Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heather_S, Age 23, DBC, 7DW Level 1. My Testimonial-- my tastes for foods have changed (my cravings have changed from sweets and white breads to fresh vegetables and brown rice!), and my overall outlook on life has improved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heather_S, Age 23, DBC, 7DW Level 1. My Testimonial-- my tastes for foods have changed (my cravings have changed from sweets and white breads to fresh vegetables and brown rice!), and my overall outlook on life has improved.

What can I say- HPS changed my life. Actually, I changed my life but HPS provided the information and support.

As one of the younger members here at HPS guided cleansing, I have realized that even at 23, I have accumulated a lot of harmful things inside my body and have adopted even more bad habits.

Not that my generation's parents purposefully fed us "bad" foods, they were just influenced by all of the "new and improved" products- pasteurized milk, processed EVERYTHING, diet colas, artificial sweeteners, etc.

Because of this, I think my generation has more harmful build-up in our systems at a younger age than those before us. Just a theory- but definitely true for me.

Through HPS 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing- colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined- I have been able to identify my bad habits and given the tools to fix them.
    By no means have I overcome all of my bad habits, but I can confidently say I am now on the right path to health and happiness.

Physically, I have lost weight (I'm not a scale person, but my clothes definitely fit better), my tastes for foods have changed (my cravings have changed from sweets and white breads to fresh vegetables and brown rice!), and my overall outlook on life has improved.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to all of you that have been helping me along this journey. I feel so lucky to have found this forum. As I have said many times before, yet I can never say enough, I could not have gotten to this point on my journey without you.

Looking forward to the stages that follow.... until then, my friends.......

Heather,

Congratulations on a successful 7DW post-cleanse.

It's amazing how easy it is to make real changes if you just follow the program.

Keep going. It just get's better and better.

Louise_L

Comment

Yeah! So good to get this information at 23. You will surely live past 100!

Love and light,

David

Comment

Heather

Good for you! Wishing you the best over the coming months and looking forward to your 7DW level 2!!
        Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Working...
        X