Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher, Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #13. Testimonial- 18 Cleanses with HPS-Online.com. Try it for yourself. You will have to put up an initial investment of money and effort, but if you follow only the first level of Jos-hua's DBC program, you will quickly see for yourself how your investment in the program pays off. 2 weeks from the day you start your pre-cleanse you will understand how HPS 7 Day Wonder cleansing works, and where it can take you if you choose to continue with it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher, Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #13. Testimonial- 18 Cleanses with HPS-Online.com. Try it for yourself. You will have to put up an initial investment of money and effort, but if you follow only the first level of Jos-hua's DBC program, you will quickly see for yourself how your investment in the program pays off. 2 weeks from the day you start your pre-cleanse you will understand how HPS 7 Day Wonder cleansing works, and where it can take you if you choose to continue with it

Here at the end of my 18th 7 Day Wonder guided home cleanse with HPS-Online, I have a lot of history to reflect on: personal health issues from the past that I've seen improve or disappear entirely, the years spent as a member in this welcoming and relaxed online community which has become such an important part of my life, and how very much growth and development has occurred in my life since I embarked on this journey over 10 years ago.

A decade. That's a quarter of my life up to this moment.

I don't know how to put into words what a fortunate event it was when I discovered HPS-Online, and what a good decision it was when I made the commitment to my health and well-being by joining. Anything I could say would be a massive understatement.

So, I'm not going to go into all that today. I'll simply note that after more than a decade with HPS-Onine, I'm still here, still going strong, and I plan to be here for as long as the group and I are both around. That's the most powerful testimony I can give: the choice to spend time and effort here, following this program, and sharing experiences with all the fine people here. It is such a worthwhile decision. What more can be said?

I will add one thing, though, for anyone undecided about trying the HPS-Online home cleansing program: Don't be nervous about committing to spending a bunch of time here in the group, if that's not your thing. It's a loose and casual atmosphere, and you bring to it what you like. Some people participate a lot, some don't. There's no requirement to get close and personal, although there's some minimal participation that's necessary to build your own understanding of the program and cleansing/fasting process. We're here to help each other. In the course of that, friendships are often made, and there is a strong sense of community among many of the members here. But it's not an obligation, not a life decision like getting married or something like that--not if you don't want it to be.

I get the feeling sometimes that when we write our reviews of the program here we leave an impression that there's this massive personal commitment to be made to a group of strangers. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The commitment you make is to yourself and your own health, and that the help you recieve from others is reciprocated with your own efforts to give guidance and advice when you can. Along the way, there's a very strong chance that you'll find you enjoy the company of like-minded individuals to be found here in this cleansing group, and you can run with that in any direction you want to--or not.

That's it. Nothing big, nothing scary. This program and community have had a life-changing influence for the better on me personally, but that was a decision I made for myelf after getting comfortable here over the course of the 4 Levels of basic cleansing designed by Jos-hua.

Try it for yourself. You will have to put up an initial investment of money and effort, but if you follow only the first level of Jos-hua's DBC program, you will quickly see for yourself how your investment in the program pays off. 2 weeks from the day you start your pre-cleanse you will understand how HPS 7 Day Wonder cleansing works, and where it can take you if you choose to continue with it.

I hope you'll join us.

Rick
    Last edited by Richard_D; 07-14-2013, 04:09 AM.
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Re: Teacher, Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #13, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - 18 Cleanses with HPS-Online

Thanks Rick!

So kind of you to write up this testimonial. 18 in all, that's amazing.

I'm grateful that you feel still about the HPS program the same way you did a year after doing it. And I'm grateful that you are so willing to share your feelings and experiences here in public so that others can learn about this cleanse and rebirth program. Thanks again!

Sorry that I have been offline these past few weeks but I needed a break! Missed your latest 7DW Master Faster formal, will pop over to the 7DW Master Faster forum and read up on it this week.

Thanks again Rick. You're what makes this forum invaluable. Without you, this forum would look totally different, so thanks again pal.

Wishing you all the best from Katmandu Nepal.

Peace, love, wisdom and light,

Jos-hua /July 2013
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Teacher, Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #13, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - 18 Cleanses with HPS-Online

Thanks for posting this Rick. Personally, its timing was just right for me given that I have been away from the forum a few weeks myself and was feeling a little guilty about my lack of participation these past weeks.

I like the points you make about how different people are in their interaction with the group; thereís no hard fast rule that says you must do this or you must do that. Everyone contributes as best they can. I've found that kind words are often just as helpful as technical guidance/support. Thanks

Sorry I missed your last formal I will catch up on the posts later.

All the best
      Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
      Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Hey Rick!

Nice testimonial, yes, I know what you mean about the commitment, the first time around before I signed up I also had a bit of that feeling that there would maybe be high expectations of how one would participate in the forum. But well, any of that vanished soon after enrolling.

The forum is more of a provided tool that comes with the package of health lessons and practices, for a large part you just use it to track your own progress, keep a practical record for yourself, really as an exercise that is as much a practice as any other part of the program, namely to sit down and go over what youíre accomplishing and how and write it down so you get a better insight in your own progress and will remember better. Itís a learning tool. Any other socializing or sharing is more something determined by your own character and chattiness.

So donít hold back sign up today.

Originally posted by Stephen_Dy
        I have been away from the forum a few weeks myself and was feeling a little guilty about my lack of participation these past weeks.
        Don't feel guilty! Be glad you're back
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Working...
        X