Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronics Administration Technician, Layne_W, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED DBC, Master Faster #11. Testimonial- After doing this for over 13 years, my body thanks me. I just finished my latest 7DW cleanse and feeling much better than just a month ago. My mind is more clear, skin is clearing up, and I have more mental alertness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronics Administration Technician, Layne_W, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED DBC, Master Faster #11. Testimonial- After doing this for over 13 years, my body thanks me. I just finished my latest 7DW cleanse and feeling much better than just a month ago. My mind is more clear, skin is clearing up, and I have more mental alertness.

Hi fellow 7DW cleansers,

Welcome to the HPS 7DW health cleansing forum. I have been doing this now since 2000 and I honestly believe it as kept my health from failing. There is a lot of learn about 7DW cleansing, but your body will thank you. With the people here to guide you, you can't go wrong. I first started getting more interested in holistic approach back in late 1999 and ran upon HPS. Since then I have learned new practices to prevent disease and maintain optimal health. I advice you to pay careful attention to detail of the reading material and comments from us who have been there.

After doing this for over 13 years, my body thanks me. I just finished my latest 7DW cleanse and feeling much better than just a month ago. My mind is more clear, skin is clearing up, and I have more mental alertness.

Wishing your all the best in your 7DW cleansing sojourn

Layne

Re: Electronics Administration Technician, Layne_W, Age 50, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster cleanse #11, Colon cleansing combined with home colonics, Juice fasting for 7 days and Liver flush. Testimonial- Much needed rejuvanation after about a

Nice work, Layne! I think out of all the things one might say about HPS 7 Day Wonder cleansing, this sums it up pretty succinctly:

Originally posted by Layne
    After doing this for over 13 years, my body thanks me. I just finished my latest 7DW cleanse and feeling much better than just a month ago.
    Year in and year out, you can always count on this program to deliver this basic result, that you will feel much better after a very minimal time investment.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X