Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher, Student, Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #14. Testimonial- Over 200 Days of Guided Self Care with Jos-hua and HPS Online... as of this year I've written over 4,000 posts in the HPS members-only forum. I had just turned 31 right after joining HPS-Online in 2003, and I just turned 41 this year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher, Student, Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #14. Testimonial- Over 200 Days of Guided Self Care with Jos-hua and HPS Online... as of this year I've written over 4,000 posts in the HPS members-only forum. I had just turned 31 right after joining HPS-Online in 2003, and I just turned 41 this year.

This cleanse marks the passage of a number of milestones this year, so many in fact that it's hard to keep track of it all.

Briefly: This is the middle of my 10th year of deep body care with Jos-hua and all my good friends I've made here at HPS Online; this is the 18th 7-Day Wonder guided home colon cleanse/juice fast that I've done since joining, for an average of just under 2 cleanses every year over the last decade; as of this year I've written over 4,000 posts in the HPS members-only forum. I had just turned 31 right after joining HPS-Online in 2003, and I just turned 41 this year.

During this most recent cleanse, I've passed yet another mile marker by a healthy margin: 200 days of HPS 7-Day Wonder Guided Educational Cleansing--215 days, to be precise. What does that mean? It means that since joining HPS Online over 10 years ago, in that time I've done more than 200 days of juice and/or water fasting in the privacy and comfort of my own home, all under the supervision and care of Jos-hua, and according to the program and principles he taught me and that I mastered for myself in 4 levels of instruction during my first 2 years here (give or take a little, it was quite a while ago ).

I did all this, and will do much more in my lifetime, not because I'm driven to it out of fear of death or disease or some other negative motivator, but for one very simple reason that I learned within 3 days of beginning my very first HPS DBC 7-Day Wonder cleanse all those years ago:

HPS Cleansing makes me feel good.

And because I make sure to do one or two 7-Day Wonder cleanses every year, I feel pretty good all the time.

But make no mistake about it, every time I jump into a new cleanse and renew and refresh my practices that I've learned here at Jos-hua's instruction and with his personal help, every single time I do another 7-Day Wonder, by the end of the week I feel like new all over again.

That feeling of deep rejuvenation and revitalizing never goes away or diminishes with time, and it's something that everyone really ought to experience for her- and himself at least once. Honestly, I wish there were some way to share it other than in words, but since that's what I've got to work with, I'm doing my best with it.

I won't spend a lot of time going on about everything I've learned here or what you can expect when you try the program for yourself. The record on that score is quite extensive, and many people over many years have written in hundreds of different ways (400 and counting) how much this program has meant in their lives and for their well-being across all dimensions, not just in terms of feeling good physically. There are simply too many benefits I've derived over the years--and continue to enjoy--for me to even begin to make an accounting of it all here. So let me instead try to distill it all down into one point that I realized a while ago, one flash of insight that has changed my entire perspective on health and life that will always be with me no matter what happens, and I'll try to keep it simple:

Life is finite, and we live in a dangerous and toxic world. We all know it, no matter how we try to take care of ourselves with diet, exercise, prevention, you name it, at any time anything can happen, and even with the best of luck and care, these bodies of ours grow old and weak, and that's that. Short of that sort of great luck, accidents happen, diseases can mutate and spread, and there's always a bug or two going around. I live almost literally next door to an ongoing nuclear disaster that is altering my entire living environment in ways great and small that I have no means of tracking or even guessing at. I may come down with a cold tomorrow or discover I have late-stage cancer--I rather hope not, but it could happen. It happens to more people than I can count every day.

Well, that's a pretty rotten insight so far, isn't it? But here's what's different for me, and the tremendous gift that I've received from Jos-hua's program which he calls Helping People Survive: if I fall sick tomorrow, be it a sore throat or a malignant tumor, I'll know exactly how to address it. Whether I can "cure" the problem or not, I have to the tools to address the situation and deal with it at the root, directly. Most importantly of all, I know THAT I can deal with the issue, that the body knows how to heal itself, that good health follows when one sets the proper causes and conditions for it. That is what Jos-hua teaches, and that is what I've learned here at HPS Online. My health is up to me, and with a little knowledge and targeted practice I have learned to achieve extraordinary results.

I don't just believe I'm in charge of my health. I don't just think it, don't just understand it on a conceptual level. I KNOW it, I LIVE it, every day, year in and year out. That's not just knowledge, that's power, the literal meaning of what it is to be empowered. And that is available to you right now, right here, in one very special program that combines the wisdom of ancient and modern cultures into one coherent and highly doable set of practices, all at one very special website unlike any other that you'll find anywhere else on the whole of the world wide web.

What's that worth to you? I spent my last dollar at HPS-Online over 8 years ago, but here I am, year in and year out, continuing to reap the rewards of my investment, as I'll continue to do, year in and year out, for the rest of my life--even if the entire internet itself were to disappear tomorrow, the skills I've learned here are real, and are as permanent as anything that can be acquired in a human life. And that's priceless to me.

So I'll leave it there, and a few links so you can refer to my previous cleansing record and see for yourself in more detail how I've benefited from my time and practice here with Jos-hua over the years:

Here's a review of my first 100 days of 7-Day Wonder cleansing (HPS Level 1-4 and 7 Master Faster cleanses)

Master Faster #8, in which I note how even my "bad" days are better than my "good" days prior to discovering HPS-Online.

Master Faster #9

Master Faster #10--noting how easy it all is.

Master Faster #11--why I keep coming back to HPS

Master Faster #13--taking the stress out of a busy life

Thanks to Jos-hua and to all my friends here. You've been a big part of my life these past ten years, and I hope to pass many more years here with you all.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Re: Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #14, Testimonial - Over 200 Days of Guided Self Care with Jos-hua and HPS Online

Originally posted by Richard_D
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein
    Rick
    Rick friend,

Thanks for living out that quote of Albert's that you have on the bottom of your post.

Spending so much time, effort and love to write such a comprehensive, very personal, very detailed and very inspiring program review/testimonial touches my heart because it is showing me that your compassion for me, for this program, for everyone in general is very strong! If it wasn't, you would not have made the effort and invested so much time to write it all up the way you did.

I mean, you're writing it for who? For strangers, for people you have never met... you don't need to write it up in such detail for yourself, you already know what you are experiencing and have experienced all these years. You don't need to write it for your wife, she sees you everyday. You don't need to write it for me or your 7dw cleansing friends, we read all your posts at all the different threads here, so we're very familiar with what is going on with you.

You're writing it all for a stranger, for someone you never met, hoping to help them with their health and their life. And that's very admirable to say the least! No financial reward, in fact, no reward whatsoever outside of practicing loving kindness and compassion, for others. For a complete stranger.

As Einstein said - "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

I believe our 7 Day Wonder program meets that demand, at least in the field of health, and health care. And I believe your actions are meeting that demand too, as evidenced by the above.

I wish you all the best Rick, thanks for being here, thanks for trusting, thanks for practicing what is taught in this alternative health care program, and last but not least, thanks for trying your best to get others to give this a try too!

Peace,

P.S> thought you would like this Rick...

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 41, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #14, Testimonial - Over 200 Days of Guided Self Care with Jos-hua and HPS Online

And I think you'll be pleased to hear this good news...

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

And to see this infographic....

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hey Jos-hua, looks like you've been busy! I didn't see the videos you posted earlier, guess I wasn't getting the updates.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Richard
            Your kind words of encouragment make me realize that I must persist in this path, I must be strong and I will succed in changing my old habits and in bringing the new me out of the shell of unhealthiness and ignorance.
            Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X