Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF #65+. Testimonial- lucky me! People who do this 7DW DBC program acquire skills, not pills. We aren't patients, we're practitioners practicing on our own body HPS deep body care.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF #65+. Testimonial- lucky me! People who do this 7DW DBC program acquire skills, not pills. We aren't patients, we're practitioners practicing on our own body HPS deep body care.

lets get down to business...

December 31, 2013
    Chiang Mai, Thailand

This post is going to serve as my testimonial regarding the latest 7 Day Wonder (7DW) freedom cleanse and body rebirth that I started doing in the first week of Nov. 2013.

I'm posting this testimonial/ program review on December 31, 2013 for the record. That's something that each and every HPS 7 Day Wonder cleanser does, no matter which level of deep body care and no matter which level of health he or she has, does.

In two weeks time (around Jan 15, 2014) I'll be wrapping up this post-cleansing phase of my most recent 7 Day Wonder deep body cleanse and then I'll be moving into the second part of this deep body care program i.e., expanding and revitalizing life force...

Life force is something we've had since the day we were born.
    The more life force we have the more our body can successfully and swiftly fulfill its healing, rejuvenation, restoration, revitalization and prevention functions.

The less you have, the less success you meet in reclaiming or sustaining vigorous energetic youthful vibrant health.

Without sufficient life force immunity is toast.

In my opinion this 7DW deep body cleanse which I just finished and am wrapping up will lead to a good body rebirth.

Please read below for all the details of what I've recently been doing with this cleanse...

Maybe persons on the sidelines reading this thread will find some very inspiring things below, and you'll also start doing this HPS guided DBC (deep body care) program too...

PLEASE don't walk away feeling that this is too much for you... don't forget, I've been doing this for over 25 years so for me, all the below is as natural and as easy as brushing my teeth.

When you do this HPS DBC program, we start off step by step... I too started off step by step, but now, as you can see below, I've accumulated a lot of steps.

One thing you will notice from this review...

I'm not talking the language that most everyone else is talking and promoting regarding health.

First of all, everything is in plain simple English that everyone can understand. No medical terms, no complicated scientific words to confuse you, just plain simple English and plain simple common sense. I feel that's really important if someone is to really change their health. Fancy words, fancy equipment, fancy supplements, fancy diets, its all useless...

There is nothing sensational below... in fact, its just plain old simple common sense.

I'm not talking a diet, I'm not talking a specific supplement or two, I'm not taking a drug or med, and I'm not talking a workout or an exercise routine.
    I'm not talking information, tests, reports, video's, books or treatments.

I'm talking skills.

People who do this 7DW DBC program acquire skills, not pills.

We aren't patients, we're practitioners practicing on our own body.

Maybe this explains why I have the type of health that I do, and why others who do this program find this superior too.

As you progress at your pace through the different levels of the 7 Day Wonder you'll be acquiring familiarity and proficiency in many different skill sets-

therapeutic fasting skills

juicing skills

colon cleansing skills

home administered colonic skills

food combining skills

nutritional eating skills

food energetic skills

herbal skills

immunity building skills

body work skills

parasite cleansing skills

internal organ cleansing skills

energy enhancement skills

breathing skills

chee gung skills

healing and rejuvenation skills

preventative health care skills

TCM, traditional Chinese medicine skills

The below represents and is an expression of these deep body care skills:

What I am talking below is the talk of a practitioner who is walking a path for caring for his health. You can learn more about what that means here. (check out tips #1 and #2)

It's now almost two months since I decided to do again some serious detox cleansing and apply myself to quickly, holistically and safely re-birhing my body and health.

The results in these two short months have been outstanding! I could not have asked for more, or be happier about where I stand right now, two months into the process.

Third party evaluations also say so.

On Sunday, Dec 29, 2013 I had a one and half hour massage with Mr. Akhun, a Thai massage Master who has been working on my body every week for the past two months. He knows my body well... he has been working on my body for the past ten years, so he has intimate knowledge of the state of my health, and all the different changes, the ups and downs, over the past decade... therefore whatever comments he makes about my health, I take seriously. He is a blind masseur, so touch is most important to him... he is in my opinion one of the best masseurs I have come across in the past 25 years (and I've tried many all over the world!), if not the best, so I always tell him that I feel so fortunate that our paths have crossed and that he has had the time and inclination to help me with my health.

