Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew_M, Age 35, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- I can't imagine a better way to upgrade one's health.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew_M, Age 35, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- I can't imagine a better way to upgrade one's health.

DBC level 1 and level 2, at least for me, were very different experiences.

Before level 1, I had done such substantial damage to my body, that the change was really super dramatic.
    level 2 was more subtle, independent, and thoughtful of an experience.

It built on 7DW level 1 quite well but, for me, it wasn't as much about filling buckets. It was about getting some balance between the physical and mental parts of my health, and maybe spending a bit of time thinking about others as well.

During the process, I didn't really experience too many dramatic changes. However, at the end, and for a couple weeks later, I noticed my body started getting rid of lots of things. It somehow queued things up, and then blammo. Dramatic rise in energy, fat loss, and generally felt and looked younger.

I'm a stubborn person, but I'm begining to look at the process with a bit more maturity.

It's ongoing, not a quick fix. I can't imagine a better way to upgrade one's health.

Hi Andrew,

I'm happy for you that you had such a successful Freedom cleanse. You certainly sound more calm and balanced!

Comment

Hi Andrew,

I like your observations about your cleanses. Every 7 Day Wonder cleanse certainly seems different with different results. As we progress through 7DW colon cleanses and post colon cleanse experiences, we are able to detox more and become stronger.

The peace that comes with 7DW Freedom cleansing is how it should be. I am glad that you are finding that.

Take care,
      Tisha

Comment

Thanks Tisha,

I'm being really bad. I'm not being active and not keeping up on things that I should.

I'm finding that a lot of the constraints and the balance I was going for isn't easily attainable when there is so much outside stuff pulling me away.

I'm checking in right now, and I don't have time to read everyone's posts and I'm very sorry about that. The outside world is demanding so much of my time right now that it's really hard to stay current as I'd like to.

Hope to come back on later tonight..

LL

Andrew_M

Comment

Hi Andrew,

You know, some people, after they begin Freedom cleansing, cleanse in the work place, too. Maybe you need to re evaluate what you do for a living and see if you want to make a change.

Just a thought.
          Tisha

Comment

Working...
          X