Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which most characterised your first 7DW Level 2 cleanse

Hello friends,

Please only vote in this if you have FINISHED your formal level 2 cleansing.... not before, thanks.

Peace
    Physical results and changes.
    50.00%
    Emotional issues.
    31.25%
    Mental issues.
    12.50%
    Spiritual issues.
    0.00%
    Other
    6.25%
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Forgot to say friends, please feel free when you vote to add a few words here explaining your choices re the votes (as is being done at the Level 1 poll)... that might provide some insights for others. Lots of insights and things to think about.

Thanks.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Which most characterised your first 7DW Level 2 cleanse

Sorry, I forgot these polls were here. I voted in the L1 poll a long time ago, but never came back to do the rest of the levels. So I'm hitting them all today.

Level 2 was of course a lot of things, but overhwelmingly physical in effect. I got rid of the most mucoid plaque of any of the levels in this one, and I noticed a number of immediate benefits afterward, like easier breathing and somwhat improved posture.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Level 2 was starkly different from the first cleanse. This time around mental/emotional issues came to the forefront of my cleanse. As a result i've become much much more aware of things such as negativity, irritability, fear, and anxiety within.

I am very sensitive to these now and watch and work with them as best i can despite however daunting, confusing, and overwhelming they become.
        This cleanse brought the clearer recognition that the regaining of my health is a multi-angled ever going process that takes devotion and discipline.

And though the practice of self care can be difficult sometimes i keep in mind that with cleansing, eating nutritiously, being aware of the mind, meditating, resting, exercising, and taking part in and receiving support from the community will allow the hard parts to pass on.

"do the difficult until the difficult becomes easy, and the easy becomes beautfiul"
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

I endorse what Alan has written with regard to the awareness brought by the L2 about the big picture of healing.
          I am more conscious of the importance of remaining calm and I'm able to control myself better, although much still remains to be done.

These being said, level two mostly meant physical changes. Some things became worse, but I guess it's the binges trying to get back what they lost. By working on it, I'm sure that I'll subdue all of them - one at a time.

Comment

Emotions and energetic changes were most prevelant during my Level 2 - physical changes came about too, but were less impactful than the release of old, stored negative emotions (e.g., grief, pain, rage, hatred, fear) and the awareness of a lightening of my energetic body.

Comment

Working...
            X