Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 42, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #15, Testimonial- terrific program.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 42, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #15, Testimonial- terrific program.

Hi everyone, I'm actually a bit late getting this review written as I had to wrap up my 15th 7-Day Wonder HPS fasting program a bit abruptly and hit the road for a job, and in the intervening time forgot that I'd never sat down to write up a summary of my experiences, which is an essential part of the process. So now, as I get ready to give the cleansing wheel another turn, I need to take a moment first to bring some closure to this most recent cleanse with a few thoughts and observations, before embarking on the next one.

I don't have a lot to say, which on balance makes sense, given all the words I've written here publicly encouraging anyone on the fence out there about trying this out, giving themselves the firsthand experience as to what fasting and cleansing is and isn't about. I don't know what else to say; if you're not convinced by now, there's not really anything I can come up with that would help you make a better decision.

But in the meantime I'll carry on here as I have been, keeping the wheel turning with my practices learned here from Jos-hua at HPS-Online, so that I might keep up a little better with the larger wheel that keeps turning at all times. This life leads eventually to a common destination no matter what we do, but one thing I've learned is that we can have an enormous impact on the quality of that journey with the choices we make.

And so, you can expect to see me here time and again over the years, for as long as I'm able to be a part of this terrific program. I like the way the HPS program makes me feel physically, and I love having the companionship of Jos-hua, all my other friends I've made here over the years, and all the new ones I have yet to make.

Thanks everybody, see you on the next go-round,

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Re: Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 42, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #15, Testimonial

Originally posted by Richard_D

I don't have a lot to say, which on balance makes sense, given all the words I've written here publicly encouraging anyone on the fence out there about trying this out, giving themselves the firsthand experience as to what fasting and cleansing is and isn't about. I don't know what else to say; if you're not convinced by now, there's not really anything I can come up with that would help you make a better decision.

But in the meantime I'll carry on here as I have been, keeping the wheel turning with my practices learned here from Jos-hua at HPS-Online, so that I might keep up a little better with the larger wheel that keeps turning at all times. This life leads eventually to a common destination no matter what we do, but one thing I've learned is that we can have an enormous impact on the quality of that journey with the choices we make.

And so, you can expect to see me here time and again over the years, for as long as I'm able to be a part of this terrific program. I like the way the HPS program makes me feel physically, and I love having the companionship of Jos-hua, all my other friends I've made here over the years, and all the new ones I have yet to make.

Thanks everybody, see you on the next go-round,

Rick
    Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for writing up the testimonial.

You've written so many 7DW program reviews/ testimonials over the years detailing the program and your journey through it and through your life that like you, I wonder what more can we say to someone on the sideline thinking about joining in?

We've been saying again and again, not just in words, but in our actions, that this works!

That this is worth the investment in time, money and effort.

That this beats everything we ever did before and there is not much more to do beyond this...

We're walking a path that keeps giving, giving us clarity, better health year after year as we age, healing and prevention...
    and for that we feel grateful.

This program review/testimonial forum is public (as also is the introduction and poll forum), in other words the general public can take a glance at what actually is happening here to us, with us.... all the other forums are private to people doing this HPS-online guided interactive deep body cleansing program.

I refer you the reader, to Rick's 14th 7 Day Wonder cleanse testimonial, where he gives links to his 7dw deep body cleanses nr. 7 to 13th that he did recently in the past two years. His whole recent story is right here>>

http://hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4635

If you want to know more about Rick, this program, and the path I would suggest you start there.

Rick, as always I wish you all the best and as you know, I have enjoyed spending every minute with you over the past decade. It's been a lot of minutes, hasn't it!

Peace bro,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
    X