Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tsang_Y, Age 40, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- I care about my children and my relatives' and friends' children. It's time for all of us to get back to the basics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsang_Y, Age 40, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- I care about my children and my relatives' and friends' children. It's time for all of us to get back to the basics.

I've never had major health concerns that prompted me to consider thorough cleansing. I've never had issues with weight, addiction to any food or substances or chronic ailment that require drastic therapeutic measures. So I was an unlikely candidate for the 7DW programme (even though I've known about the programme for years because of friendship with Jos-hua).

It became apparent to me why I ended up doing the cleanse only after cleanse, (and quite apart from persuasion from Mike, my other half who happily did it with me, and from Jos-hua).

Going through the process is not just about ourselves, our own health, but also our beloved and, hopefully, eventually, everybody.

In the process of the seven day cleanse we learn a lot more than just how our innards have been festering over the years. It's about changing a lifetime of habits that has so thoroughly corrupt our bodies, everybody's body.

During and after the cleanse, I had two pieces of bad news. A cousin's 11-year-old daughter has to deal with a brain tumour, and a good friend's 4-yr-old daughter had to go through a liver transplant just a couple of years after battling hogkin's disease (lymph cancer). What caused children so young to suffer terminal diseases? Perhaps ultimately it may have something to do with the abuse we allow our children to inflict on themselves with what they put into their young bodies. (and karma too, of course!)

For so long we have allowed powerful fast food enterprises, food processing companies and pharmaceutical giants and their multi-gazillion marketing dollars to lead us and our children to early graves. I feel so powerless to fight back when my son shows such glee in the prospect of having a "treat" in a fast food joint. In letting him have his "treat", I'm aiding and abetting the "poisoning" of my children!

This has to stop. and immediately. This has become so clear to me after the cleanse, after seeing what lurks inside of us when we're not careful of what we put in.

I care about my children and my relatives' and friends' children. It's time for all of us to get back to the basics - feeding our next generations with the right food in the right combination, no longer subjecting them to the abuse we have had inflicted on ourselves because of our ignorance.

That's probably why "all the universes conspired" to make the cleanse happen for Mike and me. Our end of the bargain is to pass along the health message, at least making sure people we care about understand the basics of food combining. Step by little step.

I've already passed along the message to my cousin and my friend. I'll continue to pass along the message to those who will listen. And practice begins at home. I'll stop abusing my children with fast food. As soon as they become more grown, they'll be encouraged to experience the cleanse themselves. Step by little step.

There are more than four levels to the DBC programme. It has become a life-long process for me. Once it begin, there's no going back, because you won't want to, unless you don't love yourself.

Tsang_Y

I couldn't have said it better. You are right on target. Thanks for making the world a better place. We must stop the violence we do to our bodies.

Love and light,

David

Comment

"Wise physicians don't wait until after diseases arise to treat them, but instead treat them before they arise. They don't wait for conditions to run out of control, but instead they treat them before they run out of control.

Administering medicine to diseases that are already established and treating conditions that are already out of control is like starting to dig a well after you're already dying of thirst, or raising an army after you've already been invaded by the enemy.

Would such measures not be too late?"

Internal Medical Classic
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Tsang, well said.

A thought about the horrible diseases being suffered by the very young. Yet another reason might be that the mother and father's unclean bodies produced a child that was doomed to suffer for their own mistakes and ignorance. The disease manifested in their lives in the worst, most tragic way: it happened to their children.

Saurabh

Comment

And it is getting worse and worse Suarabh...

The obesity problems, the diabetic problems and now I read that by 2020 there will be an additional 15 million new cancer cases.... it's just amazing how we are killing ourselves and the planet...

well, here at hps, everyone is taking the appropriate steps... i wish you all all the best!

peace

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Jos-h,

I'm glad I'm digging that well before I show any signs of dying of thirst. Otherwise I might as well be digging my own grave.

Saurabh, you have a very good point there about children suffering the consequences of the mistakes and ignorance of parents. If it's not from the parents' unclean body, it is from their unclean attitudes about stuffing any old things into the children's bodies, all that while thinking we're doing our children a favour by treating them to what they like to eat and what the marketing men told us is good for our children (Think breakfast cereal and milk..I'm guilty as charged!)

For so long, we've been lab rats for fast food, processed food and soft drink companies. What they've done to human bodies through their degenerative disguised as innovative combinations of ingredients is no better than what tobacco or alchohol has done to human bodies. The effects may take longer to show and by the time the effects show no one can tell for sure who and what specifically caused them (as in the cases of cancer in kids so young!)

Definitely more of us should start "digging that well" of health before our next generations die of thirst.

I hope the HPS message will get louder and clearer to rival the harmful noise from the advertising of irresponsible food companies.

Fellow cleansers, I feel the moral obligation to help amplify that message.

Tsang_Y

Comment

and we are happy that you are amplifying the message...

Best of all, most important, is that you aren't just a talker anymore and this isn't an itellectual idea or an egotistical position that you are taking to promote your own agenda or position, but you are now a doer, so that gives you a special position when discussing these issues with others... it's one thing to talk (to amplify the message), it's totally another thing to be doing and taking action and personal responsibility...

Thanks for being here and being part of HPS. Helping People Survive. That's what this is all about here.

Peace

Jos-hua.

Comment

Tsang,

Thank you for raising and clearly stating this point out loud !

Since my cleanse, my son has made enormous progress. I thought that since he ate everything good (no sodas, fries, burgers etc), that his extra pounds were just a thing that would pass. Now that I food combine properly, that he has experienced my cleansing process, that we juice ourselves instead of buying it in the bottle, he has become more tonic, active, and the pounds are quietly melting away. He doesn't miss the "meat & potato" diet at all. It is easy to delude ourselves that we are doing the best for our sacred charges in this life when we are ignorant. This process that Jos-hua has introduced in our lives no longer allows a place for the ignorance to abide.

Our health and youthful vilality , and those of our children, should be a beacon to the many who are desperatly seeking a better path in their lives.

Thanks again for illuminating this important thought.

Love & light,

Elisa_C

Comment

Hi Tsang!

Congratulations and thanks for stating so well what is wrong in eating-drinking-living habits and our responsibility as parents to lead by example.

I have two young sons and teaching them about the healthy way works mostly by example.

Instead of the prepacked juice my eldest (9) asks me to juice an apple this morning and my youngest (6) was asking what that elcetical device was doing in my pocket.

I just explain when they ask.

Of course the Japanese diet -which everybody loves here, is a very healthy one so I am not faced with a battle against the SAD.

Cleaning out our bodies is indeed not only about ourselves but about the world, couldn't agree more...

and wish you all the best for your family and friends,

Comment

Working...
                  X