Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark_K, Age 46, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I've never seen anything so in depth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark_K, Age 46, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I've never seen anything so in depth.

Being tired of constipation, hemmroids, mucus, feeling sluggish, and an inability to gain weight, I couldn't go any longer not taking any action.

I had received an email about cleansing, and sent for info. It was a program based on supplements only, and cost several hundred dollars.
    Even though I didn't know anything about any of this, it didn't seem like it was for me.

Going google gathered giant gobs galore of sites, egad! HPS was the second or third program I looked at, and knew right away it was the answer. I've never seen anything so in depth.

After going thru 7DW level one and seeing the results, it's amazing there's more there that needs to come out. But knowing that makes me motivated to go on to the next 3 levels. It's the only way to real health.

Ceasing constipation concerns cause celebratory carnival.

Hemmroids have hardly had horrendous history.

My measureably minimized mucus marvelous memory.

Sluggish stagnating sensations shows sestation(sorry), superlative signs surfacing.

Very happy...Mark

Awesome and amazing alliteration avalanche.

But did you like it?

Love and light,

David_T

Comment

Working...
    X