Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF#4. Testimonial- The knowledge you will gain through this program and the support forum is priceless.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 37, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF#4. Testimonial- The knowledge you will gain through this program and the support forum is priceless.

Hello there!

Okay so here we go:

Dear internet reader,

Recently I completed my 8th run of the 7DW (7 Day Wonder) deep body cleanse. I have been going strong with this program for 3 years, and very exited to do many more of the specific 7DW style cleanses.

Initially, I tried one of these cleanses because I was having health issues that proved thus far unsolvable. Little did I know that as opposed to many other things I tried, that with the 7DW cleanse there is no trying. Stick to the program for a week and it just works in a big way. Even one cleanse put me in a very different class of health. In a way I had my life back in just one week. It also left me more versed in directly experienced knowledge of what health really is and how the human body really works than anything anyone had ever been able to tell me before, especially doctors I might add who just cluelessly sent me home without ever mentioning any of the very important and extremely effective basics I learned with the 7DW program.

Since there are 4 official "levels" of the 7DW cleanse, which gradually work up to blazing health and beyond, I was much intrigued where the completion of these four progressive parts would land me, seeing the baffling results of having done just the first level.

And now here I am, just having completed the 8th 7DW week. Having reached my original and simplistic goal of "just getting healthy again" somewhere around the 2nd cleanse, the reason I am still doing these cleanses and am still active at the support forum is as follows: I am now healthy beyond anything I ever thought possible and I have an acute awareness of and control over the human vessel. And even now, still with every HPS deep body cleanse the knowledge of my body's processes and the tangible physical sensation of wellbeing is growing.

That, plus I am actually getting younger. I feel better than I did ten years ago when I thought I was in my best years, and soon now I will also look better.

The knowledge you will gain through this program and the support forum is priceless. This is knowledge gained directly through practice, by the way, not "information" of which there is so much out there that doesn't even remotely have anything to do with what health really is, and subsequently has you not experiencing any very obviously perceptible and desirable results in your own body. The best source of information is your own body while you are doing this program.

I said priceless, and to an extent that holds literally true. After completing the 4 official levels, there is no recurring fee for doing as many 7DW cleanses as you want and staying on here at the support forum.

Yours very cleanly,
    Thijs
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 37, 7DW MF#4. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Hi Thijs, great to read another testimony to the effectiveness of this program. You mentioned a point that doesn't get pointed out often:

I said priceless, and to an extent that holds literally true. After completing the 4 official levels, there is no recurring fee for doing as many 7DW cleanses as you want and staying on here at the support forum.
    At the outset, when we're beginners and have no experience with cleansing or whatever, it's inconceivable just how quickly it really goes by. But if you only do 2 cleanses a year, then you're done with the program in 2 years, and then you have a lifetime of access to go.

Look at me--off the top of my head I don't even know how many cleanses I've done here at no cost, but certainly more than 10 times--how much would that cost? It's priceless, honestly, the support you get once you join up.

Thanks for being a part of the group here, Thijs! I look forward to reading along with your next 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 37, 7DW MF#4. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial

Originally posted by Richard_D
      Thanks for being a part of the group here, Thijs! I look forward to reading along with your next 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse.
      Thanks Rick, that will actually be next week ...since I usually delay writing a testimonial by some time to make sure I'm writing about real, lasting results.
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Designer, Thijs_VG, Age 37, 7DW MF#4. Detox, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- The knowledge you will gain through this program and the support forum is priceless.

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
        Hello there!

Initially, I tried one of these cleanses because I was having health issues that proved thus far unsolvable. Little did I know that as opposed to many other things I tried, that with the 7DW cleanse there is no trying. Stick to the program for a week and it just works in a big way.

....And now here I am, just having completed the 8th 7DW week. Having reached my original and simplistic goal of "just getting healthy again" somewhere around the 2nd cleanse, the reason I am still doing these cleanses and am still active at the support forum is as follows: I am now healthy beyond anything I ever thought possible and I have an acute awareness of and control over the human vessel. And even now, still with every cleanse the knowledge of my body's processes and the tangible physical sensation of wellbeing is growing.

Yours very cleanly,
        Thijs
        Yep, that pretty much sums up what happens here.

It's great to see you walking the PATH... most people are just running around trying this and then trying that like a chicken with its head cut off. I'm so happy that you are not anymore. Fact is, if this 7 Day Wonder health cleansing didn't "REALLY" WORK in an undisputable way, why would I still be doing it on my own body now almost 25 years, every year? This works!

I rejoice in your rejoicing Thijs!

Be well, be happy, be strong, be kind, compassionate and loving. That's a formula for a great life!

Wishing you all the best,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
        X