Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Musician/ Delivery Driver, Kevin C, Age 30, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- Happy every day to be part of this group and getting better health all the time, knowledge is power!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musician/ Delivery Driver, Kevin C, Age 30, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- Happy every day to be part of this group and getting better health all the time, knowledge is power!

Hey all,

Putting up my testimonial here sopmewhat late but finally remembered to get round to it.

I completed my Level 4 Hps Cleanse and I am happy to say that it was pretty smooth sailing the whole way.

My health and understanding of how to treat the body and nourish it is getting better all the time and there is no other place that I know of where one is able to learn and help others to progress with that very journey quite the same.

The programme really is priceless and teaches us to care for ourselves , how to get healthy and in balance and then stay that way, it is only natural to be healthy and that is where our golden mean should be....

... But with all of the chemicals and processed foods and non health conducive lifestyles that are so rampant today, it is no wonder that the effort to be healthy is so often outweighed by the many opposing factors.

I am glad to be progressing with my own journey and am very happy I found the way to get what I want out of life.

And fortunately I am able to say that thanks to having invested into learning what HPS was about. I have made friends and found a place where talking about health is so natural.

Thanks to Jos-hua and every one here.

Glad to be at the point I am.

Peace,
    Kev

Re: Musician - Delivery Driver - Kevin C, Age 30, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial - Happy every day to be part of this group and getting better health all the time, knowledge is power!

You Rock dude!

Thanks for being here too Kevin! We're all learning from each other as we walk the HPS path of ascending good health year in and year out.

Knowledge might be power but ACTION definitely is powerful, and when combining knowledge, with wisdom and action, well, that's SUPER POWERFUL.

And that basically is what you have been doing here now for the past two years.

I salute you Kevin. Forge on HPS health cleansing and rejuvenation friend!

Btw, what's with your 7dw lev 4 postcleansing update? We want to see and hear all the latest!!!! Please update.

Peace my 7dw health cleansing, freedom cleansing, body rebirthing friend,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Musician - Delivery Driver - Kevin C, Age 30, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial - Happy every day to be part of this group and getting better health all the time, knowledge is power!

Hey Kevin, I'm late too, but great to read you now!

Originally posted by Kevin
      Thanks to Jos-hua and every one here.

Glad to be at the point I am.
      Simply put, but a priceless thing to be able to say. Glad to be where I am. Well done, Kevin, and well stated!

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X