Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merle_K, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 1- Testimonial-- Lost 20 lbs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merle_K, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 1- Testimonial-- Lost 20 lbs.

Hi all

I've waited awhile to post my testimonial for one main reason to insure myself this 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse was not a couple week adrenaline rush.

Well it was'nt.

It continues to be well worth the effort. My 7DW Freedom cleanse, change in diet and change in mindset continues today and I feel GREAT!!!

I have had very good results. Some of them are:

1- No more bloting or eccessive gas- My family thanks you.
    2- Much more energy and stamina.
    3- Lost 20 lbs. Fit all my clothes of many years past.
    4- Shot my lowest score in golf yesterday July 11,2003. (1 under par- 71) My mind set and energy were a big factor. Calm all the way. I thankyou again.
    5- Family and friends are commenting over and over how Ive changed and that I look great.

I would certainly advise anyone on the edge of doing this program to try it.
    I sat on the fench for 6 months before I finally committed my time. ITS WORTH THE EFFORT!!

Thanks again

Merle_K

Congratulations!!!

As you noted this is not a quick fix, an andreline fix,,, this is a long term process of change, improvement and transformation- body and mind.

I highly suggest to get the most out of your investment and to continue improving, participate actively here in this support group/community... everyday, there is valuable new info for your review.

Wishing you all the best, Keep up the good work!

Peace
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

You sound great! How wonderful to take your life into your own hands.

Love and light,

David

Comment

Working...
      X