated to operate in toxic environments. In the short term, it could be argued that cancer is your friend because they eat up lots of the poisons in your body to stop them getting to vital parts of the body and causing immediate death. But this last ditch protection system is in essence feeding itself until eventually something fails and you die. So in the short term cancer is warning you that your body is in a shit state and that something drastic needs to happen to reverse it. Then you have a choice – the HPS way or the drug/chemo way. One is dealing with symptoms and is in effect putting more poison into the body. That by itself seems like the antithesis of getting well. The other route is to stop the cause; create a clean purified internal environment so that your body can function in the way that it was designed to do.

God Bless
                Stephen

Comment

Stephen,

Be so kind and post here the liver and gallbladder cleansing pictures you already posted in your 7dw level 3 post cleansing thread.

That will inspire a few people and help them understand how a step by step, multi level program is to their advantage. Pictures sometimes are worth a thousand words.

Thanks.

Peace,

Jos-hua

Jos-hua.

Comment

Thanks for reading this thread up to this point. Below I have attached a few pictures of some of the stones that came out of my body after doing a liver and gallbladder cleanse following the 7DW Level 3.

You may be thinking that that stuff like this only occurs in the very old or people that are very ill; wrong - think again! If you have been living on what is commonly coined the SAD (Standard American Diet, i.e. fast foods, processed foods and drinks etc.) then it is highly likely that stones and other stuff very similar to these are in your body right now and blocking important paths (ducts) in your body from getting the vital nutrients and fluids to where they are needed.

Can you imagine how hard it would be to water the plants in your own garden if you used a hose pipe that was full of marbles? Well that’s exactly what it is like here. Just think how much your fruit and vegetables would would suffer by not getting the right amount of water when they need it or how much extra work you would have to put in to get the vital life sustaining fluid to these plants.

Well that’s what’s probably happening to a very large % of the population of the developed world except it’s not water, it’s bile, and its essential for your body to survive.

I'm still on the journey to regain my health and I am feeling great! I've had lots of ups and downs but I'm in a much better place than I was 24 months ago.

I'm curious, when will you decide to take control of your health? Hopefully you will come and join us and start to regain yours too?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Stephen_Dy; 09-29-2013, 06:05 PM.

God Bless
                    Stephen

Comment

I'm still on the journey to regain my health and I am feeling great! I've had lots of ups and downs but I'm in a much better place than I was 24 months ago.

I'm curious, when will you decide to take control of your health? Hopefully you will come and join us and start to regain yours too?
                      Thanks for putting those pictures up Stephen!

I hope people click on them, which will enlarge them, so that they can see with their own eyes what's coming out of your gall bladder and liver system!

I'm happy that you understand that it is a journey Stephen... MOST PEOPLE DON'T. And I'm assuming that you fully understand that the journey goes on for a whole lifetime, until our very last breath.

Here's an email from a woman who thinks she is cleansing... and my reply below... now compare how she is relating to how you are relating, how all of us here doing the 7 Day Wonder are relating, and it's easy to see how fortunate we all are... we're a world apart from what most do and how they relate to detox cleansing, and their health. Just imagine if we were relating to our cleansing like she is... that's a receipe for a chicken running around with its head cut off. Trying this, trying that, grasping, guessing, hoping, dreaming, praying, then againtrying something new, new products, and then more new products... and then still lost. And meanwhile, health- physically, mentally and emotionally- hasn't fundamentally improved one bit.

Wishing you all the best Stephen, forge on 7DW freedom cleansing friend... lots to do, and lots to practice these next few months as the body rebirthing journey continues into your 7dw level 4 program!

Her last email to me:

I googled it, lol. Gosh, I've
                      done so many things. First, did series of acupuncture.
                      Supplements galore, a 7 day herbal cleanse from garden of
                      life. More supplements. Then I did a 3 day fast with
                      cultured whey from Beyond Organics. Then I got
                      desperate and did the colonics when I realized I needed to
                      GO. Also I've been taking Jordan Rubins terrafirma and adapt
                      gen supplements. To absorb toxins and help adapt body
                      biologically to stress. I think that's handy bc I'm taking
                      black walnut and wormwood for parasites. Just wanted to tell
                      u about Beyond Organics in case you don't know the products.
                      :-) but you are the one who helped me change my attitude the
                      other day about getting better!!

