Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne_H, Age 58, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- Reversing the negative affects of 57 year of poor eating habits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne_H, Age 58, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- Reversing the negative affects of 57 year of poor eating habits.

Dear cleansing friends:

I look back on 7DW level 2 as one more step in the process of reversing the negative affects of 57 year of poor eating habits.

I didn't want to stop level I because I wanted to accomplish this all at once, but now better realize that that cannot be done.

Several physical problems were eliminated as a result of level 1.

I was optimistically waiting to see what affect7DW Level 2 would have on an elbow that was starting to give me some pain, particularly after a period of time with little movement, such as at night.

My self diagnosis was a form of arthritis.

It has greatly improved, and I believe it will get even better by eating items (and avoiding items) as listed in the recommended books that we have purchased.

My weight loss was another step in the path from where I was before participating in HPS to where I will be in the future, yet to be determined. I lost six more pounds duirng 7 Day Wonder level 2.

My temptation to eat improper foots has lessened, but I still need to improve my food combining.

If you are already involved in a HPS program, I would be preaching to the choir, but for you considering it, go for it!!

If the cost is holding you back, it's either pay now or pay a lot more later in the form of doctor and medications.
    It's your choice.

Love and light,

Wayne_H

Wayne

Congrats on completing your 7DW Level 2! I hope your elbow continues to improve and I wish you much success in continued improvement in your food combining and avoiding not so healthy choices.

Cheers, Tina-A

Comment

Hi Wayne,

Congratulations on completing your 7DW level 2.

I have become so much more aware of my eating habits and stress and what effect it has on the body since my level 1.

7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing really is a journey that is taken in steps, not leaps.

Every day is a new day to make good choices for your continued good health.

It is good to read about your improvment in different areas of your health. I, too, feel that I have a bit of arthritis. Recently, about a month before my 7DW level 3 precleanse, I noticed some signs of stiffness returning to my joints that had been absent since my level 2. But, with cleansing, even if it takes a while, I will rid my body of these aches and pains. I believe you will, too.

Take care,
      Tisha

Comment

Working...
      X