I always feel like that, but I know most people don't. Fact is, nobody owes us anything. And money alone isn't reason enough for someone to help us.
    They can find that money somewhere else if they so wish to... so in the field of heath, whenever we find someone proficient who is willing to do for us, willing to genuinely work with us, willing to genuinely share, teach and help us we should feel grateful. And so, I've developed this habit of gratefulness as a practice and I always let Mr. Akhun know how grateful I am for his help in my health building efforts.

Anyway to make a long story short, on Sunday Dec. 29th, he tells me that my body is just perfect. In perfect shape. That everything feels so good to him, that everything is so good and I laugh saying "well brother, it's not by accident..."

And I commenced to detail for him exactly what I have been doing these past two months beyond spending an hour or two every week in his hands.

So I'll recap here for you, the reader:

First off, I did a 7 Day Wonder freedom cleanse for seven straight days. Juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics in mid November 2013. I posted my introduction to this cleanse at our forum, as we all do, here.

This type of detox cleansing sets the foundation, the basis, for good health to follow, i.e., for the development and expansion of life force.

Since concluding the formal cleansing (as we call it here) I've been applying myself steadily to rejuvenating my body and mind as per the tenets and guidelines of the 7DW.

It's worthy to note that this isn't the only cleansing I've done these past two months...

I have also had my gums deep cleansed recently, so that's another type of cleansing which I did in these two months.

I also did a week of parasite cleansing using an electronic parasite cleanser which we use in the 7DW level 2 and level 3 programs, but I did not supplement that activity with any herbal parasite cleansing supplements as we usually do in each level.

And the last type of cleansing that I have done during this two month period is auto urine therapy...

I did ten days of auto UT, auto urine therapy... that too is another type of deep tissue cleansing that I like to do every few years in addition to the 7 Day Wonders which I make a point to do once or twice a year every year.

The UT is a nice addition every three to five years. So I am happy to have had the chance to that too. But again the basis for everything, is to first genuinely and thoroughly clean out the blood stream, the lymphatic system, the colon and the other internal organs and to give every organ in our body a seven day rest... that's our 7 Day Wonder program and it is the basis for everything else I do and talk about below.

My DBC (deep body care) day usually starts something like this for the past 2 months:

1) first thing in the morning when awaking, I sit at the edge of my bed and do at the least 30 minutes deep breathing. Some days 45 to 60 minutes... this is a chee gung practice which floods the body with oxygen, expanding energy in the lower fields and then using the mind to move that energy throughout the body to any place of our choosing within the body that needs attention and healing. I'm not very good at the practice, but I persevere day in and day out, and each time I do it, I get a little bit better at it. In another year or two, I'll be very good at it. I just started again doing this practice when I finished my formal cleansing, the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleansing and home colonics which I mentioned above. The last time I did this practice was maybe five or six years ago. I can't exactly remember when but its been a while, way too long if you ask me. My mistake! Well, I've been doing other practices so that kind of explains why I haven't been doing more structured deep breathing chee gung.

2) everyday, after the deep breathing, I walk around the room for two minutes ringing chambals doing a verbal affirmation out loud- "the is a great and gentle place to live in, it fills me with love and joy to be here." Thijs, a 7DW cleanser from Holland taught me that affirmation and I've stuck with the practice now for over a year. Some days I say it relating to the apt, other days I say it relating to my physical body.

3) afterwards I light incense and engage in prayer for a few moments hoping that whoever smells the incense as it floats out and into space, may they know peace. Amma, an Indian saint based in Amritapuri Kerala, South India, taught me that practice. I've practiced it for the past six years.

4) then I prepare some fresh juice in the blender.... Daniel Reid taught me that practice. I make enough juice for two big glasses, some days its pineapple juice, other days watermelon, today for example it was papaya... into the juice I add a tablespoon of turmeric and a quarter of a teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper (it is said by some that the black pepper increases the absorption of the turmeric in the body by up to 2000 percent! so I see no reason why not to give it try... anyway, the turmeric with the black pepper adds a real zesty taste to the juice, and leaves a nice tingle in the mouth... man, what a way to start my day!!).

5) then I go outside to drink the juice and for some sunbathing at the same time too (for my daily dose of vitamin D) for about 15 to 20 minutes, while sitting outside I do some more deep breathing and I study, i.e., read a paragraph or two from a chee gung book that I am working with these days.
    Day after day, like this, this is how my morning starts and unfolds.

