Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #9. Testimonial- I'm only 55 but actually feel better than when I was 35!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #9. Testimonial- I'm only 55 but actually feel better than when I was 35!!

Here I come with my tail between my legs, because I'm SOOOO late at posting the results of my latest 7DW (finished almost 2 months ago).

Anyway, I'm happy to say that my health is doing pretty wonderfully these days. I'm only 55 but actually feel better than when I was 35.

I think (maybe because I'm a woman and it matters to me) that one of the greatest things about this HPS-online juice-fasting with home-colonics cleansing program is the ability to maintain my weight at a very reasonable level.

I don't do these juice fasts/cleanses to loose weight - even though my first year of HPS cleansing did take me down about 20 pounds - I do the juice fast/cleanse to maintain the good health that I've achieved. I do them to give my internal organs a good rest, and when they're rested, I know they rejuvenate and bring that rejuvenation throughout my body.

The practices I've learned here have given me the knowledge to confidently walk through this life, making wise choices for the body I live in and I'll always be thankful for that.

Still, the greatest benefit of this program however, in my opinion, is the clarity of mind that has come to my brain. And I'm extremely happy at this time in my life to be embarking on a new journey ... I'm taking an extensive online Bible School; there are 35 courses and it may take me 4 years as I'm also working part time and painting part time. But I am not daunted at the work load, rather, I'm very excited!

If you are not seeing the results you want to see in your quest for health, if the doctors are not giving you the results you require, if you are desperate for a change in your physical health, then get serious and do this program.

Health care is essentially self-care. It makes sense that our health is our own responsibility and not the responsibility of the doctors, doesn't it?

with love,
    Dorothea

Here's a pic of me taken in January of this year - before my latest 7DW cleanse.

Oh, and a small pic of my latest painting - from photos I took when I was in China in 2008 - actually two separate paintings - each panel is 14 inches by 24 inches, acrylic on masonite.
    Attached Files
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial-

Hey Dorothea, nice to read your testimonial today.

Originally posted by Dorothea
    I don't do these juice fasts/cleanses to loose weight - even though my first year of HPS cleansing did take me down about 20 pounds - I do the juice fast/cleanse to maintain the good health that I've achieved. I do them to give my internal organs a good rest, and when they're rested, I know they rejuvenate and bring that rejuvenation throughout my body.
    That's the name of the game--that, and the necessary maintenance detox we need to do in this increasingly poisoned world we live in. I've been overdue for my rest/rejuv/detox for at least half a year now, and I keep getting called away into situations that don't allow me that crucial 2-3 weeks needed to pull off a good 7-Day Wonder cleanse.

For people who haven't experienced what it's like to finish just one single HPS guided home colon cleanse, it's impossible to understand the fine-tuned senses you build up over time that let you know what your body needs and how it responds to getting that proper care--self-care, which is ultimately our own responsibility, as Dorothea has noted.

Great going as always, Dorothea, I hope I get my own 7DW in before your next one--for the sake of my own health .

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Artist/Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, Age 55 HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #9, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial-

Good to read your progress Dorothea
      Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
      Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Working...
      X