Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elisa_C , Age 45, DBC 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- I managed to purge mentally and emotionally some pretty heavy fears and emotions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elisa_C , Age 45, DBC 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- I managed to purge mentally and emotionally some pretty heavy fears and emotions.

Let me first acknowledge that I found HPS on an internet search on "bloated Stomach". I had one. Signed up for the e-mail series (wonderful info) and four months later it was clear that I was more than ready to cleanse.

The forum group support was invaluable in preparing the way for a worry free cleanse. And the lively conversations and personalities each played their role in keeping me centered to my completion of the formal cleanse.

What I saw drop from my body each day during the cleanse confirmed my greatest fears. That I was slowly poisoning myself.
    More than enough motivation to end up loving the colenemas.

I managed to purge mentally and emotionally some pretty heavy fears and emotions at the same time I purged my body. Thank you Jos-hua most for that.

My mind is clearer than ever. I seem to be able to follow every task to completion in my daily life. Something I was not famous for before. My skin glows (as remarked by many people who know me). The relationship with my 9 year old son has been profoundly enhanced by this cleansing experience. This is really the truth ! The best part is that now I realize this is only the beginning. The post cleanse infomation is further teaching, testing and daring me to keep up the practice of food combining and good health. I now know that fasting is a breeze and have decided to juice fast one day a week as a practice.

And of course the obvious. I don't have a bloated stomach anymore and want to keep it that way !

Thank you Jos-hua and the rest of my cleansing friends for your loving support.

Your cleansing friend,

Elisa_C

What a wonderful testimonial! I am so happy about your relationship with your son. It is so amazing how as we clear out the crap inside, we also clear away crap outside.

Love and light,

David

Comment

Yep !

Elisa C

Comment

Hello Elisa-

That was a wonderful testimonial, I am so happy for you, for all that you let go of and all that you gained.

Wishing you a wonderful day-
        Amanda S.

Comment

Working...
        X