Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel_B, Age 22, DBC 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Nothing can come close to the experience of actually seeing long tubes of rubbery shit come out of you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel_B, Age 22, DBC 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Nothing can come close to the experience of actually seeing long tubes of rubbery shit come out of you.

Hi all,

I did my first 7DW Level 1 in the spring of 2001, then repeated it again in the summer.

Due to issues of money, not having my own bathroom & privacy, and not having the time, I wasn't able to continue on with my 7-Day Wonder Freedom cleanse Level 2, until now! I guess I will post more about me in my introduction.

I just wanted to give a heads up that I will be doing my 7dw Level 2 soon, probably the week of June 23rd if possible.

I loved my 7dw Level 1 experiences, and after getting a sample of what was inside my colon, I really can't go on knowing that that crap is there without doing something about it. Nothing can come close to the experience of actually seeing long tubes of rubbery shit come out of you, and after seeing that you'll be a believer for life.
    Thanks for reading,
    Rachel

Welcome back Rachel!

-David

Comment

Colonic irrigations at a clinic- my experience.

I forgot one very important thing I wanted to mention.

In the time after I repeated 7dw Level 1, but before I could start Level 2, I really wanted to do a cleanse, so I went to one of those alternative medicine places that performs colonic hydrotherapy on you with a machine. I figured it would be much like doing it at home, but without the hassle of setting everything up. It turned out to be much worse.

First of all, it's simply not pleasant to have a stranger stick something up there, and then stay in the room and watch.

I was hooked up to a colonic hydrotherapy machine which is much different from the do-it-yourself hps 7DW Freedom style.

Because you're not lying over the toilet, all eliminations have to go through the same tube from which the water is flowing.
      So when you feel the need to eliminate, you can't just start, you have to tell the person attending and wait for them to switch the water flow on the machine.

In order for eliminations to be able to pass through the tube, it has to be very large , much larger than the small plastic tip we use in the 7DW home colonics.

Needless to say, it wasn't pleasant.

I was also constantly worried that something would spill outside of the tube and onto the floor of the room, and I hated not having control of the water flow.

Basically, the whole thing was a mess and I ended up leaving early but paying the full (expensive) fee. I do not recommend it to anyone. Do it at home if you can.

Comment

Working...
      X