Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lardin_B, Age 45, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I no longer have the discomforts I used to have, like bloating, heartburn, constipation, belching, and something that is very very important to me is I got my flexibility back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lardin_B, Age 45, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I no longer have the discomforts I used to have, like bloating, heartburn, constipation, belching, and something that is very very important to me is I got my flexibility back.

Hello,
    It has been a little over a week since I completed my formal cleanse. I waited for a while before writing this because I wanted to see how would I feel once I am back on eating. Befor I continue I would like to say this. Cleansing and fasting is not new to me. For the past three and half years I have been regularly doing cleanses because of my terrible constipations. All the cleanses that I have done in the past would give me temporary reliefe and once I was back on my regular eating program the discomfort would start building untill it would become so uncomfortable that I had to go on another cleasing.

Somehow it is different this time because eventhough I have gone on eating, I notice that I no longer crave the food I used to eat regularly. I have learned a lot about food combining. I am more aware of what I eat and when I eat.

I no longer have the discomforts I used to have, like bloating, heartburn, constipation, belching, and something that is very very important to me is I got my flexibility back. There were times that I felt my bowles were so full that I could not even bend and sitting in a sofa or couch was very uncomfortable for me. I always felt that i had to sit upright without bending because i could not bend. None of that since I started this cleanse what a reliefe. One last thing, this cleanse was very easy for me. I did not feel that i was deprived of anything. I just can't wait to go to the next level .
    Love & Light
    Lardin

Hi Lardin,

I too have lost a lot of interest in "sinful" food and is still very mindful of food combining. This cleanse has been more an education with immeasurable long term benefits than just a fix for immediate ailment. I can't wait to do my next cleanse either. See you soon.

Tsang_Y

Comment

So good to hear Lardin. You have made a change from dealing with symptoms to dealing with the main event -- your health.

Continue along the path. Keep loving yourself.

Love and light,

David

Comment

Lardin

Great to hear that you are noticing some powerful changes in your health. Awareness and knowledge can manifest wonderful changes. Wishing you the best as you continue learning and growing!

Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Congatulations for completing your cleanse. Even though fasting isn't new to you, you did it with ease. Very good! Keep checking in with the group to keep you on track. I have found this program to be a very inexpensive college course! All the things I've learned are staying with me and as I slowly make positive changes, I've found I'm loving myself and others more than ever. We're here for you cheering you on to your next level of health!

Your friend,
          Michelle_M

Comment

Lardin,

I too waited some time before posting my testimonial. I now can confidently say, like you, that my eating habits have changed tremedously. I too did another fast awhile back and quickly returned back to my old habits. This time, however, my outlook has changed and I no longer crave what I used to. Isn't it amazing???

Glad to hear we're having similar post-cleanisng results and look forward to our Level IIs!!!!!

Warmest regards,
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X