Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amanda_S, Age 25, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial -- Wonderful experience!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanda_S, Age 25, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial -- Wonderful experience!

Hi Everyone-

This HPS DBC 7 Day Wonder freedom cleanse was an incredibly positive experience for me overall.

The support and encouragement provided by this "community" was invaluable, and as I've said before,

I most likely would have quit at one point or another, had I attempted this cleanse without this groups support and/or Jos-hua's knowledge on this matter.

Personally, I've seen a lot of changes in my mental and physical health.

I don't think too many people would look at me and think I had a ton of weight to lose, but whatever needed to go -- did. I look so much better, not only do all of my clothes fit well, but my skin is glowing and clear, my physical strength has improved and each day I have more and more energy. Everything I could of asked for!

But wait there's more....
    Mentally (which means spiritually for me most days ) I have a peace that was missing for some time. A lot can be attributed to changing my diet, before and after the 7DW cleanse, but the HPS DBC 7DW level 1 really cleaned up more than just my body. I knew that peace of mind is directly related to the health and vibrance of one's body, and this cleanse provides further evidence for this.

I really believe the basis of feeling good, of having peace (as much as is possible in this world) is having a clean, proper functioning body. This cleanse addresses that and is the best starting point for one sincerely looking for health.

BTW -- As someone who initially thought the support group wasn't going to really help me or be something that would impact my experience of this cleanse very much -- if you're wondering if this support group is really necessary -- IT IS!!!! The support and knowledge provided by this online community is truly invaluable, anyone with an opportunity or the means to sign up for this SHOULD!!!

I'm thankful that I've been given the time and opportunity to impact my health in such a meaningful way. I look forward to my continuing levels of vibrant health and sharing that experience with everyone here . Truly couldn't ask for anything more.

My sincerest thanks to Jos-hua and everyone for the help-
    Amanda S.
    Last edited by Amanda_S; 06-09-2003, 09:08 PM.

Hey Amanda!

Congrats on a successful 7DW cleanse. You're right about feeling good starting with a clean body. Glad to hear you're feeling great.

You're also right about the support group being a big help. I did my cleanse when the forums were down and couldn't post. You don't know what you've got till it's gone, as they say. Glad you got all the love and support you needed.

Good luck in the future!

Comment

You said it so good. It is amazing how connected your spirit is connected to how you treat your body. Good job!

Love and light,

David

Comment

Amanda

Good for you! I learned too that the support group is invaluable! Wishing you well during your post cleanse.

Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Namaste Amanda,

Glad to hear that it has been a wonderful experience... A Renaissance in your health and health care, an experience started from your first thread in this HPS DBC community... i just went back and reread your intro and all the wonderful posts on that intro... http://hpscleansing.com/group/showth...=&threadid=581 ... it's been amazing from the moment you stepped in... I want to thank you for your trust and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we all appreciate the love and support you are kindly sharing here with us too... most appreciated.

There is a vast difference between someone who studies a subject and acquires/accumulates intellectual knowledge, and one who studies and also practices... then again there is a vast difference between one who practices/diagnosis on someone elses body and then makes recommendations, and one who practices on ones own body!

I am extremely happy that you are studying TCM and practicing on your own body... that brings a lot of warmth, understanding and compassion to whomever reaches out to you, or you to them... that warmth, understanding and compassion sets the foundations for space, clarity and calmness... one doesn't feel constricted, or dissatisfied in the form of unsure when one is discussing health issues with another, one naturally falls back on ones own personal practices and that sharing has tremendous benefit for all involved... so I guess what I am trying to say here, is please continue your practices... I look forward to seeing your post-cleansing messages over the coming months and your intro to Level 2, 3, and 4... by then you'll be close to finishing up your degree, or at least half way through, and I'm confident that the personal practice is going to make a positive inpact on those studies and your career direction.

Wishing you all the best...

Peace.
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Thank you Jos-hua for the kind, encouraging and meaningful words.

It's so interesting, or wonderful....now studying and relating what I've learned just since beginning with HPS.....I am so excited to see where it all takes me.....us.

It's much clearer (much!) to me now, how precious health is, and how neglect leads to disease and unnecessary suffering.

I thank you Jos-hua for providing the knowledge, encouragement and compassion that enables all of us to take responsibility for our health and vitality.

Wishing you a blessed day-
            Amanda S.

Comment

Well done Amanda! Your testimony is inspiring and I'm sure it will encourage many to begin the cleasning route. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle_M

Comment

Amanda, I'm looking forward to the day that one of our own at HPS is proficient in TCM. What is better than someone who knows EXACTLY where we're coming from with regards to cleansing and health.

I know that Tisha is learning about the health applications of essential oils. Very nice to see people taking charge of their own health and helping others in the process.

What a resource we have here at HPS!

Saurabh

Comment

Working...
                X