When one reads a bit each day, i.e.,, studies a bit, it's very powerful for a practitioner... not only is one practicing hands-on but there is also a theoretical basis for what one is doing and the short study periods really add to the our self knowledge, proficiency and self motivation of why we are practicing what we practice.

6) then I shower and immediately from the shower after drying off and before getting dressed, I massage my head for 3 minutes to dry off my hair, and get blood circulating to my brain and head, and then I do my yoga routine, which takes about 10 to 12 minutes and that is how my morning finishes and my day begins.

It's about a two hour routine... but if I wanted to, I could squeeze it all into 30 or 40 minutes... all I need to do is cut back on the amount of time devoted to the deep breathing chee gung, but right now, I have the time and I want to build up the quantity and quality of chee ("chee, qi, chi" means energy for those who are unfamiliar with the term) in my body, so I see no reason why not to let it all unfold naturally, at its own pace.

Regarding food:

During the day, for the past two months, I have more or less stayed away from acidic foods and tried to input more alkaline foods into my body.
    In addition I have tried to eat more vegetarian and less animal protein. That means more steamed veggies, stir fried veggies and salads.

Less fried foods. Almost none in fact these past two months. No can or packaged foods either. Very little starches.

I've paid close attention to the energetic quality of foods, trying to keep a good balance between yang and yin foods... being slightly overweight on the yang side as now is winter months. If it were summer months, I would of course have been overweight on the yin foods, the more cooling foods like fruits and salads.

Everyday daily I eat a small plate of fruit, these past two weeks a wild banana that grows in south Thailand only, and is rumored to be good for a wide variety of digestive functions and other bodily functions including building bone strength.

Everyday, I have tried to combine foods correctly, which of course was pretty easy as I wasn't eating almost any animal proteins so the whole food combining process is easy and not troublesome. The only animal protein that I have eaten in any discernible quantity these past two months has been fish, sea fish. Maybe three times a week. A very small fish. Fresh Sardine.

I've been doing at least three times a week a whole meal based just on a fresh rainbow salad combined with a plate of brown rice... yummy. For salad dressing I've been using cold pressed virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar and Himalayan mountain salt. In pass years I used sea salt, but now I want to experiment and explore the Himalayan mountain salts so that explains why I moved away from the sea salts.

As I told my masseur in addition to the above food items, and breath/energy work I also have been doing a variety of herbal supplements these past two months, for example:

For three weeks right after the formal cleansing ended, I did twice daily a glass of hot water with a tablespoon of black sap molasses. Once the bottle was finished that was the end of that practice for at least the next two years. I usually try to do it once every two or three years.

I did wheat germ for three weeks. Once the bag was finished, that ended that practice for a year or two.

Did daily a lot of honey, either in a bowel of fresh yogurt in the evenings, or in a glass of hot water with fresh lime or lemon juice. Did that for about four weeks (in hot water with lemon or lime juice) at least once a day. Most days twice or more.

Did daily a handful of bee pollen until the bottle was all finished up. Maybe I'll do it again in two or three months from now.

Am still doing every three days two tabs of cod liver oil, the bottle is almost finished and I'll stop with that for the next six months.
    Was and am still doing powdered ascorbic acid (vitamin C) twice daily on some days, 1000 plus mgs each shot when I remember to do it.

Daily for two weeks I was taking orally acidophilus to supplement bacteria back into my colon after the home colonics. Now that packet is finished and from the smell of my bm's I don't see any need to pursue it... a good balance has been struck in my colon. And I am having twice daily a very large bm, once in the morning and once in the evening... good color, good texture, good size (at least a ten incher, some days 12 to 15 inches long and an inch or two in diameter) right smell, right lubrication, and quick evacuation (30 seconds at most)

Daily for my gums and teeth, I have been massaging my gums for 3 to 5 minutes with an Ayurvedic herbal concoction I picked up in India two years ago when I went for HH Dalai Lama Kalachakra teachings in Bodagaya, in the state of Bihar in northern India.

I stopped using this powder last year, but now since completing my 7DW formal, I'm back into this practice again.

Everyday I use this Ayurvedic herbal powder to brush my gums with, that's how I brush in the morning. In the evening I use a herbal toothpaste that I picked up in Nepal last year.

