Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark_M, Age 33, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- This program definitely works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark_M, Age 33, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- This program definitely works!

Well, it's been a little over a week since I finished my first HPS DBC and it's hard to believe I can feel this different in just a few weeks.

This program definitely works!

I have been in the military for about 15 years, and in all that time I have always been considered "healthy". By that, I mean I have never been grossly overweight, and I always score a first class on my physical fitness test. In all, on the outside I had the appearance of a healthy Marine. However....

Inside, I've been sabotaging my own health, and I understand that now after going through Jos-Hua's program.
    Years of eating the wrong foods left me with a lack of energy, bowel problems and a "gut" that wouldn't go away no matter how much I exercised.

I have never been one to fret about my weight and I don't keep track of it.

However, my waistline has continued to expand over the years and was slowly overtaking my age! It was embarassing. A pleasant side effect of the seven day cleanse and the change in eating habits from the pre-cleanse is that all my pants are loose now. I like the way my side profile looks for the first time in years. Not counting the very real health benefits I have derived from this program, just looking and feeling slimmer is motivation enough to stick with it.

I was fortunate enough to be able to take a week off from work so I could focus on my cleanse.
    Prior to the 7DW cleanse I had a serious problem with feeling dead tired in the middle of the work day.

This past week I had energy to last the entire day, plus reserves! I like feeling like this and I don't want to lose it.

To anyone who is contemplating this program I would urge you to stop thinking about it and just do it.

Time is short, so don't spend anymore time wondering how much healthier you could be and just take that first step. You won't regret it.

Good health and best of luck to all! -mark

Way to go, Mark.

I know what you mean. That loose pants feeling I great.
    So glad you've reaped such wonderful benefits from your Freedom cleanse. "Just do it" really is the best advice.

......................joy

Comment

Great testimonial, Mark.

I am glad that you are seeing such excellent benefits from cleansing. It really is a great way to lose weight, while at the same time, you are getting healthier and making changes that will effect your health for the rest of your life.

Thanks for sharing what you learned.
      Tisha

Comment

Mark,

Thanks for your testimonial. You are proof that anyone can benefit from the 7 Day WOnder Freedom Cleanse - even being in good shape to begin with. Good for you to change habits and begin the road to truely good health. Post cleansing now is essenial to continue to feel the way you do now.

Stay active in the group and things will only get better.

Your friend,
        Michelle_M

Comment

Working...
        X