Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you had a headache?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time you had a headache?

Greetings HPS health cleansing friends,

I remember before I set on this path of reclaiming my health that I used to get headaches all the time... at least two or three times a month and once every few months I would get a throbbing migraine, you know, the type that hurts so much that you cannot sleep, pain, tears, the whole gambit.

Its now 15 years that I haven't had a migraine, and I usually go a few years in a row without even a slight headache... now and then once every few years I get a mild headache, and usually I can trace it immediately to lifestyle choices made that day.

What about you?

Please vote and then add your comments too.

Thanks.
    Almost never ever since my 7DW level 1 Freedom cleanse
    57.14%
    Infrequently
    42.86%
    Frequently
    0.00%
    Often, at least once a month still
    0.00%
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: When was the last time you had a headache?

I used to get at least one migraine every year, but not too many of the regular kind. These days I only get headaches from drinking too much, and that really never happens either.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Headache? ..... What's a headache?

But seriously, I used to get them only seldom ... I remember 2 migraines in my life: one when I was 19, after some medication from the doctor who believed I had MS: I thought I was dying that night. Another time I was debilitated with one when I was about 35; I crawled to the couch, prayed and soon fell asleep.

Of course, they don't exist for me any more.
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

I hardly ever get headaches but on one occasion and that was a couple of years ago. I can't really pinpoint why, but it may have been from riding my motorcycle so much.

I have a sport bike which puts my posture in a forward position and my head sort of leading with a very small wind shield. Being 6'3" the very top of my head gets buffeted by the wind and if it happens to be really windy there is a lot of stress to my neck.

I was kind of worried about it because they were showing up around 1 or so in the afternoon and lasting into the evening. I eventually went and saw my masseuse and before I knew it they were gone and I have had any sense....

Comment

Hi

I get headaches all the time. Sometimes the headaches get so painful, I actually can feel my heart beat on my temples.

I`m new to 7dw cleansing and have not started the 7dw level 1 program yet. So the only way I have found to deal with headaches and migraines is by going to the gym. It works as long as I hit the gym at least twice a week.

When I stop for two week or more, headaches come back with a vengeance.

I forgot to mention this little detail in my medical history email

Sorry Josh-ua

Peace

R.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafick_D
            Hi

I get headaches all the time.

I forgot to mention this little detail in my medical history ...
            That's just one more symptom you'll be saying goodbye to!
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Before this last 7DW, I had to pop tylenol, but haven't needed any since I completed this last one. Those toxins inside of you do cause headaches. I don't have a need for pain pills lately. Benefit of this type of lifestyle if you keep up on it.

Love and light,

Layne

Comment

I have never really suffered a serious head ache. I have had head aches associated with exertion in hot weather with out adequate water intake, but those are rare as well.

Be well friends.

Comment

Working...
                X