I haven't smoked any cigarettes of any kind nor drunk any alcohol of any kind in the past two months, so that too has supported my immune building efforts.

I have avoided drinking any coffee, or any black or green tea's or any powdered milk products, any carbonated soda's, any pasteurized drinks or the use of white sugar. I had in the past two months maybe two or three pieces of cake (a brownie, a glazed cinnamon doughnut and a blueberry cheese cake) so that's been the only artificial white or brown sugar intake my body has had. All my sugar intake has been natural, from fruits. Oh, I just remember last week I bought a Reese's peanut butter chocolate cup, so I had one of those too in the past 60 days.

It's been quite cool here in northern Thailand, even cold one could say, these past three weeks... so I've been throwing into a glass of hot water a combination of spices rather than using coffee or tea.

I usually do fresh cloves with fresh cardamom seeds and fresh cinnamon sticks... at least three or four glasses every day so that's replaced the coffee and tea. Many a days I add ginger to all the above too. Lots of ginger.

If not the spices than fresh lime juice and honey in a glass of hot water, or just a glass of turmeric powder in a glass of hot water, and many a days, once a day a batch of fresh tamarind paste in a glass of hot water too. I just love the sweet and sour paste of that tamarind. It's also a great anti parasite and digestive toner too!

I've been doing daily fresh coconut water, at least 6 coconuts a week, say two every other day... I open the coconut, drink the water and some days, I eat the soft meat that is inside it too, not always but sometimes if I'm hungry.

In addition to the above, I tried to do some mantra meditation each day, everyday, usually 300 repetitions which is three quick rounds on the mala, the mala has 108 beads so the whole process doesn't take more than ten minutes.

Some days I have done more, but at the least I try to routinely do 3 rounds, that's a simple practice to maintain.

I also do at least 15 minutes of a short walk daily (to the market and back to buy veggies or fruit daily), and I persists in doing before going to bed 25 sit-ups for my upper abdomen, 15 for my lower abs and seven for each side for my side abs... to be honest, I don't do these for weight problems or for getting myself a six pack set of abs, but rather I do them to strengthen my lower back muscles and to keep them strong... having strong abdominal muscles supports the lower back and helps in keeping a good posture too.

I also do daily twice or three times a day my daily stretching routine which doesn't take more than 4 minutes to run through the routine. So I've kept that up too.. especially when working for hours on the computer like I have been doing. (when I told the masseur that I have been sitting at the computer at least ten hours a day, he totally freaked out because he said all the muscles in my shoulders and neck are so soft, not tense at all, he said usually people who sit for hours daily at their desk working on a computer have very stiff shoulders, upper arms and neck muscles, but mine he said are so soft, like a baby, he just couldn't believe it!)

In short, by the time I finished relaying to my masseur all these activities being done, I laughed and said, my friend, now you see, its not by accident that you tell me my health and body is in a superb state, better than its all been in months if not years.

And all of this has happened in just 60 days.

I reminded him of the first massage we did 60 days ago (before that I hadn't seen him for nine months as I was in Nepal (and Cambodia) so I said "you see, I have applied myself, but know, its been your loving care of my body through your loving hands, through the hourly massages each week that has really done the job... all that I have done is just support the work that you lovingly do here on my body for my behalf."

And so he smiled and felt good, and that made me feel good too because...

That comment finished off my last practice of these past two months- loving kindness and compassion, which from my perspective is the most important practice of all that I've done these past two months.

So that's my story.
    That's what I've been up to these past 60 days.

That's what I've been doing for my body and health, for my mind and well being these past sixty days, for my vital internal organs, for my bloodstream, for my lymphatic system, for my muscles, tissue and every cell in my precious human body.

The effects are of course very positive and quite obvious...the natural law of cause and effect has to play out, as does the law of dependent origination. Nothing can nor does appear out of the blue, everything that appears arises and is dependent on causes and conditions.

I have set the most appropriate causes and conditions for better health... first I properly and genuinely 7DW cleaned out and then in the post cleansing I've been cleaning up my act. Now it's on to revitalizing life force for the next couple of months. Like the deep body cleansing, revitalizing life force is done at your pace, and convenience, in the comfort of your own home.

In summary, every bodily function and system is performing much better now, today, than they were two months ago- my digestive system, alimentary system, elimination systems, nervous system, reproductive system, endocrine system, and my circulatory system.