And here was my reply to her:
                      Yes {name removed to protect her privacy}... you have done so many things... and now it is time for me to step back... If I helped you in any way, I'm happy to have been of service.

The path I am walking and my clients walk is not one of products... my clients wouldn't ever write a summary of their journey as you just did below... NEVER EVER... and I can prove it, here are 400 program reviews at http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/forumdisplay.php?f=4 , and you won't find one describing what you just did, not one!

I suggest you reread below what you just wrote me, and then read all 400, read what all 400 wrote. It should slap you in the face, the discrepancy of how they are relating to what they did, and how you are relating. We're worlds apart. Your understanding of health, how to attain it, and maintain it, is based upon products. But...

Products aren't the key to transforming ourselves {name removed to protect her privacy}, but rather practice is.

So as I step back, I would hope that I leave you with this wisdom... one can consume all the products in the world, but still great health will evade us. We need to transform our mind and health, not be proud in our accomplishments of buying and consumimg products... And that means, we need a path, WE HAVE TO WALK A PATH, and to practice it. And that means study, contemplation, and practice. We have to take personal responsibility for our health and well being, buying and consuming products isn't taking personal responsibility, its just more of the past- hoping, wishing, dreaming. It's just more false hope and broken promises.

Wishing you all the best {name removed to protect her privacy}!

Peace, love, wisdom and light,

Jos-hua

Jos-hua.

Comment

Interesting post Jos-hua.

I think what the lady has written is very common; its a shame because she'll very likely consume many more products before she sees the light if at all

... no pills, just skills ...

God Bless
                        Stephen

Comment

Greetings 7DW DBC friends!

I'm posting here just to update everyone on Stephens situation.

I talked with him by email in early 2016.

He reported to me that the three tumors have totally disappeared, and have not returned again in the past two and half years.

The doctors have run tests twice already this past year and gave him the all clear sign.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, at all.

HPS DBC to the rescue!

Of course, he is thrilled, doing fine and happiness.

Peace, Jos-hua

P.S. if anyone wants to see his email, a copy of it, please let me know and I'll forward it to you by email.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hi Jos-hua, I hope you are keeping well?

Please accept my sincere apologises for being absent from the group. I got the notification of your post via email and thought I should visit the forum. I can confirm that I am still tumour free and have been so for some time now. I put this down to hard work and your HPS program. I'm so grateful that I have been able to report this. Here is a copy of my email I sent in May to you for others to read:

Hi Josh-hua, just letting you know that I had the tests yesterday and
                            I am still in the clear thanks to all of the stuff that you have
                            helped me with over the years, my own prayers and hard work
                            (practices) - I really appreciate it. On reflection I wish that I had
                            been a better student in terms of my participation on the forums but I
                            cannot easily change who I am.

I hope things are going well for you in China with the teaching and
                            stuff. I think I'd struggle to teach people as I'm sure I wouldn't
                            have the patience or motivation. Credit to all of those people that
                            can.

Stephen

I think I am due to do another cleanse in the next 2-3 months.

Peace, Stephen
                            live long and prosper

God Bless
                            Stephen

Comment

Re: Manager, Stephen_Dy, Age 47, 7DW Level 3. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse.

Hello Stephen,
                              I am new to the forum and to the 7DW DBC. I plan to start my 7DW Level 1 next week.
                              I was just moving around in the forum to get familiar with it and I came across your post.
                              Your story brings tears to my eyes.
                              I am so happy you have done so well with regaining your health.
                              What a marvelous accomplishment!!!
                              Your story has also given me added confidence in the program.
                              Gosh who wouldn't be inspired lol?
                              Thank you for sharing.

Ester

Comment

Working...
                              X