Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF #65+.Testimonial- I feel great!! Plan on spending a month or two in Nepal, and then to head to India for a pilgrimage for three or four or more months. And then on to Thailand for six months, probably around October 2016.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF #65+.Testimonial- I feel great!! Plan on spending a month or two in Nepal, and then to head to India for a pilgrimage for three or four or more months. And then on to Thailand for six months, probably around October 2016.

Greetings 7 Day Wonder freedom cleansing friends,

It's over a year and half since I posted a testimonial here at our forum...
    It's been that long since my last 7 Day wonder...
    I can't remember going so long without a 7dw under my belt!
    If I'm not mistaken this is the longest I have gone between 7dw cleanses.

It's now almost four months since I finished my most recent "formal" deep body cleanse which I did during the Christmas New year's period, 2015-2016.

I know, I should have posted this testimonial a few weeks after, as per the protocols of this program, and I apologize that I didn't.

I have been so busy and on the move a lot, first Thailand, then Nepal, then back to Thailand. Busy, busy, busy.

Anyway, I feel great.
    Really really good!
    Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually too.

The first two weeks after the formal I didn't feel all that good... my reasoning is because of the extreme change of environment immediately after the formal cleanse ended, and of course, the depth of the formal cleanse (the fasting, juicing, colon cleansing and home colonics). At sixty, one feels a "formal" differently than at thirty or forty. In fact, the formal was great, no difficulties at all, but the first few weeks of the post-cleanse that was where the difficulties arose.

In my opinion, I believe primarily it was the change of environment a week after the formal that caused the difficulties.

I moved ten days into my post-cleanse from an environment of 33 degrees centigrade (south Thailand) to an environment of 0-2 degrees centigrade (Nepal).

From Southern Thailand to the Himalaya's in the middle of winter, smack into a FREEZING cold spell ... no heating in the guesthouse, no healthy food to eat, no electricity 16 to 18 hours a day... just not conducive after a formal. And my body felt it. My body was extremely "Yin" after the formal. Body and mind. But if you want to be in a cold harsh environment, a "yang" body is much more advantageous for body and health!

Had a lot of underarm B/o for the first two weeks after the formal, but great bowel movements. The underarm smell (specifically the right armpit) disappeared after about two weeks and hasn't come back... I attribute it to some free flowing stuff (mucoid plaque and toxic waste) that wasn't yet evacuated from the colon during the formal, but had broken off the walls of the colon and was just laying there, in the colon.

Slowly, it moved out and was evacuated in my bm's and the stench disappeared not to have returned during these past three months.

Anyway, beyond all that, I also had some major healing crisis's going on which drained (or rather should I say, required) a lot of energy too...

I enclose a picture below of what was coming out of my body. You can see it clearly on my feet.. .don't pay attention to the mess, but rather pay attention to where it was located... foot reflexology shows us exactly which areas in the body where evacuating and purging toxins, healing and rejuvenating.

It took about five weeks for all of that to heal and go away. Actually, it was quite revolting to look at. Especially in the cold weather. The dryness of the weather made the skin look even worse than it was. There was no itching, just an eruption on the skin, but of course, I didn't care about the skin, I was much more interested in where on the feet. I opened my 7DW level 3 books and identified each area, one by one. Most of it digestive tract stuff, and sacral region stuff. My guess is the crap ingested during my stay of one year in China last year was the source of the toxic waste!

And then I returned to Thailand and started in earnest my HPS 7 Day Wonder post-cleansing... eating very healthy, yoga daily, steams, massage, plus, plus, plus... and boy, did energy accelerate. It, the healing crisis, ran its course and disappeared.

I've been working 19 hours a day for the past two months (mostly Taja stuff, http://tajatajataja.com ) yet each morning when I wake up, I feel fresh and ready to go.

About one month into this post-cleansing, the body was strong enough to start another deep healing crisis.

As a kid, I had eczema on my elbows... from the age of 5 to about 9 years old, had to apply calamine lotion daily (a few times a day) to stop the terrible itching and the peeling.

Anyway, about a month and a half ago, all of the sudden out of the blue, I started to get first an eruption of skin around my elbows, and then a gradual dryness and then a constant peeling off. The scabs haven't fully ended on the left elbow yet, shit is still coming out, but on the right elbow it has finished the process.

My guess is this is the body, on a cellular level, finally throwing off that issue from my youth, once and for all. I also had frequent sty's as a kid... Haven't had any since I started down this HPS path with the 7dw program, but one erupted on my left eyelid two months into the post-cleanse, and has already past, so that too I found very exciting... more confirmation of stuff from my youth being thrown off, out of the body and mind.

Of course, if the body wasn't strong enough, clean enough, lean enough to do this, I'd still have that crap inside of me.

Personally, I'm quite excited about what's going on... as you all know, I have had many tens, if not of hundreds, of different healing crisis's over the past 30 years in light of this program and the deep body cleansing but now, finally, we're getting to the ones of my early youth, the ones from a very young age. Not much more left in my opinion.

And just that realization excites me . We're at the end of the process here. WOW, thirty years to clean it all up, and out on a cellular level too... what a gas, what a journey, an all gain no pain journey!

Right now, it's hot like an oven here in Thailand (some days 40 degrees and more!)... just as miserable as the cold freezing weather was in Nepal in late January, so I'm leaving here in one week, going back to Nepal again. Want to be close to my guru, and want to take advantage of the cooler nice weather there right now... and anyway, my visa has expired here so I have to leave.

Plan on spending a month or two in Nepal, and then to head to India for a pilgrimage for three or four or more months. And then to come back here to Thailand for six months, probably around October 2016. Will update in my post-cleansing thread as things unfold.

HPS Deep body CARE.
    I love it, have loved it for the past thirty years.

Couldn't imagine having the quality of life I have enjoyed without it.
    End of case.

I wish you all, all the best!

For those persons on the sidelines, join in, join us, learn here about our 7 Day Wonder today.

You'll never regret it. This is an all gain, no pain health mending proposition.

Peace,

Love, light, and wisdom.
    Your 7 Day Wonder friend,

Jos-hua

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Cleanse #65 plus and still counting.

Ok, just a short update here as I am on my way to Nepal tomorrow and probably won't have internet access for a few days until I settle down there.

I feel great.

It's such a wonderful feeling to see what's going on with my body and mind.

From a body perspective have had a few deep healing crisis's these past two months... so wonderful to see... that's a sign how healthy and strong the body is for if it wasn't, no healing crisis's.

Mentally, things are going very well... there is a constant brightness. A constant awareness. An openness to life. My life, like most people's these days is full of uncertainty. The world is very shaky. Economically, politically, financially. Yet, I find myself, within all this uncertainty with a constant awareness of opening rather than closing, of happiness rather than fear. It's great.

Although I don't know what is going to be, I feel content in what I have and in my good health- physically. mentally. emotionally and spiritually.

I look forward to meeting up with my guru again. He's so wonderful. I look forward to meeting up with old friends in Nepal. I look forward to a spiritual pilgrimage in India after Nepal. I look forward to whatever life beholds for me.

In short, if your health is not exceptional, it's hard to see the world in this light.

So, I rejoice in my blessings. In this HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation blessings.

May all beings find happiness.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Meditation and Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster, Cleanse #65 plus and still counting.

Jos-hua,

Good to hear you are doing so well and your perspective on life is very encouraging.. Here's to a very invigorating trip, and I hope the weather is warmer for you... Thanks so much for being there for me through my 7DW Master Faster formal... Looking forward to hearing more from you during your travels...

Happy Trails....

Comment

Working...
      X