Intention isn't enough. It isn't enough just to try and clean them out, we also need to be skillful in the process something which I have been.

I can say that whole heartedly because I'm a practitioner. Everything that I talked about has been practiced before quite a few times over the previous years in one of the levels of the 7DW program...some of these practices have been practiced many times, others just a few times over the preceding years, but each and every time that I come back and practice it again, I get better at it. You will too.

In all the above, there were no lists, no time schedules, no hard requirements that restricted me or curtailed anything that I wanted. I did as I wanted, when I wanted. I did whatever I did when I remembered to do it, had the urge or the time or the feeling to do it... it all was done in a spirit and attitude of free flow, and of caring for myself. In short, in the spirit of health care. But I made it a point to daily be doing it all, not sometimes, but Daily.

Right now, the day before New years, I look younger than my age, I not just look younger but also feel much younger right now, there is a vitality in my step, I sleep like a king in peace, and fall asleep immediately, I wake up in peace, I have no skin issues whatsoever, no pain anywhere in my body, and no worries about my health or where it is headed. That's freedom and peace in health!

Of course, I could drop dead tomorrow, not one of us knows the timing of their death, but that's not important.

What's important is that I have fulfilled my responsibilities to my human body. If someone (God?) is handing one out again after this life, I'll be entitled to one, I've proven again and again that I value this body and do my best to take care of it.

I respect this body and I hope you are doing the same too.

It's hard to get a human body. But it's very easy to lose it.

It's much easier to get a body in the animal kingdom or insect world... there are many trillions of insects, but just a few billion human beings alive on this planet, on Mother Earth. A human life is short, precious and fragile. We need to properly take care of it.

I feel good about myself and what I have done for myself and my body.

Now it's your chance, join us for some ;guided/interactive 7 Day Wondering and see for yourself how you end up feeling.

I'm confident that you'll end up feeling at least a 100% better than you do right now, and maybe like me, you'll get to feel a 1000% better.

I'll be happy to personally show you how its all done, step by step, level by level, at your pace and convenience.

I wish everyone a wonderful new year!

We all have a lot of challenges ahead of us this coming year... a strong healthy body and mind is critical to dealing successfully with it all.

Wishing you all the best!
    Peace, love, wisdom and light

Jos-hua
    Medicine man

"The BEST Medicine is No Medicine"
    How to get to that state is the essence of this 7DW DBC guided interactive online alternative health program.

www.HPS-online.com
    Helping People Survive, and thrive.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Home Colonics, Juicing Detox Cleanse, combined. Testimonial- lucky me!

BTW, for the reader on the sidelines, you shouldn't think all of this is out of the blue...

Everything mentioned above was written about over the past 60 days in my 7DW post-cleansing and body rebirthing thread in the private sections of this website. It was written about day by day as it unfolded.

Here, it might sound like a lot... that's because it is summarized, but actually, it all just unfolded day by day as I progressed in the 7DW postcleansing program.

Other HPS cleansers will confirm this for you.

I decided to summarize it all here for you in this public section, so that you could get a picture what a path is like, what happens when someone walks a health path, and how a practitioner relates to it all.

Cheers!

Jos-hua

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Colon Cleansing, Fasting, Home Colonics, Juicing Detox Cleanse, combined. Testimonial- lucky me!

Happy New Year, Jos-hua! And if there's a better way to prepare oneself for starting off a new year than what you've been doing for the past 2 months, I can't imagine what that would be.

It's nice to start a new calendar year with everything so tuned-up and ready to go, but when you get down to it, the calendar is just am arbitrary assortment of dates telling us when one year ends and the next begins--you can set yourself up for a terrific "new year" any day you choose to get started!

So with that, here's wishing everyone a healthy and fulfilling New Year, no matter what day you decide to start counting!

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

So with that, here's wishing everyone a healthy and fulfilling New Year, no matter what day you decide to start counting!

Rick
        I can agree with that Rick... everyday is a new year for me, everyday is a birthday for me, and everyday should be a celebration not only for me, but for everyone reading this.

As you said, what could be a better way to start the new year, but the funny thing is, unlike millions, or is it tens of millions who make every new years a resolution to improve and fix their health and change their habits (Forty-five percent of Americans usually make New Year’s resolutions – and 38 percent of their resolutions are weight related, according to StatisticBrain.com)

Funny thing is, we make no resolutions here. We just do it.

Peace Rick, wishing you all the best!
        Your last 7DW program review / testimonial was great. I hope everyone who visits this forum gets a chance to read it and learn from it.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Ok, just want to update here.

I just made a post in my 7dw postcleansing thread, and thought to add a copy here, for the general public.

So I'm copying it below... please note I keep making reference there to previous posts in my postcleansing thread... here in this program you keep your own records so I'm referring to the records that I posted previously. (hope this makes sense )

============

Ok, just a quick update as it is now exactly two months from the day that I posted my intro.

1) All the skin issues on the left foot disappeared as abruptly as they came up (before the formal) within two weeks after the formal... as if nothing was there.. that snake skin kind of appearance must have been something dying off internally, and well, the formal acted as a counterbalance, setting the causes and conditions for rejuvenation... my postcleansing practices actually activating that renewal.

2) no pains anywhere, but some days I wake up with a slight pain in my chest... maybe its from pushing the lungs too much in the deep breathing, or maybe its from posture while sleeping, or who can know maybe some tumors on my lungs... whatever... its not constant, and I don't pay any attention to it, but just for the record want to note it.

3) bms twice a day, big full, etc... I guess a lot has to do with the spices I'm taking daily... after all, I'm only eating one big meal a day around two pm, but I'm having a big bm at night and then one the next morning. Today none yet, but I can feel it coming soon (it 9am right now). As I already noted in above posts, since the "cholera washout" my farts aren't stinky anymore, just more normal and that has continued. I think the fermented kimchee I bought two weeks ago has been doing its job well... I finished yesterday the bottle, am going to buy one more today and will use it up prior to my trip. Maybe I should take another bottle with me to Nepal, that idea just popped into my head right now!

4) lots of energy.... had to do a visa border run last week... wake up at 6am get back home around 8:30pm, 4.5 hours each direction sitting on the bus, etc... day before slept only 6 hours, day before that also only 5 and yet still I was hopping around like a rabbit, not tired, not stressed neither in body or mind. The tibs, plus the chee gung, plus of course the general level of cleanliness in the body in light of the formal, plus of course all the other postcleansing activities have to be the cause of this... its not a zooming or skyrocketing or pulsating type of energy, just a deep reservoir of clean pure energy that I feel present, and which I can draw from at free will.

5) bladder and kidney function feels better... I seem to be pissing a whole lot less, yet my liquid intake is still quite high.

6) breath is much better... stupid dentist said bad breath was due to toothpaste, but now two months into my formal, with same toothpaste, less bad breath,,, two factors I think, 1) less bacteria in the mouth due to the deep gum cleansing.. when I awake a lot less mucus sticking to the teeth and between the teeth covering the gums... a ton less... and two, I think internally whatever was putrefying internally in lungs or digestive tract, well, that is cleaned out and now healing. Add the two together, plus all the specie work and deep breathing, and well, breath is back to normal again... hoooorah.

7) don't like my skin yet... looks old aged in the face (arms and legs fine)... used to look like a baby... I guess this has something to do with the fact that I am ageing, approaching sixty soon, yet I still feel like 20 and expect my skin and body to reflect that feeling... my skin sags on my face, creating two creases on each side, on each jaw, which I guess is a reflection of the jaw bone deterioration (which has influenced the gums) and the muscles in the jaw and with the ageing, well the skin aligns differently... add to that the greyness which one sees when not shaving, well, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror after waking up and wonder who that is?!

Guess I'll just have to make peace with myself, and acknowledge that I have a face of a senior and not a face of a kid anymore.... which is part of life... I'm in the last third of my life, not the first or second, and the last third is characterized among other things with ageing, disease and then death. It's all they say unavoidable, especially the death part.

8) finger nails growing quick and strong..,. for 40 years they used to press down on the skin, creating irritation and consequently, I had the habit of just biting them off frequently... but these past two months, outside of one day which I mentioned in one of the above posts, nothing, as if I had no fingernails... nice to see this change! and to experience it! I wonder how long will it last?

9) what else can I say? well, I feel lucky, blessed, grateful and in gratitude. I guess that's the best one could ask for and I let the wheel of life go on, hopefully in peace and contentment.

Peace,
          Jos-hua
          =========================

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
          X